-5

Undesirable Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Author's P.O.V

 

 

 

Jaemi looked at her own reflection in front of the mirror, obviously observing herself on how she looks like with this uncertain club dress. She recalled the time when she decided not to report in the school yesterday since she has to choose an outfit unwillingly; she was just forced. She was referring to a dress which was not too unmasked and flashy; which could cover her cleavage, cover her arms and it wasn't too short.

                        

Back when she was struggling looking for some veiled club dresses, her eyes couldn't take the flashy ones, thinking what's with those breviloquent dresses, don’t they feel while wearing it? She could still remember when the sales woman gratefully helped her look for a decent dress. What makes her even more contented was when the sales woman thought the same thing as hers; they both hated clubs.

 

The woman chirped as she showed her the dress. The dress wasn't that bad, there are still traces of being classified into the club dress section, but it was enough to hit her own taste. So here she is, facing the dusty mirror of her bedroom, judging herself. The length of the dress was decent, it could cover her arms, and most of all her cleavage wasn't exposed. The sleeveless striped dress was making her uncomfortable but thanks to the silk fabric that was covering enough of her skin.

 

She couldn't help but frown at the thought of her high heels but she couldn't do anything but to wear this. Her wavy hair stopped below her bust, it wasn't braided or anything. It was just simple yet beautiful.

 

 

 

(Han Jae Mi's image, below.)

 

 

 

 

"This is... somehow perfect." She mumbled, the cloth against her palms. She reached for the red envelope on top of her bed, unfolding it. A red ticket was given for each student as an indication that they could enter the club without any hassles. Her Aunt called her earlier, telling her to be careful and not to drink any alcoholic drinks. Yet, what shocked her the most was when her aunt told her to enjoy the night.
 

 

'Jaemi, I think it's your time to earn some friends, so maybe this time would be great. Have fun.' Jaemi recalled her Aunt say.

 

 

She inserts the envelope to her black medium purse and exhaled for the umpteenth time."I can do this."

 

 

 

 

 

The taxi driver dropped her in front of the designated club—named Magenta Club. The roof was painted with a flaming red color, with matching black walls which fits the club. Jaemi’s eyes scanned through the streets, her classmates were already standing in line. The flickering of her eyes was visible as she saw her female classmates wearing such revealing dress.

 

Well, she could almost see their cheeks, their cleavage were—apparent. She wanted to scold them for being too cheap, but she can't talk to them. Gripping against her purse she exhaled a great amount of oxygen filling her lungs as she gathers some of her courage to walk in front and finally fall in line. She can feel the scrutinizing gazes of her classmates, but only some of them have this negative feeling.

 

'Dude, I didn’t know that she has this appeal.' A guy murmured, talking to his friend. However, Jaemi wasn't able to hear it since she was busy trying hard not to fidget under their stares. Her hands turned clammy as the line moves and the bouncers collected the tickets."Hey, I didn't know that you were this hot, Jaemi." A cool guy approached her with a smug smirk.

 

With her eyes darted towards the source of the voice, she recognized that this guy was one of the mean people, the one who for being an outcast. She decided to just zip and diverted her attention somewhere else."Even though, you’re covered with that white silk fabric, I can still tell that you’re a bit hot." He then again, said.


"Please don't bother. Go talk to someone else who has an interest towards you, mister."Jaemi uttered “Because I am not interested with you” she added. Realizing that it was her turn, she gave the red ticket to the bouncer.
 

 

ert. Jaemi rolled her eyes, trudging downstairs. Guess what, this is an underground club. A single red light was illuminated along with the red and black wall prints, her eyes itched at this hot scenery. It looks like hell, in fact. The loud booming of the music reached her ears, as she squinted her eyes shut because of the glistening source of light that was placed in the center of the dance floor.

 

With her eyes turned into slits, she roamed her eyes and it landed on a vacant seat near the bar, where she can see the bartenders mixing some drinks—which she isn't interested. Meeting the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter