random bits and pieces six

Whirlwind

Slight profanities ahead, sorry.

 

[October 29, 2014]

Yoona was in a bad mood when she woke up. It was a supposedly no class day but she has tons of projects to do the whole day. She's still sleepy but she has to wake up so damn early. And Luhan's not talking to her. She doesn't know why he's mad (if ever he is) or why she's mad (she's not sure if she is) but that's just how they are. There are times when they just stop talking and both are clueless as to why they are not talking; that's how complicated they are. 

Yoona jumped out of their car to look for her classmate's and finally she found them. Her classmate, Kibum, opened the window and she thought he was going to greet her but instead...

"Hey Luhan!" Yoona inwardly sighed and rolled her eyes. 

"Hey Kibum!" The jerk greeted back. Yoona was still loading her huge backpack onto Kibum's car that's why technically she's still out of the car but the jerk is not even looking at her. Yoona decided not to look at him either. 

Kibum and Luhan were still talking to each other when Yoona finally settled inside the car. 

"Hey Yoong what's with the long face?" Seohyun, the one seated beside her, asked. Yoona shook her head. "I think I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Seohyun just smiled. 

Kibum and Luhan were finally done talking and so the car roared to life. Yoona urged herself not to look out the window but her will betrayed her. Yoona, what the hell?

 

Yoona and her groupmates were walking towards the exit of the mall after lunch when they encountered Luhan and his groupmates. Yoona saw him but she didn't hold his gaze (or if he really was gazing). She tried to strike a conversation though which was pretty lame: "Luhan, your bag's open." Luhan looked at it but didn't zip it up. Yoona wanted to punch him right then and there but she controlled herself. She took his action as the sign to give him a freaking -1000 degrees Celsius cold shoulder, too. You can't be a jerk to a , Luhan.

 

Yoona arrived with her groupmates in school in a totally baggy physical education uniform which she just borrowed from her classmate's older sister since it's a prerequisite to wear it at school and she wasn't able to bring hers because she wasn't informed. Of course, Luhan was there. She walked passed him just like how he did towards her. Though he kept on asking questions to her group and she's the one obliged to answer, she gives him short answers. But Luhan, even tough he senses her blatant cold shoulder towards him, still doesn't cut his usual insults and teasing which annoyed Yoona to more bits.

One of her groupmates, Henry, decided to draw next to  Luhan so Yoona has no choice but to go near him. 

"Henry, can you just shoot the other parts we missed at your house?" Yoona asked. Luhan was still not looking at her; he was busy cutting pieces of paper for his lame artwork. Henry hesitated, mumbling all the reasons in the world why he can't do the tasks. And suddenly, the jerk spoke, "You can't shoot that in Yoona's house."

"Excuse me?" Yoona snapped at him. "You might not even have the guts to enter." Luhan continued and Henry just laughed. "Have no guts to enter" because Yoona's known to having a tough personality and a flaming temper. Usually, Yoona breaks hell when they argue but this time, she keeps quiet. Every fiber of her being is pretty much annoyed by Luhan now. She doesn't know why he ignores her. She doesn't know why he's even mad in the first place. She doesn't know why he gives her a cold shoulder and then the next minute, he asks her questions, and then the next minute, he showers her with insults. 

Luhan looked up at her and sees her blank expression. He was slightly taken aback and so he stands beside her and grabs her arm. "Hey, Yoong. I'm sorry." Yoona doesn't budge. Luhan tries again and lifts her chin for her to look at him. "Hey, look. I'm sorry, okay?" And he smiled. He smiled. And everything's right again. 

She knows people would look at her as if she's crazy; is a mere apology enough for her? But really, for Luhan and her, an apology is all it takes to clear everything. At times, they don't even apologize anymore; they just talk again like they didn't even fight with each other. That's just how Luhan and Yoona are. 

"Hey Yoong, are you done now?" Luhan asked her. "Yeah, why?" Yoona replied back. "I'm going home now, too. Let's go together?" Yoona smiled. "Let's go." 

 

Sorry if it's not too fluffy or sweet but this is for record purposes.