And then i met him

Heart, Mind and Soul

"Inyoung are you okay? you havent touched your food since we landed"

"I'm not hungry mum" trying to hide my tears "just a little tired"

"well sleep early today, school starts tomorrow" i groaned when she said that word... school..

 

----------------------------------------

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaaa, why do you have to be so handsome for!? how am i supposed to live here when im dying for you"

*dream ends*

 zzZzzzzzzzzZZzz the next morning ZzzZzzzzz

The small peice of material struggled to wrap itself comfortably around my waist, the pure white shirt seemed to be crying for a stain, the uniform was too girly.. I LOOKED HORRIBLE!!

As i walked through the corridors of the dreaded building eyes me, was i that ugly? I pulled out the piece of paper

Period one : home room - B20

Where the heck is that?! as i wondered the corridors aimlessly looking at the classroom numbers i couldnt help but think about Rain.. *THUD* i was on the ground " OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY" a new face appeared in my view, as he helped me up i couldn't help it but stare at this stunning figure, his soft hands, his jawline was flawless and his eyes, cold but yet warm, welcoming yet alarming.

"hi im Junsu, i'm so sorry about that, are you new here? i've never seen you around before"

"oh its okay it was my fault, i was looking for uhmmm... B20.. I'm Inyoung, and yeah i just moved here from Busan. My you ask a lot of questions"

"Yeah sorry, i'm not very good with talking to pretty girls.. i can show you to that room if you like" Junsu was trying to hide his blushing rosy cheeks, we both laughed.