Heartbreak

Heart, Mind and Soul

"Mum why the heck are we going to Seoul?! all the people there are so stuck up!!" I whined like a little girl who wanted a barbie doll

"Because you'll get a better education in Seoul than you would in Busan, now go get your bags we're leaving on the dot" i stomped into my room and slammed the door shut, my life was perfect here, i had met the boy of my dreams, Rain. He was handsome, strong and everything i had ever wanted and it just seemed that life was pulling us apart. I had to go see him.

As i ran through the rain in my army boots to go see the boy of my dreams... my thoughts abruptly interupted by a familiar voice.

"Don't be like that babe! don't leave your oppa in the rain, i promise i'll leave her today, she doesn't mean ANYTHING TO ME!" my heart suddenly sank. All these questions filled my head as a saw him, Rain, what did he mean, who was he talking to, why was he here?! as i stared at the muscular figure with tears rolling down my face "YAH OPPA!!! Whats going on?!" i yelled at him. He turned around and stared at me with his cold eyes "leave me alone... i dont love you and i never loved you..." 

*SLAP* "I HATE YOU RAIN, I CAME TO TELL YOU THAT I WAS LEAVING FOR SEOUL AND THAT I'D COME BACK FOR YOU" i ran away from the scene...

 

Attention all passengers:

All passengers on the plane to Seoul must board the plane in 10 mins