Curly-haired Junpyos, Clueless Chisoos, and Arrogant Prince Shins

A Princess Love Story

Seoul, South Korea | Present

Setting – RKRS; Entrance | 8:15 AM

----

Outfits

----

Boys Before Flowers OST; Blue Flower

----

Each step he took left my heart pounding hard against my chest.  From the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of his pristine, leather boots nearing the trio, the crowd and myself.  I was in a state of frenzy, completely lost and flustered… all I wanted to do was melt into a puddle, and disintegrate into the ground.  I glanced ahead and realized that he was nearly within arms reach and so, I nonchalantly closed my eyes and let viable scenarios run through my mind. 

Gong Chanshik’s custom-made uniform was now replaced with the finest leather coat, lined with European fox fur.  His naturally straight hair had accumulated into a perfect perm; it was evident that each strand had become a spiral with the aid of a curling iron.  Trailing behind him, were the three flower boys that I had just met.

I glanced downwards and noticed that I was wearing a new school uniform.  My hand reached upwards to touch my black shoulder-length hair, with straight bangs.  Before I knew it, he was directly in front of me. 

He walked forwards, closing the gap between us.  Then, he gave me his signature smirk, while looking my uniform up and down.

“Yah, Jung Jinae… why do you even come to this school?  You’re such an embarrassment.  Not only is your family dirt poor, you have no sense of style whatsoever.  Seriously, change your hairstyle and get out of the way, you hobo.  Go back to where you belong.”

As he turned to leave, I felt my anger boiling up inside of me, about to explode any second.  Abruptly, my hands curled into fists.

“GONG.  CHAN.  SHIK.”

Right when he turned around, I did a spin kick in the air and my shoe slapped his right cheek with such force, that he collapsed onto the floor.

He looked up at me, and I could see the reflection of anger and fear in his eyes. 

Wait, wait, wait.  Stop right there, Jung Jinae.  Firstly, you don’t have that atrocious hairstyle that Geum Jandi has.  Secondly, you can’t kick the Crown Prince!  He has royal blood.  You’ll probably be imprisoned for that, or receive a sentence of some sort.  What are you thinking?  Besides, remember the entire school population bullied Jandi?  You want that you fool?  I hesitantly dreamt of another scenario…

----

윤새하; 러빙러빙

----

From afar, I saw Gong Chanshik approaching me, dressed in the school’s uniform.  His straight hair was dyed a light brown, and in his hand, he held a thick, white envelope.

My sleek, straight black hair was now mid-length, dyed a light brown and wavy.  Instead of my uniform, I was wearing a collared blouse and a knit skirt with heels; similar to what a student teacher at a regular high school would wear. 

“Yah Intern… here.”

He had stuck out the thick, white envelope in front of me; expecting me to gratefully accept it. 

“What is this?”

He just smiled. 

I carefully opened the envelope, to see a wad of bills.  My eyes almost popped out of its sockets.

“I see you love it.  No need to thank me!  Now, go get some real clothes, Intern… then you can be my girl.”

With that, he walked away, a sweet smile playing on his lips. 

I could feel heat running through my veins. 

“GONG.  CHAN.  SHIK.”

Suddenly, a volleyball had appeared in my hand and so, I threw it up in the air and harshly spiked it down… right into the back of his head.

“INTERN!” his scream echoed up and down the hallways.

Wait, Jung Jinae!  What is wrong with you?  Why are you thinking of Flower Boy Ramyun Shop?  Firstly, you’re a student, not an intern.  Secondly, you’re thankfully not as hot-blooded as Yang Eunbi.  Thirdly, you can’t play volleyball for your life, and finally, why do you keep dreaming of hitting the Crown Prince?  Okay, let’s try this one more time…

----

Goong OST; 우주 정복 #1

----

This time, I was in the same uniform I was wearing this morning; with my long, straight black hair styled in exactly the same way.  I glanced ahead and he was in his custom-made uniform, with his straight, black hair.  Finally, at least we have our normal appearances back.

He slowly walked up to me and extended his hand.  I looked up at him falteringly, and he raised an eyebrow. 

“Shouldn’t you display some manners to your Crown Prince?” he questioned.

I pouted and nodded, unwillingly extending my hand to shake his, when he suddenly leaned down very close to my ear.  My eyes enlarged from the shock, and the crowd emitted muffled screams and gasps, in response to his impulsive change of behaviour. 

Then, he whispered into my ear. 

“Since we’re going to get married soon, you should at least show some affection, Crown Princess.” He retreated, while continuing to shake my hand, an arrogant smirk visible on his face. 

My cheeks were flaming from embarrassment, and on spur of moment, I pulled his hand close to my mouth, I opened my mouth wide and bit down hard.

