Four

You Love Me? : You & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks passed since the interview and things has died down. Fans were slowing accepting the fact that their idol is dating or rather, some of them has. Kyungri and Jin thought that there won’t be any more anti fans to disturb her. But they were wrong. Some fans have been plotting up a plan to destroy their relationship.

Kyungri was walking alone to the convenient store to get Jin’s mother some cooking ingredients for dinner. She wore a black cap and huge shades as her disguise just in case Jin’s fans saw her and cause a scene.

After getting all the stuffs she needs, she walked out of the store with two big bags. As she walked, she felt as if someone was following her. Stopping in her tracks, she turned behind but found nothing.

Maybe it was just an illusion. She thought and shrugged the thoughts away.

But as she walked passed an alley, she was pushed by a group of girls. Her back hit against the cold concrete wall and the bags dropped on the floor, the content spilling out.

“W-what do you want?”

“Us? Our request is just simple and we’re sure you could do it.” One of them said

One of them got hold of her hair and tugs it roughly, slapping her hard on her right cheek.

Kyungri cried out in pain as she tried to stand up, holding onto the wall for support but one of the girls step on her hand as if she was squishing some insect. Kyungri felt as if her finger bones are slowing breaking into pieces as she winced in pain.

“Stay away from Jin or else things might turn worse.”

Even from the dark, Kyungri could see the smirk on the girl’s face. Her ‘followers’ gave her one last glare before walking away, not forgetting to spit on her.

Sitting alone in the dark, Kyungri felt the stinging pain from her fingers and cheek. Tears were already racing down her cheeks, blinding her vision as she buried her head in her knees.

At the moment, she felt so… lonely. She wanted to give up.

But the image of Jin smiling at her suddenly crossed her mind. She knows he would be very disappointed with her if she really did thought of giving up their relationship that they have been trying so hard to protect.

Pulling herself up, Kyungri lets out a shaky breath before slowly packing back the ingredients in the bag. She made her way back home step by step as her leg started to ache from the kick.

--------

After promoting their latest album, ‘Danger’ in Music Bank, Jin is finally home. He had been anticipating for the first greeting from Kyungri as she would always be the one w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter