-12

Undesirable Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

Author's P.O.V

 

|Flashback|

 

Suho sprinted immediately in the hallway and run with the unconscious Jaemi in his arms."Clinic...clinic..." He continuously mutters against his breath, there are already beads of sweat in his forehead along with his nape. He emitted a sigh of relief as his eyes landed on the board where the word 'Clinic' was written, he used his right foot to glide the door open."Mrs.Hwang?" He called the assigned nurse.

 

"What happened?!" Mrs.Hwang shrieked once she saw them."Place her here." She escorted them to the mattress.

 

"And now she fainted..." Mrs.Hwang grumbles."Does she really want something worse to happen before she could make up her mind?"

 

"Mrs.Hwang, what are you talking about?" Suho furrowed his eyebrows as he observed the woman taking care of Jaemi."Well,young man, it's been almost 3 weeks since she made this facility her..." the woman brushed her bangs."her second territory."

 

"She would always come here every morning, and complain about the unceasing revulsion she experiences every morning..." With a sigh, Mrs.Hwang continued." She would always push the fact that she ate too much food, I even gave her some medicines but it won't work. As of now, even though this is kinda feckless of me but I sincerely waited for this time, that her body won't cooperate before I could take the next step."

 

"The indications were clear,but I don't think it's the time for me to step up and blurt out something that would definitely ruin her day or— life,she was kinda clueless about the things she experiences or more likely she was denying every single bits of doubts that haunt her innocuous mind."

 

Suho was in the verge of begging to know what's the meaning behind those explanations. He felt that he,himself was involved whatever this occurence would take place and something urges him to dig up more informations that would enlighten his curiousity.

 

"P-pardon,but Mrs. Hwang can you just go straight to the point?" Suho his dry lips,as his mind focused in the situation he was in.Mrs.Hwang's eyes flickered at the young man infront of him and a slight grin lifted in the woman's lips."I don't think you're in the place to know this confidential information."

 

"I-I don't know why I blurted out such words infront of yo—"

 

"Her guardian—who is her aunt,was one of the workers in our mansion, and our family were close enough too care for the individual conditions of our servants and it includes the living of their families since it is one of our obligations too." He explained it word by word. Where did he find those words that would fill his down-to-earth explanation? He mentally shrugged and hope for the woman to spill out everything.

 

"Then, I don't think what will be the outcome if ever her aunt would know about this...." Suho's curiousity rise up once again."I think you need to call her aunt."

 

"She is busy." He knew that it was kind of weak reason,but it's true.

 

"As a guardian,I know she could find some time for her niece."

 

"But Mrs.Hwang, she couldn't even visit her niece in her apartment,how could she find some time if she couldn't find any rest time for herself due to all nerve-racking duties." Mrs.Hwang was indeed amused. She walked towards her desk and pull something and headed back again."I don't think she would need this..."The woman stared at the unconscious being lying in the mattress."but m-maybe it would be the best evidence for her to believe."

 

"What's that?" He motioned his right hand to that thing,but instead of giving it to him,she placed it beside Jaemi's mattress.

 

"It's a preg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter