random bits and pieces nine

Whirlwind

[November 18, 2014]

Finally the goddamn bell rang. It's just been two subjects but Yoona's stomach was already growling with hunger. Calm down, will you? Yoona almost screamed at it but she'll look like an idiot if she does so. She knows Luhan went to the canteen already so she didn't bother to look for him in his classroom (which is just situated next to hers). 

The canteen was so crowded that bodies literally squish each other and it also doesn't help that she's too hungry already. Amidst the crowd, a hand grabbed her elbow and when she thought it was Luhan, it was actually Yuri. Historical background about the girl, shall we? 

Let's just say she's the girl Yoona suspects having a crush on Luhan. Yuri and Luhan are classmates and that doesn't help much on the situation. The girl literally grabs Luhan away from her every single chance she gets and of course, that pisses Yoona off. Yuri talks to Luhan especially when he's talking to Yoona and who wouldn't be annoyed? She just thinks he like her back (which Yoona thinks is a no). 

"Where's Luhan?" Yuri's voice was an octave higher because of the noise of the students in the canteen. "I don't know. I wasn't with him." Yoona shot back. "Yeah, I know. I was with him, actually. I was wondering if you saw him here." Yuri smirked for a split second that Yoona almost didn't see it. This . Yoona rolled her eyes (in her mind, if that's even possible).

Finally, there was already an entrance and so, Yoona squished herself to the counter. She was talking to the canteen lady when she heard a voice say, "Yoona's here! Let's wait for her!" Bingo. It was Luhan talking to Yuri. 

It took Yoona about four minutes to finish buying and when she went to the open space, she saw Luhan smiling widely at her and Yuri obviously agitated. Yoona smiled widely back at him. 

As they walk back to the high school building, it's as if Luhan forgot that Yuri was actually there with them. 

Yoona versus Yuri? Of course, it's Im Yoona.

 

I'm actually meaning to update many posts but my schedule is kinda hectic right now so I hope you understand.