Competition

Heart, Mind and Soul

"YO!!  JAE-HYUNG!! wassup?!" Junsu ran towards a simply stunning being

"oh..wassup homie-g slice" he and Junsu chuckled, "whos the girl?" as i walked shyly over to them he stared at me up and down and back up "Hi im Jaejoiong but you can call me y" he laughed loudly at his little joke. as i stared at him a loud voice rang in my ears "OKAY CLASS INTO YOUR SEATS!! NOW!!"  i quickly turned around to see an incredibly smart looking man, his frames sat perfectly on his nose and his blouse laying perfectly under his vest. "Oh! you must be the new student, My name is No Minwoo but you call me Mr Minwoo. You can sit in the seat in front of Mr Jaejoong" i walked shyly tugging on the back of my skirt and sat down.

The first class was math, and it seemed to drag on. Great first lesson of a new life and its maths as i let out a groan and stretched my arms Jaejoong slipped a note into my hand

"uhmm... hi there... uhm do you want to hang out with me after school?"

I turned to him and nodded in agreement and turned away, in the corner of my eye i saw his face light up as he was doing, im assuming, his victory dance.

It was finally lunch time, i shuffled right as the cafeteria lady slopped the the noodles into the bowl and handed it to me. Looking around finding a place to sit i saw Junsu waving his arms around like a madman " AH!!!!! INNIE!!! OVER HERE!" as i struggled to manouver my way through the tables and chairs a tall, skinny, rich blond girl stood in my path, tryiing to make my way around her she flipped the hot noodles into my uniform "stay away from Jaejoong and Junsu-oppa" and began giggling with her friends.

Junsu ran over to me and helped me to the table "YAH!! INNIE! WHAT HAPPENED WHAT DID JESSICA SAY TO YOU?" he yelled in a worried voice shaking my shoulders "nothing oppa, don't worry about it" i just wanted the day to be over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I hope you guys enjoyed it so far, i'll try to upload more soon (i've been writing this in classes so shhh XDD)