"He's really the..."

A Princess Love Story

IU & 임슬옹 (2AM); Nagging

----

South Korea, Seoul | Present

Setting – The Westin Chosun | 7:00 AM

----

Heaven, I’m in heaven.  As I wandered around the room, all sorts of cuisines, all types of dishes began to surround me.  Sushi, hamburgers, ddeokbokki, ramyun, curry, tacos… I reached forward, trying to grab multiple dishes at once.  Then, I started chewing… but the texture of the food, it was sharp. 

“JUNG JINAE!  Why in the world are you biting my hair?!” Jinyoung shouted in horror. 

I quickly sat up.  “It was a nightmare Oppa, I was surrounded by all these aromatic dishes and then I started eating and the only taste that filled my mouth was your hair!” 

“Jinae, you couldn’t be possibly be blaming my glorious hair as the cause of your nightmare, could you?”

I smiled meekly.  “No of course not.  Well, to make it up to your glorious hair that I contaminated, I’ll treat you to a makeover.”

“I already look like a celebrity, my dear sister.  Now, you’re the one that needs another makeover.  Just look at you,” he teased. 

“You’re so mean.  I hate you.” I pouted. 

“I’m guessing you don’t want to see me for the entire day.  Well, good news.  You’re going to school today,” he laughed. 

“School?  What school?  You didn’t even tell me I was starting school today…” I replied. 

“That’s what Appa, Umma and I were planning for you yesterday.  Your school preparations took up the entire day; it was difficult to get you enrolled in this school!  You don’t want our efforts to go to waste do you?” Jinyoung pouted.

“Besides, look at this cute uniform!  Don’t you want to wear it?” Jinyoung said, with widened eyes.   

“No.” I said with a straight face. 

Jinyoung began to show a bit of aegyo, liberating his puppy eyes. 

“How cute, I’ll go to school.” I sighed. 

“Which school are we going to?” I asked, while running to the washroom to brush my teeth.

“Only you will be attending for now since I have to help Appa and Umma settle our immigration status.  But of course, only the best for our Jinae!  You will be going to the school only fit for the elite class; with the children of the top businessmen, doctors, and lawyers in the nation… and in addition, the royals.” Jinyoung replied with an eye smile.

“Elite School?  THE ROYALS?!” I replied, on the verge of spitting out my toothpaste.

“Mhmm,” Jinyoung chuckled. 

“How’d you even persuade them to accept me?” I was still shocked.

“Don’t worry about that, you’re going to be late!  Also, my friend will be taking care of you; so don’t worry about a thing.  Just hurry up and get changed, do your hair and makeup!  You need to blend in with the elite class.” Jinyoung said.

“Alright!  Stop nagging so much!” I replied, rushing to put my new uniform on.

----

Boys Over Flowers OST; Blue Flower

----

Outfit

----

Seoul, South Korea | Present

Setting – RKRS; Entrance | 8:15 AM

----

I stepped out of the taxi and looked up at the enormous, gleaming golden sign that read “The Republic of Korea’s Royal School”.  I explored my surroundings and noticed that many students were walking out of Porsches, Ferraris, and Lamborghinis, along with their brand name clothing and model strut.

“How will I ever fit in?” I muttered.

I took a deep breath and walked into the school.  The moment I stepped in, intimidating whispers scattered all around me.   

“Oh my goodness, she’s so plain.  Haven’t seen someone like her step foot in this school before,” a girl who looked like she went under the knife at least five times whispered.

“Really?  I don’t think she’s all that bad; she’s kind of cute?  I wonder if she has any family background though,” the boy with sleek black hair replied.

All of a sudden, the whispers stopped and their attention promptly shifted to a group of three boys in front of me.

I stared straight ahead and saw a blinding, bright light beaming from the direction of the group.

----

Outfit

----

The one on the right had his hair tied up loosely, and he wore black-rimmed glasses.  He looked serious about academics but with his tall physique, it seemed like he also aced athletics.

