A Typical Saturday Morning

A Princess Love Story

Photobucket

Photobucket

B1A4; O.K (Inst.)

----

New York, USA | Present

Setting – Jinae’s House | 8:00 AM

Outfits

----

I stretched out my arms in the air and a loud yawn escaped my mouth.  What an odd dream, I thought.  I glanced at my watch and it was only 8:00AM.  How early, especially for a Saturday morning.  Oppa’s probably still sleeping like a pig. 

I slowly tiptoed out of my room and took tiny steps down the hallway towards Oppa’s room, being careful not to make any sounds.  Turning the doorknob, I sneaked into Oppa’s room and sure enough, he was still sleeping.

“OPPA, BOO!” I shouted, as I pounced on top of him.  Instead, I ended up pouncing on a pile of pillows, stacked on top of each other to resemble his figure.  “Aish, why is Oppa even up at this time?” I groaned.  A small piece of paper was on top of the pillow and I crawled towards the pillow to read the note. 

 

Finally up, you pabo? Hahaha, you will NEVER be able to scare your Oppa.  So, how many times did you fail to scare me?  10?  20?  Keke, more like 50!  Meet me in the living room, okay?

 -Your Handsome Oppa (that you will never be able to scare)

 

“How does he wake up so early on Saturdays?” I muttered while stomping down the stairs.  I pranced towards the living room and saw Jinyoung sitting on the couch, watching those old boring documentaries. 

“Why do you always watch those historical Korean documentaries?  Seriously, they’re so boring.  Oppa, you’re too hardworking, aish.” I sighed. 

“Isn’t Jinae-ssi just jealous of the fact that she always fails to scare her amazing Oppa?” he said without turning back. 

“YOU ARE SO DEAD.” I yelled, tackling him and flicking his forehead.

“YAH JINAE, it hurts!” he pouted, while rubbing his forehead. 

“Awww, mianhae.” I said, feeling guilty.  I couldn’t help but give in to him, I mean, look at his cute pout… he certainly knows my weaknesses.

“Don’t worry about it, gwaenchana.” he laughed. 

“I’m going to make some pancakes, do you want any?” I asked. 

“Sure.” he replied. 

“Jinyoung-ssi, since I’m making breakfast, can we continue watching that Korean drama we were watching last night?” I begged. 

“Fine, anything for uri Jinae!” he smiled. 

I finished frying the pancakes and brought the plates to the coffee table in front of the couch, so we could eat comfortably while watching. 

“JINYOUNG OPPA, IT’S PRINCE LEE SHIN… HE’S SO HOT!” I yelled, as I pointed to the screen. 

“Yah, stop drooling over him!  I’m obviously better-looking!” he said while flipping his hair. 

“Psh, yeah you wish.  Stop dreaming!” I giggled. 

“You’re going to get punished!” he said while squeezing both my cheeks.

“OPPA! That hurt!” I yelled when I finally pulled away, rubbing my cheeks.

“Sorry, I couldn’t help it, you’re just too cute!” he said while laughing. 

“Of course!  Can I ask you something, Oppa?” I questioned.

“Mm, why not?” he said while nibbling away at his pancake. 

“To be honest, this drama doesn’t make sense.  Why is the clueless girl marrying the prince?  She’s the Crown Princess and has no clue what she’s doing!  It’s hilarious!  It would never happen at the royal palace in Korea today.” I said while staring at the screen. 

“Oppa?” I turned around to see him choking on his pancake.  “YAH OPPA!  Pay attention while eating, will you?” I laughed while patting his back.

Photobucket

Sorry for the super late update!  My sister & I were both busy with school, but we finally found time to update during the weekend.  ADJLSK, we know this chapter is really boring, but the action is going to kick in soon, so keep reading ahahaha.  Please subscribe!