Classmate

Memories of Love

Yoona: OHhhh!!!!! Our name is here yuri!!! (Pointing out there names)

Yuri: You're right, this is really our classroom. Let's see if the're are any friend that we now!!


As they scan the long list of students posted beside the door. Yoona's eyes widened and saw Lee Seung Gi's name on the 
list. On the other hand.

Yoona: ohh!!! (Pointing LSG's name)

Yuri: Do you recognized one of our friends yoona? Let me see (as she looked to the name where yoona is poiting).


Yuri recognized the name because of Taecyeon. Taec introduced him a while ago.


Yuri: Omo......it's he the friend of Taecyeon? (Looking at yoona)

 

Yoona was smiling and just nodded. Yuri was being suspicious at yoona because she was smiling differently. She was thinking very hard
on why Yoona is being like that then she suddenly remembered, a while ago when they met Taecyeon, she noticed that even though Taec really
was hot, Yoona's reaction was just normal, and just smiled like a normal person but when Taec intoduced his friend Lee Seung gi, Yoona's expression changed
and she was really staring at him, it feels like she was more interested in him, that's how Yuri caught Yoona.


"Hahaha, so that's why you are secretly smiling a while ago and now......" said by yuri

"Wae??, what are you talking about yuri? replied by Yoona with a curious look on her face.

Yuri: Geezzz Yoona.....(poking yoona's side body) you don't need to hide anything from me. I think i know now why you are smiling like a happy kid.

Yoona: HA!!! Chincha?? 

Yuri: So....my bestfriend who doesn't even have a boyfriend since birth is finally in loved..... (Continuously teasing yoona)

Yoona: (Smiling shyly) Stop it.....yuri...... please...

Yuri: omo omo omo!!!!! My Bestfriend is really in love.... My bestfriend is really in love..... (said by yuri with a loud voice and in a bit annoying way)

Yoona: Lower your voice yuri (while she tries to cover Yuri's mouth), they will hear you!!!

Yuri: Arasso....arasso!!! but i really can't believe that you are inlove.

Yoona: You're so silly, ofcourse im a girl, it's natural to be in love.

Yuri: But You!!!....The Goddess Yoona......and you're standards are really high...

Yoona: (Just smiled at yuri) Le'ts just continue this conversation when we get home....ha..yuri...

Yuri: Okay my cute friend....... but wait maybe Taecyeon's name is also on the list.

Yoona: I think i didn't saw his name on the list.

Yuri: Wait let me see...let me see!!!!


Yuri scanned the list again and again and again.


Yuri: UgghH!!! (while stomping) it's so unfair..... You have you're Lee Seung Gi while my Taec is not.......

Yoona: Hahaha!! don't worry, you'll see him soon, we're on the same school remember?

Yuri: I know!!! it's just that.......(pause for a moment).....ahh... nevermind.


Yuri and Yoona entered the room and as expected they were happily welcomed by their fellow classmates. Yoona 
was looking if Lee Seung Gi was already in the classroom but she didn't saw him. Yoona and Yuri sat at the back part of the room
because all tables we're occupied by the students and all remaining seats are just those at the back. Their classmates gathered
at Yoona and Yuri while the class is waiting for their assigned home room teacher.

 

On Lee Seung gi and Taecyeon's Side:

Taecyeon: Seung gi... see you at lunch.. (whining)

LSG: (Reading the book) Okay!!! don't you do anything stupid again Taec.

Taec: Hahaha!!! It depends on the situation....

LSG: Take Care......(taps Taecyeon's shoulder)

Taec: Okay okay.....by the way....don't you dare read that book inside the classroom. 

LSG: Arasso......you sound like my father.

Taec: Hehehe, why don't you try to mingle with others and not just always reading a book.

LSG: Okay....okay..... father!!!!!! just go to your class already.

Taec: Bye...(as they part ways)


LSG had reached his room and opened the door. The class was startled so they all looked at the door. Then, they saw a handsome guy
who was reading a book. The girls suddenly gone wild as they rush towards LSG.

Girl 1: Oppa....Oppa....saranghae....(while jumping with joy)

Girl 2: Will you marry me?????

Girl 3: Oppa, what's you're name?

Girl 4: Hey, Oppaaaa.... what are you reading????

Gilr 5: Please date with me?

Even though there are many girls swarming on Lee Seung Gi, he didn't even flich and just read his book.
LSG scanned the room and saw an empty chair at the left back part of the room near the window, so he walked 
towards it. When he reached his table, Yoona was seating right beside of him.

 

 

To Be Continued......