“Take that you conceited Crown Prince!” I said, through clenched teeth.

----

B1A4; Sky

----

I awakened to reality.  The last scenario was all too familiar; I was taken aback.  Jung Jinae, stop pretending you’re Shin Chaegyung in Goong.  Just because Korea has a monarchy, it doesn’t mean it’s possible.  The Crown Prince will never marry a commoner like me.  As if today’s monarchy would let that happen… I immediately shook the thought out of my head. 

“Jung Jinae?” A voice interrupted the flood of thoughts flowing through my mind. 

I glanced up and sure enough, the Crown Prince was directly in front of me.  However, this time, his tone wasn’t harsh, but rather calm. 

“Y-Yes?” I replied.  I attempted to show that I wasn’t weak, but instead, I stuttered. 

“It really is you!  I didn’t know you attend RKRS.  Hello.” He replied with a soft smile and a small bow.

I instantly bowed back.

“Hi… today’s my first day,” I replied.

“About the date we had last time, sorry for the mistakes I made.  Apart from that, I really had a good time.  Please forgive my rude behaviour and accept my sincerest apologies.” He bowed again, a little deeper this time.

I ensured that my bows were deeper than his; I didn’t know how to respond… I was speechless. 

By now, whispers had dispersed throughout the crowd and it was evident that they were gossiping about our date. 

“What the hell?  She’s acquainted with the Crown Prince?” A boy who was fixing his hair questioned.

“I can’t believe it!  Our Crown Prince went on a date with her?” A girl who looked ready to burst into tears, complained.

After my deep bow, I looked up and our eyes met.  A warm smile was visible on his face.

“Everyone, I hope you can treat Jung Jinae with kindness and respect.  Since she isn’t used to attending this type of school, please guide her around and don’t disappoint me or put RKRS to shame,” he announced. 

Then, the bell rang, signaling the start of classes. 

“Well, it was nice seeing you again Jinae-ssi.  I hope you enjoy your first day.” He smiled and turned to leave.

“Gongchannie, wait up!  We’ll see you afterwards, okay Jinae?” Sandeul flashed another eye-smile at me, while Baro and Shinwoo waved goodbye. 

I was dumbfounded.  Did that jerk of a Prince or Crown Prince or whatever just apologize to me?  Maybe last time he was having a bad day, and this is how he’s really like.  Well, it certainly seems more Prince-like to me.  Besides, he’s kind of handsome now that he’s so nice… a smile curved up my lips, as I walked towards my locker.  However, before I could walk any further, a clique of three mixed-race girls along with a large crowd trailing behind them, confronted me. 

----

Wonder Girls; So Hot

----

“Jung Jinae-yah.  Where are you from?” A tall girl with curly hair inquired. 

“The States,” I replied, with perfect English.

“Oh, maybe she isn’t poor after all Julianne… maybe her family opened wholly owned subsidiaries of their company over there?” A short, tough-looking girl replied.

“Shut up, Melanie.  Your turn to ask her something.” Julianne replied, narrowing her eyes at Melanie. 

“What is your family’s company?” Melanie asked.

“I’m not sure.” I said.

“I knew she was poor.  You can tell by what she’s wearing!  How can she even be acquainted with the Crown Prince?!” Julianne grabbed my collar and pinned me up against my locker.

I winced in pain.  However, just as she lifted her hand to slap my face, another girl spoke up.

“Girls.  Didn’t you hear what Seeja said?  He told us to treat her well and refrain from ruining the reputation of RKRS.  We’ll be late for class.  Let’s go,” a tall girl with long brown hair and deer-like doe eyes, said. 

“Yes Tia,” They replied, in chorus. 

She turned to leave, but I felt a sharp pain surface across my foot.  Her heel was pushing so deep into my skin, that my stockings had ripped and my foot had started bleeding.

I made eye contact with her, attempting to withstand the pain, while she gave me a blank stare.  Then, she walked off with the two other girls, and the whole crowd following closely behind. 

Once they were out of sight, I let my shoulders deflate. 

“First day, and it seems like the entire school population hates me, with a passion.  So much for trying to fit in,” I grumbled, heading off to class.

----

Sorry for the delayed update! ;A;  Hahaha, how were the scenarios?  Jinae’s such an ahjumma, she watches so many dramas LOL.  If you haven’t watched Goong, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, or Boys Before Flowers yet, you should definitely do so! :3  They’re all amazing, although we’re pretty sure that most of you have already seen at least one of the three, aha.  Anyhow, Gongchan’s reaction was unexpected, right?  LOL.  On a side note, we won’t be updating until January 31, due to summatives & exams.  We’ll definitely update regularly after exams, with many chapters!