Dream

Memories of Love

When Yoona was about to break down, suddenly a sweet gentle voice reached out to her. Slowly and gently, an arm was wrapped

around Yoona's lower body and the other arm was patting her head. "It's okay my Yoong.....it's okay....". Yoona was startled, so she

quickly looked back. A kiss was waiting for her when she looked back. It was Seungi after all, he passionately moved his lips towards

Yoona's upper lip continuously kissing her. His hand were slowly moving towards Yoona's waist, pulling her body towards his.

"Waiitt..waiitt..Oppa..this is a school, they might see us." Seunggi looked around the hallway and luckily there was no one outside besides them. 

 

 

 

 

 

Current Date and Time: 6:00 AM, Monday, March 10, 2014

 

LSG woke up from his deep sleep.

LSG: ahhhHHhhhhhhh (Waking up while stretching his hand).

LSG Manager: Seunggi, rise and shine, its already 6 am in the morning. You have to get up and get ready for you're schedule.

Seunggi eye's were half awake but he had a smile on his face.

LSG Manager: Hey, get up (as he try to help Seunggi to stand up).

LSG: Arasso...arasso....

LSG Manager: Wait, why are you smiling?? 

LSG: Hmmmmm, i just had a happy happy dream.

LSG: Okay...okay..okay!!! Get clean up then i'll see you down stairs.

 

LSG was smiling the whole time when he was getting ready. He went down stairs to meet his manager then they finally went to their van.

 

LSG: Hyung, where are we going right now?

Manager: Its 1n2d filming day, ofcourse where going infront of the KBS Building to shoot the opening of the variety show.

LSG: Ahhhh i remember now, this is the day wherein 1n2d will be having special guests to be part of the show.

Manager: Yupp, so gudluck and just have fun doing the show.

LSG: Hmmmm, i wonder who are those special guests.

Manager: What? You don't know who are those special guests?

LSG: Ofcourse not. Na PD won't give us any clue about them.

Manager: Well that's Na PD for you.

 

Seunggi and his Manager were talking about the show, they didn't notice that they were already at the filming site.

 

Driver: Were here

Manager: Ohhhh..okay.. (as he was getting all of Seunggi's things).

LSG: Let's go................

 

Seunggi opened the door.....................