1n2d Day 1

Memories of Love

When SG opened the door as expected he was the first one to arrive at the shooting set. SG greeted everyone including the food van owners and the mascot dog of 

1n2d Sanggeun. The next one to arrive was MC Mong followed by Kim C, Eun Jiwon, Lee Soo geun and Kang hodong. Before they start the shoot. The cast had a

little chat about the guests who will be appearing on their show.

 

 

Hodong: Hey, did any of you guys know who are those guests?

SG: Wait, hyung, i thought you knew who were those guests.

Hodong: No, they didn't even mention anything about it.

Jiwon: Hyung hyung hyung, maybe their pretty girls.

Mong: You're right, maybe their celebrities?

Soo geun: As long as they can keep up to us, i think their will be no problem regarding those guests.

Kim C: What if they are all guys?

Jiwon: If they are all guys, then why did they tell us (the staff) to dress neatly and be more careful?

SG: You're right

Mong: So, to cut it short, they are girls.

Hodong: Yup, maybe girls who are popular today.

Soo geun: No matter who they are, let's just play and have fun in the shooting okay.

Hodong, Kim C, SG, Jiwon, Mong: Fighting!!!!!! 

 

They started the shoot as usual and when the time has come for the guests to be introduced.

 

Hodong: Today, we will be accompanied by our special guests who will be participating in 1n2d team. Since the beginning of this show, there has been no guests

who are willing to take part in the different activities of the 1nd Team. But not anymore, today, in the year 2014, for the first time in our show, from the Girl Group SNSD, may we all welcome YOOONNNAAAAAAAAAA.

Yoona entered the frame wearing a dark skinny high waist jeans which totally highlighted her long legs and curvy hips matched with a peach blouse with a big ribbon in front and a slit on each side of her arms showing a portion of her petite arms. Her wair was tied in a ponytail like manner but with a side bangs and a small portion of her hair dangle on both side of her temple. As soon as Seunggi saw yoona walk infront of him, his eyes widened and focus its attention to the beautiful lady walking in front of him. He unintentionally gulped as he saw Yoona titl her head to the side lightly, followed by her hair, blinked and smile cheerfully to him. Yoona then stood in front of the camera, "Hello everyone, this is Yoona from Girls Generation", as she softly waved while showing her contagious smile. Everyone in the group is cheering while Seunggi was the only person who seems to be in the state of denial. "Is this really happening right know?", as he pinch his fluffy cheeks with both hands. Short while after Yoona's introduction, everyone calmed down and Yoona went to the left side of the line facing the camera. The arrangement of the group is Yoona, Jiwon, Mong, Hodong, Soo geun, Kim C and Seunggi. Hodong started the varierty show with him asking Yoona if it's okay for her not being able if she fails the mission. Yoona answered with a bright expression, "I'll answer you with a question, (Giggling) is it okay for you guys to not let me eat?" as she looked at them with a puppy eyes while pouting her lips.

Jiwon: "Yoona, i got you", as he blink his left eye and gently tapped yoona's shoulder.

Mong went beside Yoona and forcefully pushed Jiwon who was beside her, "Oppa is here, don't worry" as he raised his right arm in front of his chest and snappily tapped it.

Yoona was startled but still kept on flashing her contagious smile and giggling. Accidentally, Yoona's eyes met with Seunggi's.....................