Gone

Heart, Mind and Soul

                                                                                        ~One Week Later~

Don't talk to Jaejoong, don't talk to Jaejoong, don't talk to Jaejoong! this became a daily routine since i found out he was a MAJOR stalker. As i walked into the already working classroom i noticed something a little strange... Where there was a usually handsome, trustworthy man at the front of the class Mr Yoochun was. Mr Yoochun was half of that, he was handsome, but he never took the chance to know his students. "You're late, take a seat and get out your things" his cold stare felt as though it were penetrating my skin, it was a terrible feeling. As i took my seat i began to wonder where he went - he was never away. I found myself raising my hand and asking about Mr Minwoo, Mr Yoochun gave me one of his world famous cold stares and sighed "Mr Minwoo has resigned from his job due to personal reasons, now if there are anymore interruptions all of you will get detention." How could he do this to me? How is it that everyone i love and trust leave me? My day couldn't possibly get any worse. As i walked into the filled cafeteria Jessica stopped me in my path, like the first time... "Hey, i heard Jaejoong dumped you, he's finally came to his senses and asked me out" she let out an irritating chuckle "Firstly, we wern't dating. Second of all hes lost his senses rather than gained an y if hes with you" as i walked away I turned to see Jessica distraught and very angry.

~After School~

As i walked through the cold streets on my way home i noticed a familar car pull up next to me, the slim black BMW welcomed itself to me. As the door opened a smiling face stared at me, inviting me in. I got in the car and realised who it was exactly, "Why did you leave Mr....i uh mean Minwoo?" his response more stranger than his sudden absence. "Uh... thats what i wanted to talk to you about, you see, there's this woman who is beautiful, interesting and incredibly smart" he put his hand on mine " Unfortunately I had to leave my job to be with her, but shes worth it". My gamer side let out a "LOLWUT" I crossed my hand over my mouth I turned to look at Minwoo, he on the other hand didn't find it funny. "You know who I'm talking about don't you, I left my job for you" I nodded and looked at him, he was perfect, the way his hair just flopped back into place, his voice sounded soft and sensitive and most importantly he wasn't a stalker and I trusted him. I stared into his eyes and i could tell he was being sincere, he leaned towards me and his soft lips met mine. Is this wrong? I actually enjoyed it. For a moment the car was left with an akward silence. Minwoo cleared his throat, "Do you want to go to the mall for lunch....with me?" Being speechless, i nodded.

The mall was, for that time of the day, suprisingly empty. We sat down at a cafe and began to talk, i felt comfortable. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" our comfort was indiscreetly peirced by Jaejoong, storming towards us. Jaejoong looked angry, very angry. "calm yourself Jaejoong" Minwoo looked at Jaejoong with a slight smile, Jaejoong looked at me and back at Minwoo "We just bumped into each other on the way here and so we decided to grab lunch to catch up, and so i could explain why i left. You can join us if you like" Minwoo shuffled over so Jaejoong could sit, and of course he didnt budge. Jaejoong just stood there just staring at Minwoo, I couldn't stand it anymore "You have no right to come here and snoop around, leave us alone Jaejoong" He grabbed my wrist and turned to Minwoo and said in the coldest voice ever "I'll take her home" Minwoo sadly nodded and watched us as we left, his grip was suprisingly strong.

We left the mall and he loosened his grip "Innie just listen to me, I didn't explain this to you before because i was afraid of what you might think of me" He lifted up his fringe to reveal a little tattoo "okay so you have a tattoo, what do i care" i looked at him and let out a sigh "When you were five your dad died, the last thing he did for you was throw a bottle to your face" I looked at him in biwilderment "how did you know about that...." he looked at me and looked away, the tattoo... Before Rain transferred to Busan we were best friends, he always used to talk about you. But after a couple of years he stopped sending me letters, nothing about you, nothing about him. Until you transferred, He texted me with "Take care of her" i didn't know what he meant by that but i still kept an open mind "It's hard to explain so i won't go into too much detail....but you should've noticed he has one too just like this" i looked at him "Its fine, sorry i called you a stalker. You still could be one though" I jokingly stared at him.