-7

Undesirable Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

Author's P.O.V

 

 

The heightening of the sun has begun, when the clock hit—5:54 in the morning. The birds chirped in glee along with the fresh wind, swaying the trees gently. The noiseless rufescent room was now lightly brightened with the sunrays illuminated between the chasms of red curtains. The atmosphere is yet quiet and peaceful with the two figures sleeping against the soft cushion, although fate knew that this atmosphere wouldn't last long.

 

 

Only a blanket is covering Jaemi's body along with Suho's lower torso, with his arms still wrapped around her waist. Their eyelashes were cascaded calmly as they were obviously sleeping. Everything is beyond peaceful, the sound of the students low voices outside indicating that they were finally able to get out made Jaemi's eyes flickered slightly.

 

 

Her eyebrows were furrowed when she felt a heavy feeling lying on her head together with unknown warmth wrapped around her. She lightly groaned as she switched her body to left, her palm slapped her forehead and another multiple smack occurred as she tried to decrease every pain that twitched continuously. Yet her eyes fluttered open when she felt a sudden movement on her waist along with a light groan she just heard."Ngggggghhh."

 

 

His scrunched up face greeted her along with his disheveled platinum locks, a trace of scarlet blush hovered against his cheeks maybe because of the effect of the culprit— the alcohol. When her eyes diverted towards his top, her eyes couldn't stop widening at the sight of it, she was utterly scared; she doesn't want to know what was happening but yet she found herself staring down at her covered body.

 

 

Then to the man beside her.

 

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" She shouted with a face full of confusion and shock. Suho was quite annoyed of the sudden shout yet seeing her, apparently beside her made his insides churn in nervousness. What is he doing here? What is she doing here? Then the memories of the activity and encounter here inside this room hit them; yet unfortunately they weren't able to remember all of it—and that includes the miracle, the undesirable miracle.

 

 

"What happened!?" They shrieked in sync and clearly. They don't have any idea what had they gotten in their own minds last night and they clearly didn't like the situation where they are right now. They hate it. Jaemi gripped on the blanket tightly, breathing unsteadily as she tried to absorb the position she was in. They shouldn’t have done it. They should've control themselves.

 

 

Suho glance around him and diverted his attention to the blanket with a drop of blood. Then guilt hit him, he knew himself that he slept with many girls before; even and pure girls. This is the first time that he felt this kind of weird feeling called guilt upon witnessing that he had just diized some girl he don't know yet and the worst thing is, they knew they hated each other since the first encounter.

 

 

And this wasn't good for them.

 

 

His eyes dropped to his black polo shirt under the bed and took it."Wear it." He merely said, earning a light gasp from the lass, but then again she accepted without any reluctance. Awkwardness engulfed their surroundings as she turned around."Look away “She muttered as he obeyed, slipping inside his polo, she could smell the mixed odor of perfume and alcohol which made her insides cringe, she couldn't imagine what happened last night.

 

 

 

Once she was done, “Sorry..." they both said at the same time again, earning a few glances between them. Suho’s adams apple bobbed up and down as his peripheral vision noticed her with his polo, an inexplicable feeling filled him imagining what he had done last night, is he being gentle? Yet when his gaze landed on the smudge of blood in the blanket, he wasn't sure if he was. He was also a human with mercy and guilt, even though he may be atrocious.

 

 

 

The throbbing pain in their individual heads managed to decrease when their cognizance diverted to this situation. The fact that they couldn’t remember every single thing didn't help their own positions. They don't want to hear each others voice, they don't want to face each other yet, and most of all they don't want to know what happened between them even if they knew what really happened. They still can’t accept what had really happened between them last night.

 

 

"The sun just rise..."The information hit her as she hastily said."I should g-go." She stammered and glanced around, her eyes flickered in disgust seeing her dress along with her underwear sprawled on the floor, she awkwardly pick it up, Suho can see her milky legs as he tried himself to control, is her legs soft? He thought, trying to dig up some slight memory last night.

 

 

He tried hard.

 

 

But nothing came out. It just worsened his hangover. Before he could glance at her, she entered the bathroom and changed. He raked his locks with his hands, massaging it slightly. He knew he was wrong, they knew they were wrong, they haven't controlled their desires and the fact that they couldn't run away from this reality but after this, they would just ignore each others presence.
 

 

Obviously.

 

 

The door opened revealing Jaemi with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter