random bits and pieces eleven

Whirlwind

[March 27, 2015]

After all the deadly deadlines for graduation requirements and endless graduation practices, Yoona was never a fan of waking up early anymore that's why despite it's finally her graduation day (the day she has been waiting for since Day One), Yoona wasn't in her best mood when she woke up at 5 in the morning to have her hair and make-up done. 

 

Luckily, the weather was the nicest she has ever witnessed and their school was lovelier than ever. She wasn't wearing her glasses (again) that's why she can't clearly see her batchmates and her eyes were just filled with bodies in blue graduation cloaks. 

"Yoona! Come, I'll take a picture with you here." Yoona's mom called to her, urging her to take a picture beside the huge "Happy Graduation!" signage. Yoona thinks it's pretty cheesy and lame. 

"I don't want to, mom. That's so lame." Yoona frowned. "I won't take no for an answer. Come on, Yoona, it's your graduation day! Stop being such a spoilsport." Yoona sighed as she made her way to the grass and beside the huge (and lame) signage. It was taking forever for her mom to stop taking pictures and Yoona can't be more pissed especially since the sun was directly hitting her and her precious make-up. 

Yoona was trying to get some mud off her new heels when her mom called out, "Luhan! Come here and take a picture with Yoona!" Yoona looked up and saw him smiling widely at her with his perfectly styled hair and even perfectly beautiful smile. Yoona had to squint.

"Come on, kids. Stand near the signage." Yoona's mom urged them both. 

As they were walking towards the signage again, Luhan asked her, "You're supposed to tell me who's the person you like today, right?" Yoona rolled her eyes. "It's actually a relief that I already told you because if I still had to tell you today, I would've passed out from the nervousness already." Luhan laughed. 

Did she tell him she likes her already? Yes, actually. But...she's confused if he feels the same way or not. Normally, boys who feel the same way about you too will already ask you to take your relationship to the next level but Luhan didn't ask her. Yet, he became more caring and sweet after the confession. Yoona thinks maybe it really is not the right time for the both of them to rush into a relationship especially since they're going to college soon and that needs more focus than high school. 

After all the diplomas were received and all the goodbyes were said, Luhan called Yoona. "Yoona! Your Sharpie's still with me." The whole batch decided to write on each other's uniforms that's why Luhan borrowed one of Yoona's Sharpies. "Oh yeah, thanks." Yoona smiled. "Hey, by the way, did you ask anyone to write on your uniform already?" 

"I actually didn't want anyone to write but Ailee won't let me go until she wrote on it." Luhan sighed. "Well then, I won't let you go either." Yoona chuckled as she removed Luhan's graduation toga to write at his back. Yoona's the type to write lengthy messages be it in just a post-it or even in a thank you note. 

"Hey, what drama are you writing at my back? What's taking you so long?" Luhan teased. "Shut up, I'm almost done." Yoona snapped. After writing, Luhan grabbed the Sharpie from Yoona. "It's my turn." Luhan smirked and started writing at her shoulder. 

"I'll make sure people see this." Luhan playfully smiled as he continued scribbling. "Hey, don't write anything scandalous!" Yoona rolled her eyes at him. "Okay, all done!" Luhan announced as he lifts her graduation toga to cover his message. "Hey, Yoong, I have to go." 

"See you tomorrow! Don't you dare not attend my graduation party!" Yoona called to him. "Don't cry if I don't!" Luhan called back as he exits the gymnasium. 

As Yoona was waiting for his dad's car to arrive, Yoona took a peek at her shoulder to read his message...

"Who's your crush, Yoona?" with his name circled many times.