-4

Undesirable Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 4

 

 

 

Author's P.O.V

 

 

 

"Are you by any chance, stalking me?"

 

 

The younger girl's mouth was left hanging as her eyes flickered in skepticism. Now, he was a meter away from her, and it was too near for her own liking, that's why she backed off a little bit. She mentally face palmed herself when her eyes darted to his figure. He was wearing a black sleeveless top with matching ripped jeans which made her insides churn. He was hot—she must admit.

 

Gathering some of her s, she raised her head up with a stern face."E–excuse me?" Her firm voice reached Suho's heed."I am not stalking you, for your information."She said, earning an amuse chortle as the young man slanted his head with a light smirk."I was just kidding."

 

 "Nice joke then." She rolled her eyes just as the maid was appalled at the sudden interaction. Suho combed again his platinum locks, his orbs shifted to the maid on his side."Can you leave us for awhile?" He said, he just loved to annoy her yet no hard feelings at all, the maid bowed in respect and left the scenery."Wait—oh ." The latter hissed in annoyance and crossed her arms."You shouldn't have ordered her to leave, I need her."

 

 

"Why on earth do you need one of my servants?" He arched up an eyebrow in confusion. The fact that she's in his territory and also another fact that she came here because of an unknown reason, irked him."Just one of my important favors and as I recall, it is none of your business." The latter clicked her tongue in dismay."Why are you even talking to me?" She added a mumble, yet Suho was able to hear it.

 

 

"What's the use of the mouth, outcast?"He smirked. Cringing at that nickname, she heaved a sigh and lightly glared at him. She doesn't want to utter some words and let this nonsense conversation continue further as she expected. She was about to pass by and chase the maid, yet a quick pull fuss over her willpower. His grip in contact with her wrist sent shivers running down to her spine.

 

 

Her eyes widened at the sudden unfamiliar touch which affected her pulse to beat strangely, far from normality. Once he pulled her, his hands made its way to trap her against the wall behind. The fidgeting girl, leisurely looked up and witnessed Suho's playful pearls."Don't mess with the wrong man, you woman." His voice reached her ears, as she tried to gather all her courage to talk back."I-I'm not messing with you." She said.

 

 

"In fact, I am trying to avoid you and from what I remember…” Her eyes gaze at the man's eyes in front of her as Suho blinked and fought with his thoughts, telling that her eyes were somehow different, positively different."I am not your style." That hit him, why was he wasting his time with this outcast? Why was he bothering with this woman? All of a sudden, he smirked and removed his hands sticking against the wall.

 

 

"I like your blunt tactics woman." He smiled, his immaculate teeth showed as she thought that this was such a beautiful scene, she mentally smacked herself for that thought. She darted her eyes towards his retreating figure with a light glare, how dare he encounter her like that. She silently snickered and jolted when she heard a cheerful voice.

 

 

"Jaemi-yah~" Her aunt came running towards her with a gentle smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter