Lunch Break (part 2)

Memories of Love

On the table, Yoona and Yuri were seated together while Taecyeon was in front of Yoona and Seung gi was in front of Yuri. 

They brought out there lunch box's and started to eat.

 

Taecyeon: Ahhhemmm..... Yoona..(as he stare accurately on Yoona's eyes)

 

Yoona who was eating was startled because of Taecyeon.

 

"Haa??? What??" replied by Yoona with a puzzling looking face.

 

Taecyeon started to pick a part of his food using his chop sticks and was giving it to Yoona.

 

"Say Ahhhhhhh (as he slowly moved his hand with the food towards Yoona)"

 

Yoona didn't know what to do so she just accepts it and said "It was delicious" (while she smile forcefully).

 

Yuri: Ommo ommo..... how sweet !! You to looks like a good couple. 

Taecyeon: I know right!! We're a perfect match for each other.

Yoona: Yuri, stop it...(as she was smiling because of the teasing) just eat you food okay. 

Yuri: But it's true. You're a very good looking girl and he's (pointing at Taecyeon) a good looking guy, so what's the problem.

Taecyeon: I think she's just too shy to admit that he's falling in love with me. (as Taecyeon's smile grew wider as he saw Yoona being teased).

Yoona: Well, it's not like i hate Taecyeon (shyly)

Taecyeon: (hyped) SOooooo...... you really do like me??? (as he stood up excitedly)

 

Yoona was overwhelmed because of the teasing so she didn't think of what she said and forgot that Seung gi was with them the whole time.

Yoona and Taecyeon was having a great time chatting with each other and to the point that they were not aware of what is happening around them. They were so into

It. So, Seung gi slowly stood up so that the two won't be disturbed and grabbed Yuri's hand saying "Let's give them more time" (as he smiled gracefully).

When Seung gi and Yuri closed the rooftop door, Seung gi's smile suddenly disappear, his eyes were always alive but now there we're nowhere to found. His cheerful 

facial expression was replace by saddness. Yuri noticed it, she knew that Seung gi did that to support his best friend even if it means setting aside his love for Yoona

Yuri also agreed to Seung gi because she knew the fact that Taecyeon really likes Yoona and will not look on any other girls beside her. 

 

Yuri: Well then, Oppa (grabbing Seung gi's hand)

Seung Gi: (Surprised) What's that?

Yuri: Shall we also enjoy each others accompaniment. 

Seung Gi: Ofcourse.. (Holds Yuri's hand tightly)

 

On the other hand.

 

Yoona and Taecyeon was still chatting and didn't even notice that Seung Gi and Yuri were not around. But when they heared the bell rang, there conversation stopped

and started to pack their things up. Then that's when they realized that the two were missing.

 

Yoona: Where's Yuri??? (looking around the rooftop)

Teacyeon: (also realized that Seung gi was not around) Seung gi is also not here.

Yoona: Where did they go??

Taecyeon: Hmmm, maybe they also went to another place to have some fun.

Yoona: Haaa !!! (Feeling with mixed emotions) ummmm (started to realize that she neglected Seung Gi and was having a great time with Taecyeon).

"Ohh myy, what did i do? How did  this happen???? I'm really a stupid stupid girl" thought by Yoona as she was fixing her things.

 

Yoona rushed down the rooftop.

 

"Wait Yoonaaaaaaaaaaa"  shouted by Taecyeon who was still fixing his things.

"It's already time. Just go to class" replied by Yoona who was already running down the stairs.

 

Yoona finally reached their classroom and saw.............

 

 

To be continued.............................