Thinking About Him

Memories of Love

"Heyyy..Heyyy!!!! Stop it....." voiced by Taecyeon while clearing a path towards the Yoona and Yuri.


The crowd cease their movement and they were all looking at Taec while Taec is coming closer to the girls.


"Don't you guys have any respect!!!!(Yoona and Yuri)" said by Taec with a fierce voice.


The crowd slowly disperse and we're pissed about the action of Taecyeon.


"PSssss!!! what a bummer! Tsk. Tsk...." said by a student.


As the crowd slowly disperse, LSG was walking towards Taec while his focus is on the book that he was reading.


Yuri: Thanks for saving us there, that was really close!!!! (Feeling relieved) while she place her hand on her chest.

Taecyeon: No problem, i can't just ignore a womam being harassed!! (said by Taec with a flirtacious look on his face)

"Well thanks anyways" said by yuri with a smile on her face.

Yuri: By the way, my name is Yuri and she is (Holding yoonas shoulder) my best friend Im Yoona.


Yoona just smiled at Taecyeon, he was trembling and can't hide his happiness because of the fact that 
the two girls do really look like a goddess but There's something about Yoona that really bugs him out.


"ohh my!!!! she didn't even say a single word and yet i'm very interested in her" thought by Taecyeon while looking at yoona 
with an excited expression on his face.


4 minutes before the ceremony starts.

LSG was already at the back of Taec and he touched Taec's back to grabe his attention.

"Hey, Taec!! we will be late for the ceremony, we must go now (while reading his book without looking at Taec).

"Okay okay, by the way this is also my best friend Lee Seung Gi (introducing LSG to the two goddess).

"Annyeong!!" (Rasing his left hand) said by seung gi while busy reading the book.


At that time, Yoona was looking at LSG with a weird look on her face.

"I think i saw him before.....i don't know!!! i can't remember it" thought by Yoona while staring at LSG.

Yuri: I think we must go, the ceremony will start soon in a minute.(Waiving her hand) See you around Taec!" (Holds yoona's hand
while running towards the gymnasium for the ceremony.

"Okay, see you around then!!!!" shouted by Taecyeon.

Taec: Let's go to seung gi!!! 

LSG: Arasso!!! (Closing his book)


The two run as fast as they could because the ceremony is already starting. After an hour, the ceremony ended and all students 
we're now oblidged to go to their designated classroom. When Yoona and Yuri was going to their designated class, Yoona was 
thiking about LSG.


- Im Yoona POV

"Who is that guy!! i feel like i've seen him before, i can't really remember when and how!! it's just that i feel intrigued about 
him. Even though he didn't look at me, he has a different kind of feel than his friend. He was really tall, i think my height is
only up to his shoulder, had a broad shoulder and a well toned torso(body) that makes you want to touch it,
an innocent baby face and his eye's were really sincere even though he didn't look at us, and i almost forgot about his voice,
Oh my....it's so soothing..he's really oozing with charm... i wonder what would he look like if he smiled (Smiling secretly while she clasped
both of her hand).

While they are walking........Yuri saw Yoona snickering secretly..........


"Yoona!!! yoonaa!!!! (shaking yoona body). gwenchana?" said by Yuri with a puzzled look on her face.


Yoona was surprised and said "What"

Yuri: Are you okay!!! Why are you smiling secretly? 

Yoona: "Hahaha!!....it's nothing (smiling)" while she bow down her head.\

Yuri: Yaaa..yaa.yaa!!! Really what is it! (while teasing Yoona).

"Haha! Stop it please....... yuri im begging you" said by Yoona while she try to stop yuri from teasing her.

"I won't stop if you don't tell me what it is" said by Yuri while she continued teasing and tickling Yoona.

"Arasso....arasso!!!!! i'll tell you later when go home Yuri!!!!" said by Yoona with a little laugh on her voice.

"Okay then promise me!!!" yuri's continuous attack on Yoona.

"I promise...i promise.....so stop it already!!!!" (while she was already on the floor because her legs had weakened due to continuous teasing and tickling.


Yuri help her best friend to stand and went to their class. When they found their classroom, there was a list of student posted beside the door.

 

 


To Be Continued.............