A Gentleman

Heart, Mind and Soul

The bright sun struggled feebly to shine through the clouds. Noonan nomu yehpuh, Geu geuyuhreul boneun nenuen michyuh ha-hajiman ijehn jichyuh Replay Replay replay, the song pumped through my ears as loud as my Ipod would go, *sigh, that day continued to replay in my head as i paused in the middle of the street.... Rain loved this song, as the melodic tune played through my ears flashbacks of him and I singing karaoke loudly in the park, laughing...

"YAH!! INYOUNG!!" i was shocked back into reality when i felt someones arms wrap around me, was it Rain? no... it was Jaejoong.

"A smile suits you more" Jaejoong whispered into my ear, his breath heavy on my neck "You don't have to cry because you forgot me" he let out a slight giggle. "come on i'll buy you ramen"

 

The restaurant was practically empty, as the food came out he whispered something into the waiters ear. "we're not doing anything today" his face changed, it was cold, ice cold. His features even more stunning as the lines on his face became more defined. "sorry about that" he let out a sigh as he turned to me. "I'm starving lets eat" and the way he ate, it was obvious he was starving, i was barely 1/4 done with my bowl and he had already finished. By the time i had finished my bowl, Jaejoong had taken the oppitunity to buy several drinks and skull them all down too. He left the money on the table and we left.

The walk home was full of laughter as we reminisced, we got to my door he stared at the house with awe. "Since i moved from Gongju two years ago i haven't seen one of these houses" he looked up and down at the building "so you're a transfer student too?" i looked at him with confusion, you seem fitted for the life that Seoul has to offer though" he finally turned to me "I have to go, i'll see you at school tomorrow unnie" he moved towards me and kissed my cheek, i gave him a look damanding for an explaination "Hey. I'm a gentleman after all" he chuckled as he walked away.

 

---------------------------------

-.- my brain is fried from the math class i'm supposed to be paying attention to, sorry if it doesnt flow XD