random bits and pieces thirteen

Whirlwind

Yoona and Luhan are bestfriends, there's no doubt with that. But they never really called each other "bestfriend" like what other bestfriends do. They never went around labelling themselves as bestfriends in front of other people. They knew that the other has a special place in their heart and they don't need to verbally say, "Hey, you're my bestfriend, okay?" 

After all, Yoona and Luhan doesn't believe in complicated labels. If you guys are just friends, you guys are just friends. If you guys feel something deeper for each other, automatically, you guys are in a relationship; no need for those useless "mutual understanding" label. Probably one main reason why they never labelled themselves as "bestfriends" is because people misuse the term bestfriend already. "Bestfriend", for other people these days, can also mean wanting to be more than friends but doesn't cross the line because one or both is afraid of commitment. And for Yoona and Luhan, their friendship is more meaningful than that; it's sincere and honest. 

However, despite all that, Yoona (being your tyical girl who craves verbal assurance) wants to hear directly from Luhan that she's his bestfriend and it happened on a Monday, after Luhan's attending all his college freshman welcoming assemblies.

Luhan's already in Beijing, his college life officially started that day while Yoona's still left in Xiamen since she still has two to three weeks left before her classes start, too. They're going to different universities but they're both in Beijing and that's enough for the both of them; they promised to see each other as much as they could since they're just around 40 minutes apart. 

From Luhan:

Yixing's here too. So awkward

That's one of the two messages Luhan sent 4 hours ago when her phone has still battery left.

To Luhan:

Battery died, so sorry. OMG REALLY?

Yixing was Luhan's bestfriend way back in sixth grade. They were really, really close if only Yixing didn't leave for another high school. He was like Yoona's boy version. 

From Luhan:

Yeah...unfortunately.

That's the thing about Luhan. Once a person makes him feel he's not appreciated, he instanstly drops that person like a hot potato. 

To Luhan:

Time to be the best of friends with him again! LOL

From Luhan:

I only have one bestfriend though.

To Luhan:

Me? Hahaha.

From Luhan:

Who else?

For Yoona, that simple "who else?" is more than enough for an assurance.

 

 

I'M SORRY GUYS IDK ANYMORE TOO