Second Encounter (part 1)

Memories of Love

- Lee Seung gi POV

The time has come for me to enter my high school years, i'm very excited yet so nervous because i will now experience a new culture than of my younger years. This is were all my strong memories will be made and maybe the start of my love life, so i'm really looking forward to it.

I woke up as early as i could so that i will not be late for my first high school class. Had my breakfast, took a bath, brushed my teeth and got my bag. As i was leaving the house. I saw my best friend Taecyeon waiting for me outside the house so that we can walk together going to school. Ahh!! i forgot to tell you, Taecyeon and i we're best friends since childhood years and we were both born at the same year. We play together, have fun together and sometimes eat together. So Taecyeon has a really big role in my life, he is like my brother that i can trust and lean on when problems are encountered.



LSG: Oh Taec!!!(Shouting) How long have you been waiting??



Taecyeon: i think around 5 - 10 mins.



LSG: Ahhh!!! so you are also excited to go to school, i see!!!(Laughing sneakily)



Taecyeon: OFCOURSE!!(proud), haven't you heard the news????



LSG: Ha!! what news are you talking about?? New's about our economy? or perhaps news about sports.



Taecyeon: Are you really serious right now?? really seung gi? (Smiling while his eyes were wide open)



LSG: Yeeyyyyy!!! NO!!! that's why im asking you right now.(Feeling puzzled)



Taecyeon: It's about the school we are going too.



LSG: Ha? What about it?



Taecyeon: According to my sources, there will be a goddess that will attend to the school that we are going!



LSG: Hahahaha! oh come on Taec, here you go again, oh i see!!! so that's why you want to attend that school.



Taecyeon: (Smiling)I will not miss this kind of opportunity, i will make that goddess mine. (Continuously smiling).



LSG: So you will just hunt another victim again. Don't you get tired of it Taec?



Taecyeon: How can i be when there is a goddess waiting for me. heheheh (Laughing)



LSG: Well i think there just over reacting!!! Really a goddess? ahaha i don't think so let's just go to school shall we?



Taecyeon: Okay, i cannot wait to see that goddess of mine.



On the other side,



-Im Yoona POV



Oh my god, i am now at my high school years, it feels like i am still in my younger years. Time really past by fast, i'm really excited to meet new friends and have new experiences with Yuri. I think we will have a lot of time to have fun together. (Thinking) Maybe if im lucky enough, i can have my first boyfriend since birth(Shrieking happily).



Yoona: Ah buh ji, im going now!!



Yoona's Father: Okay, you take care of yourself and don't be late!



Yoona: Ne appa



Yoona got out of the house then went to their neighbor which is the house of her best friend Yuri.



Yoona: YuURRRRiIII(Shouting), pali-pali, we will be late if you don't come out soon.



Yuri: Wait yoona!!!!, let me just have a bite...



Yoona: Don't forget your bag.



Yuri: Arasso arasso....



Yuri got out of the house and the two went to school together. As they were walking, Yuri suddenly ask yoona.



Yuri: Yoona yoona!!! do you know that the hot Taecyeon will be attending the school that we are going to??



Yoona: Taecyeon?? who?? sorry, i don't know him.



Yuri: Chincha!!! You really don't know Taecyeon yoona?? (Shocked)



Yoona: Well!! i really don't know him.



Yuri: His is really really really really hootttt.



Yoona: Hahahaaha(Laughing), Do you really think his that hot?



Yuri: Yaahhh! (Smiling sneakily), let's just see if you will not be shocked if you saw him.



Yoona: Okay, i look forward to your hot man yuri (smiling).





To be Continued.....