Lunch Break (part 1)

Memories of Love

It was Taecyeon who was at the door waiting for Seung Gi. 

 

"Seung Gi let's go, it's already lunch break!!!" shouted by Taecyeon as he enter the classroom.

 

When Seung Gi heard Taecyeon's voice, there's something about him that he remembered at that time. Seung Gi remembered that Taecyeon wants to tease and flirt with the Goddess which is Yoona and Yuri but he knows that Taecyeon had an eye on Yoona, so he felt a weird feeling coming out from his heart. It was jealousy, and that jealousy is about a girl (Yoona) in which Seung Gi doesn't have any experience about. He was thinking that Yoona might go to Taecyeon's side because he is hot.

 

"Okay, let's go Yoona" said by Yuri as she pulled Yoona on his seat.

 

When Yoona and Yuri was about the leave the classroom. Taecyeon suddenly stood in front of them preventing them to leave the room.

 

"Ohhh..(Trying to remember the names of the two girls)...it's the two Goddess!!" said by Taecyeon with a surprise look on his face.

"So, if you're here.......then.......the two of You are classmates?? and also Seung Gi's classmate?" questioned by Taecyeon to the two Goddess.

"Ofcourse, we're all are!!" answered by Yuri who was happy that Taecyeon was around.

"Hmmm...you're name was Yoona right?" questioned again by Taecyeon to Yoona as looked on Yoona's side.

"Yes, i am Im Yoona" 

 

Taecyeon took a step closer to Yoona and was trying to place his arm around Yoona's shoulder. But when he's about to touch Yoona, Seung Gi rushed towards them and went in between them preventing Taecyeon's hand landing on Yoona's shoulder. As a matter of fact, because of Seung Gi's intervine, Taecyeon arm was around Seung Gi's shoulder.

 

"Hehehe (panting) .... Okay, let's go eat Taec" said by Seung gi as he try to lure Taecyeon away from his baby Yoona.

"Arasso..arasso..but wait..... Do you guys want to join us??" said by Taec to the two girls who were just also about leave.

"Haa??" shockly said by Yoona

"No problem, we're happy that you invite us!" replied by Yuri without any hesitation.

 

Yoona on the other hand cannot cope up on what's happening. So she grabbed Yuri's hand and they turn their back on the two boys.

 

"What are you doing Yuri!!!" whispered by Yoona 

"Well, it's our chance, don't you want to have a precious time together with you're crush?" replied by Yuri.

"hhm..mmm.mmmm..(gave a big sigh) i want to have that time but not like this." asnwered back by Yoona

"It's okay Yoona just follow my lead hmmm" as Yuri tries to convince Yoona.

"I get it, okay, but don't do anything foolish from now on?? Deal?" said by Yoona who was looking at Yuri face to face.

"Okay, let's go" said by Yuri who was very excited to join the two boys.

 

On the other hand................

 

"hey....hey....Taec, i know what you're thinking!!  You want to flirt with them right" said by Seung Gi who was worried that Taecyeon will get his baby Yoongie.

"Hehe (laughing secretly) you're really my bestfriend, you know what are the things that i want to do!!" replied by Teacyeon who was a sly look ong his face.

"Don't you get tired of doing it? Didn't you matured enough?" said by Seung Gi trying to persuade Taecyeon from flirting with the two girls.

"Hmmmmm (as he look on Seung Gi's face) you looked a bit different today? Did something happen in you class" said by Taecyeon who was suspicious.

"ahhHH!! nothing...nothing....it's just that the book that i was reading is very interesting" replied by Seung Gi as he gave a fake smile to Taec who was suspicious about him.

"Oh really (smirked) so what's with the book then? What happened in the book that makes it interesting?" questioned by Taecyeon.

"Ummm....it's really a complicated thing, only bookworms can understand it." answered by Seung Gi

"Ahhh....okay....!!! i really can't wait to have Yoona on my side" said by Taecyeon

"Oh no......please not my baby......!!!!" thought by Seung Gi as he looked on Yoona.

"Hey, what's wrong?" asked by Taecyeon cause he saw Seung Gi looking at Yoona.

"Ahh..it's nothing" replied by Seung Gi.

"Well then, let's go have some fun shall we!!"

"Oh well, there's nothing i can do about it" thought by Seung Gi.

 

All of them leave the room and they found a good place for them to eat. It was the school rooftop, which has a mini garden being maintained by the school.

 

 

 

To be Continued...............