The one on the left had blonde hair with straight-cut bangs.  Despite his rebellious style, he had huge, innocent looking eyes.  He seemed to be the prankster of the group.

The one in the middle had a vivid smile on his face, displaying his pearly white teeth.  His smiling eyes seemed to emit a friendly aura.  He’s very familiar… where have I seen him before?  Oh my, this is the Prince that I saw on the Ritz Carlton advertisement yesterday!

By now, everyone had divided themselves in two separate lines, creating a red carpet runway for the trio, but I was still in the middle of the hallway!  Just as I was about to move aside, I felt a gentle hand prance around on my head.  I glanced up, coming face to face with the Prince.

“Annyeong, you must be Jinyoung’s sister.  Jinae right?  You’re just as cute as the picture he sent me!” he laughed. 

I couldn’t believe it… Jinyoung Oppa’s friend was the Prince of Korea?

“J-Jinyoung?  You know my O-Oppa?” I squeaked.

“Of course,” he winked.

“Who’s this?” a deep voice interrupted.

The blonde had bent his head to my level and his huge eyes were inspecting my face. 

“My friend’s dongsaeng!  You guys better treat her with utmost care,” the Prince replied.

“Hi, I’m Cha Sunwoo! I prefer Baro.  You’re adorable!” Baro laughed genuinely.

“Please stop intimidating her Baro,” another voice interrupted.

The tall one offered his hand. 

“Hi, I’m Shin Dongwoo, but I go by Shinwoo or CNU.” Shinwoo said in a soothing manner. 

“You guys, I didn’t even introduce myself yet!  Anyhow, I’m Prince Sandeul!  Hopefully, you aren’t intimidated by the “Prince” title, I’m not that much different from everyone else.” Prince Sandeul laughed, flashing another signature eye-smile. 

Maybe school wouldn’t be so bad after all.  I was about to introduce myself when a voice from the end of the hallway, interrupted.

----

T-Max; Paradise

----

“You are different from everyone else.  The “Prince” title is only given to those with the royal bloodline.  The royal bloodline has been passed down from many generations and only those born of this blood can be honoured with the “Prince” title.  If you cannot honour our ancestors who have passed down this sacred blood, then I believe you are not fit for the title… this is coming from your Crown Prince,” the voice said while nearing the trio. 

Crown Prince?  I thought there was only one Prince in Korea?  I tiptoed to peer ahead but the three pretty boys were too tall.  I squinted to get a better look, but I could only see an extremely incandescent light glowing around the figure.

Everyone shouted and hollered for the arrival of the Crown Prince.  As he got closer and closer… the more familiar he seemed and then, it hit me.

“Piecing all your qualities together, I’m not stupid enough to ignore the fact that you’re from a low-class family.”

“Perhaps after you fix all those shortcomings, we can meet again; and see if your Cinderella dream can come true.”

“Ouch, what the hell?  Crazy lunatic, you can’t do this to the Crown Prince of Korea!”

He can’t be.  It’s not him.  I’m just hallucinating… or am I?  Is he actually the Crown Prince of Korea?  I was absolutely shocked, tongue-tied, and volatile.  Time felt like it had come to a halt, I could only hear his footsteps.  I stood still in my place, petrified to move an inch.  Completely and utterly dumbfounded.

----

Yay, she finally figures out that Gongchan is the Crown Prince LOL.  It took forever, alsdfk.  What a perfect chappie to post today, cyjjangyo resumes school tomorrow (kyjjangyo started school last week, sad ;~~;).   For those of you that are reading this for Gongchan, cyjjangyo has started her very first fanfic, titled "Unveiling Time" with B1A4’s Gongchan as the main, Minyoung (You), and MYNAME’s Chaejin!  It’s really unique, since it’s a fusion of fantasy & historical.  Please go check it out and subscribe to it!  It would really mean a lot to us. :3


Unveiling Time
History will repeat itself, unless there is a way to rewind time.