-3

Undesirable Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

 

 

 

Author's P.O.V

 

 

It was 6AM in the morning when Jaemi woke up because of the annoying widget called the alarm clock. The way her face crumpled up in annoyance as her hands found its way to slam the noisy widget and shut it up. She tossed herself above her bed and tugs the blanket away from her awakened figure. She forced herself out of the bed and made her way to the window.

 

 

She rubbed her eyes and gazed at the doleful condition outside. ‘It’s going to rain.' she mumbled and grabbed the towel near her cabinet and strode towards the bathroom to wash herself.

 

Turning on the shower, her snuff-colored wavy hair met the sprinkling cold water making her shudder because of the low temperature. Showering, it would be probably one of her favorite habit. Well, it does make her relax even though it was slightly cold; it somehow helps her to relieve her stress after a long tiring day. When she was finally done, she left her hair damp and draws a set of her uniform and changed into it.

 

Her eyes darted on the clock on her scanty living room—6:48AM— time for breakfast, she opened the cupboard yet immediately gave off an agitated howl seeing that it was empty."What a great day” she said sarcastically. She grabbed her bag and tucked her purse inside her pocket.

 

She left her apartment and diverted her attention to the nearby coffee shop.

 

"One cup of chocolate milk and one Spanish bread, please." Jaemi ordered as the cashier tapped the monitor and accepted her order. She paid for her bill, grabbing the tray with her orders on top. She had chosen the table near the window and plopped herself down in the empty seat.

 

While eating, a familiar a loud boisterous laughter got through her ears. Just as her eyes automatically darted at their table "What the–" She almost dropped her fork when she saw the group of their school's kingkas happily eating in their table. Her eyes still lingered on them; she saw the way the boys stared at the girls just across their table with those deviant glints.

 

"Dude, stop staring at them." Tao hissed with a playful grin."They would probably assume that we like them–which is a big no." He high-fived Sehun with a light chortle.

 

"So how's the plan for the party?"Yixing, the boy with a dimple, uttered. Suho put down his glass and gulped the orange juice down to his gullet."I spoke with the organizer, and he will be the one who'll be managing it." He assured them."Can someone adjust the time machine and let the party begin tomorrow?" Luhan snorted."I just wanna grab some chicks."

 

"Calm down your hormones." Sehun smacked his friend's back.

 

"I can't." Luhan joked and sipped on his latte. All of a sudden, Kris grumbled on his seat earning the attention of his friends."Problem?" Suho questioned.

 

"Sort of, but it's already fixed."

 

"Mind telling us what it is?"Chanyeol curiously asked."Just another woman I got pregnant. She asked for my support yet all she needed was money for abortion."Kris answered while shaking his head. It was just another normal conversation for them. These 12 lads would probably be called 'Young father' by now since they have already tried having without protection. Luckily, the girls they victimized understood and they also thought of their own reputation. A good negotiation, isn’t it?

 

"Well, don't think of that anymore, as long as the problem is now solved, everything's alright." Chanyeol patted his friend's arms."Just be careful next time and use protection."

 

 

 

 

 

 

The young girl finished her breakfast as she stood up slowly and surely, just to avoid the attentions of others. The screeching of her chair was not quite loud, but unfortunately when she was about to leave the table, it is when the boys decided to stand up and also leave."Screw this." She angrily muttered under her breathe. It is more unfortunate that she was able to gain their unwanted attention.

 

"Look who we have here." Suho smirked at the sight of the petite figure, she stood there frozen on her place. Jaemi's passive eyes darted to them. Slinging her bag in contact with her shoulders, she passed by them yet a voice halted her up."Ignoring us is not the best choice." He said."If you will continue being like that, well, no doubt you've gained that precious title."

 

"Hyung, let’s go. Just ignore her." Yixing butted in and eyed her up and down, making her shudder under his stare."She doesn’t deserve our precious time in this precious place." She must admit, what he said was half-correct.

 

"Are you talking to me to befriend me?" The unenthusiastic voice that emanated from her lips shocked the group in front of her.

 

"Hyung, did you just hear that?" Sehun snorted and looked at her weirdly. An expected scene though. She dared to ask this question

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter