-11

Undesirable Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

Author's P.O.V

 

With his one pair of eyelash cascaded against his soft skin, with the traces of alcohol lingering in the air reaching his scrunched nose. He tossed himself a little as he turned toward the woman he had slept with last night. He mentally sighed. He don't remember everything last night, but he knew that he didn't feel any frolic moments with this . He carefully jumped out of the bed and wore his clothes, leaving the girl behind.

 

He grabbed his car keys and reached to the parking lot.

 

"At last! I thought you wouldn't wake up." Yixing greeted him with dark bags under his eyes. "You've been staying here?" Suho asked.

 

"We have the same situation but I just got down here earlier than you." He answered."Now,can you just drive me out of here,I need to get a shower."

 

Suho hissed but he don't want to spit out some words right now,as what Yixing said, they have the same situation and both of them just wanted to get out of that place and clean theirselves. He the engine and drove off.

 

 

Jaemi don't feel like going to school today. The vomitting wouldn't stop, she realized that eating too much food would result something atrocious, she already gulped some medicines that would stop this dreadful condition but it was no help.

 

"Ugh.." She groaned as she grab her bag as she unwillingly opened the door to go to school. While walking,she tried to ask herself what did she ate yesterday that resulted her stomach to be abnormal like this. The clock ticks more and more and her thoughts were going deeper."What did I ate?" She murmured, scratching her temple in confusion.

 

"What did I do?"

 

The undesirable night with him,struck her.

 

The night that would possibly change their lives.

 

Then that thought hits her like a big rock landed on her head,with her heart beating as if it was has been chased by a dog."N-no, that's impossible." She shook her head rapidly. "My period would probably be on next week and if ever...." She stopped on her tracks and bit her lips." N-no, I hope it won't happen to me, this is just a normal sickness because I ate a horrible amount of food these days, and that's nothing to worry about."

 

But eating an incredible amount of food is one of the signs of having a bab—

 

She tried to whacked off her thoughts and she hurried herself to school. Her mind was full of what-if's and she knew that this is not the right to do under that shimmering sunlight above but she couldn't help it. That thought kept haunting her until she stepped her foot in her classroom."Such a grump." Said the girl with a short skirt and bump her shoulder. Luckily,she was an expert in balancing and she didn't fall and hit her face against the floor."Sorry not sorry" She muttered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter