Childhood Memories

Memories of Love

Childhood days:

During the summer days,there were a group of children playing around the park while their parents are having a good time chatting with each other. While the children are having fun playing, A boy was silently reading under a big tree.

 

LSG: Yesss!!!!! finally a quite place, i can now read the book that my mom gave. . . . . 

While LSG was turning the first page of the book, a ball hit the book which causes it to drop

LSG: Who hit me!!!! (speaking angrily)

As the boy turn his head up to know who hit the ball, a girl was running towards him. The boy's expression and emotion suddenly changed when he saw the face of the girl that hit him. She was so beautifull.

Yoona: oh! i'm sorry (breathing heavily), i didn't mean to hurt you, it was just an accident (while slowly turning his head down).

LSG: ittt......ittt.....it's okay! (shyly smilling)..... here's the ball (giving the ball to yoona while his arms were shaking nervously)

Yoona: Yey! thank you (smilling prettily)

LSG was so shocked at that time, so he forgot how to respond to yoona and just nodded. Yoona then returned to her playmates while LSG was just sitting under the tree shocked, not moving until his mom called his attention.

LSG Mom: Seung gi!!!! (shouting), come now, it's already lunch, come here and eat your lunch first before you resume what you are doing.

LSG: Yyyeesss Mmmomm!!!!!! (shouting back)

LSG return to his mom and then he suddenly ask.

LSG: Umma...umma...

LSG Mom: Yes, what's that my son.

LSG: I was just wondering, does angels exist in this world or perhaps fairy....., no i mean goddess.

LSG Mom: (Lauging) What do you mean son.

LSG: It's just that i think i saw one. Umma, while i was reading the boook that you gave to me, a ball hit my book, so when i was looking for the one who hit me, i think i saw an angel comming right in front me. With wings just as white and fluffy as the cloud and a dress as beautiful as flower ....and her smile was so pure and innocent. She was very beautiful umma, is  she an angel?

LSG Mom: Oh my son!!! (Smiling happily) i cannot explain it for you at this time but when you grow up, you will understand what i mean..arasso?

LSG: Ne umma (Smiling).

 

That was first memory of the boy towards the girl he called a fairy, angel and goddess.

 

 

 

To be continued.........