Heart, Mind and Soul

EH... WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!!!! I SWEAR I KEEP PRESSING BACK PAGE BUTTON AND THEN EVERYTHING I WRITE GOES AWAY and then i have to do it again ): XD...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Innie, there's a carnival tomorrow afternoon at that big park near the school, do you uhm wanna come with me?

I've been staring at the text for a while now, questions streaming through my head. Should i text him back straight away? No, he might think i'm a desperado. But what if i don't text back quick enough? Then he'll think I don't want to go with him and of course i do. I decided to work up all my courage and began texting back:

Yeah sure oppa, I'll meet you at the School gate at 1pm.

I had a mountain of homework to get through. But, I, have studied the art of procrastination for many years and have almost perfected it, I'll go for a walk.

I grabbed my keys, phone and wallet and headed towards the door when a crazy monster I called mother stopped me in my tracks. She attempted to glare coldly at me, knowing my mother i was about to be bombarded with questions in 3, 2 1.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING? WHEN WILL YOU BE HOME? WILL THERE BE BOYS? WHO IS GOING WITH YOU? I DON'T WANT YOU GOING ALONE" I looked at her in amazement, how could such a small woman talk so loudly and quickly, I used this time to gather my thoughts to answer her. Who was I going to go with "I'm going for a walk, i'll be home before dark" I decided to ignore the last two questions hoping she would forget in all her rambling and headed to the door.

 

I shut the door behind me and began walking. Over time my surroundings (that i haven't been paying attention to) became new and unfamilar. I continued walking until a figure stopped me in my path, i noticed that blondish orange hair immediately. It was Jessica and her gang. "Hey Inyoung, I told you to stay away from my oppa's didn't i?" Her gang surrounded me and i began to feel uneasy as Jessica let out a grin and her fist met my stomach. The ground was cold, and her shoes became familar to my chest. I hoped this would be one of those stories where a Prince comes to save me, but it wasn't. Jessica and her gang laughed as i lay there almost lifeless on the ground, blood coming from my abdomen from her red prada high heels. Jessica lifted up my top *Snap Snap* Oh no, pictures. "This is to ensure that if anything were to happen you will be punished"

An hour later I finally had the strength to get up and walk home.