Mister Minwoo

Heart, Mind and Soul

NB: songsangnim means teacher ;p

 

he likes me? he's only hanging out with me to be nice, but hes so kind, he seems like the type that distrusts everyone *BEEP BEEP* The dreaded sound rang through my ears BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!! i moved my hand over to my bed-side table and slammed my hand down onto the table "OUCHHH" i was shocked fully awake by the fact that my alarm clock was not where it was supposed to be, i looked at my red, pulsating hand and let out a groan, school today. As i got changed into my uniform i looked at myself in the full length mirror.... i need to lose weight. Feeling very sleepy i left the house and walked slowly to the bus stop when i spotted a familiar figure with his full smile looking at me. "I now know one morning person" i stared at him blatantly "HHAHAHAHAHA INNIE, MAYBE YOUR JUST TOO SLOW" he let out a collossal laugh "DON'T WORRY! JUNSU-OPPA WILL MAKE YOU SMILE"  he began doing all sorts of things and being the stubborn person i am i didn't budge "oppa, its too early in the morning to smile, how do you know where i live?" Junsu stopped at smiled at me " I'm your stalker didn't you know?" i let out a little giggle "HA SEE I DID IT!!! nah, Hyung gave me directions because i wanted to suprise you" i made an 'o' shape with my mouth.

The bus ride was very loud, especially with Junsu-sshi next to me. As we got off the bus Jaejoong was waiting for us, he was absolutely stunning, his shirt pure white and perfectly ironed sat on his broad shoulders almost flaunting them, his blazer sitting on his shoulders. "anneyong sunbae, anneyong unnie" he walked towards us like a super-model. "Can i talk to you for a moment unnie?" i nodded in approval "okayyyyyyyy  ill let you guys have your smoochy-time" Junsu stuck his tongue out and ran into the building.

"Hey, i heard what happened with your ex-boyfriend, Rain. I'm sorry" i nodded "no, its okay. I should've known better" as we walked towards the classroom it struck me, i never told ANYONE about Rain! how did he know?! I swiftly turned towards him and stared at him with the coldest eyes i could give "HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT RAIN?! I NEVER TOLD ANYONE ABOUT THAT! THATS WHY YOU'RE SO NICE! ARE YOU LIKE A STALKER OR SOMETHING?!!" i was confused i couldnt control what i did, he tried to say something but i just stormed into the classroom without a word to anyone i sat down. Mr Minwoo began the class, i tried to ignore the pair of soft eyes staring behind me... for the whole day, It was very quiet.

As the bell rang i bolted out the door, not waiting for chit chat, I was too afraid for that. I walked on the edge of the road, i just wanted someone to talk to. that was when Mr Minwoo pulled up in his BMW next to me "Anneyong haseyo Inyoung" he looked at me with a smile "Anneyong haseyo songsangnim" i replied, trying to pull a smile. "C'mon, its about to rain, i'l give u a lift" he reached out to open the door and sat back up in perfect posture. I got in, for some reason it was as though i could trust him, like i knew him before. I told him everything that happened and he just sat there in silence, listening to my story. "ah i see" he looked at me " so uhm, i need an address to drive to" he chuckled. The ride home was fun. i almost forgot entirely what had happened, we got to my house and i got out of the car "Kamsahamnida songsangnim" i let out with a smile he laughed and put his sunglasses on a drove away.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

7 subscribers :D thank you guys <333 it makes me tear up that u guys enjoy it... if you dont thanks for subscibing anyways, if i made you laugh from the crappiness of the story, at least i made you laugh (No sarcasm intended)