Six

You Love Me? : You & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! I’m not going to wear that! Never!”

Taehyung turned away, folding his arms.

“Come on, hyung. It’s cute on you.”

“No.”

“Don’t you want hyung and noona to be fine again?”

“Of course I want but-”

“No buts. You lost the rock paper scissors. You wear.”

“Arghhh!” Taehyung throw a tantrum, swinging his arms at every direction. It’s not like he can do anything since he lost. But the guys are being very mean to come up with this plan. Come on, whose ‘make-up’ plan requires him to dress up as a ladybug? Just whose evil plan was it?!

“Ahahahahaha!”

When Taehyung put on his outfit, everyone there started to crack up well except Taehyung of course. He was not in the mood to laugh as he glared at the rest with his hands on his hips.

“Taehyunggie, you look so cuteee~ Hahahaha.” NamJoon cooed but break down into a fist of laughter again, holding into his stomach.

“I’m sorry but you look hilarious.” J-Hope commented earning himself a smack.

After what seems like forever, they can finally calmed themselves down but every time they glanced at Taehyung, they couldn’t help but to start laughing again.

“Okay. All you need to do now is to do a cute ladybug dance.”

.

..

“Arghh! Screw this! I’m not doing it.”

“Jin hyung’s future depends on your dance, kay?  Do it.”

“I-”

“Just do the freaking dance!”

 

“Okay, cue!”

J-Hope starts the video-taping and Taehyung starts swinging his arms as if they’re his wings and swayed to the music ‘gracefully’. That scene was just ultimate hilarious. In the middle of the song, he didn’t forget to make cute faces and add in BTS’s dance choreography. He ends the dance with a love sign and a wink that the others couldn’t stop cringing in disgust.

“Now, all we need to do it to send them this disgusting video of V.”

Immediately Taehyung dropped his smile and tackle J-Hope into a head-locked.

“You want to die early?”

-------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter