random bits and pieces seven

Whirlwind

[October 30, 2014]

"Seriously Yoong you should've joined the Chinese dance performance." Luhan whined as he was busy sewing up their home economics project. In a weird way, Luhan's pretty good at it. What is he not good at anyway?

"I was assigned to help Jessica with the field demostration so no can do." Yoona was actually taken aback that Luhan spoke about it. 

"I thought you were included in the Chinese dance performance, Yoona?" Tiffany, who was sitting beside Luhan, asked. Yoona shook her head. "No, not anymore." 

"But I saw your name in the list." Another batchmate of theirs, Yuri, interrupted. "Nope, I backed out because they wanted my help for the field demo." Yoona smiled softly. 

Luhan frowned. "I want to join the field demo, too." 

"If you're part of the Chinese dance performance already, you can't join the field demo, remember?" Kibum butted in. Luhan was already part of the dance club that's why he's guaranteed a spot in the Chinese dance performance for their school's foundation day. Luhan groaned. 

"But Yoong, if they didn't ask for your help in the field demo, were you going to join our performance?" Luhan looked at her. Yoona nodded. "Of course." She looked at him as if he was silly. 

Luhan groaned yet again and his frown just sunk deeper. 

 

Seriously I don't know what Luhan's thinking so it's up to your imagination; I just wanted to write this down.