Eight

You Love Me? : You & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin didn’t go home that night. When he showed up at the Jungkook’s doorstep in black hoodie and a bag of beers he bought from the convenience store, he was lifeless and weak. Once he stepped into the house, he started chucking cans after cans of beer down like it was water. Jungkook knew something was not right. It was the first time he’d seen the older one drinking so much. He was always the sane one, making sure they don’t drink overboard but he could only watch as the older one open his fifth can.

“Hyung, what’s wrong? Stop, you’ve had five cans.” Jungkook said, holding onto Jin’s wrist. He tried to pry the tin away but the older one pushed him away.

“L-leave me alone.” With drunken eyes, Jin smirked. “K-kook, t-there were never u-us in the first place…”

“What?”

“I-It’s over. Everything is over.” He closed his eyes, a tear slipped out of the corner of his eyes as he shook his head, frantically moving his hands around.

He started laughing sinisterly, hitting the innocent cushion. Then the next second, he was bailing his eyes out, hugging onto it.

“Whyyyy?”

Something bad must have happened. Jungkook thought in worry. The older one was not acting like himself. It’s starting to scare the younger one.

He called the rest of the members over in hope they could do something. It was already past 2 when they arrived. Jin had already finished all ten cans of beer that he brought and kept crying. Jin was not one to drink. This worries his friends who stood, watching his every action.

“He skipped today’s practice to go to the amusement park with Kyungri, didn’t he?”

“Did something happen with Kyungri?” Both Taehyung and Jimin questioned the youngest who was equally as clueless as them.

“He kept saying ‘there were never us in the first place’ and ‘don’t go’ though.” Jungkook answered.

“Did Kyungri reject hyung’s proposal?” Hoseok turned to their leader for an answer.

Namjoon only shrugged his shoulder.

“Kyungri noona loves hyung so much. It’s impossible.” Jungkook said in defense of his favorite sister. If only he knew the truth.

They can’t get into a final conclusion. Nothing seems to sound right. 

Jin was lying lifelessly on to the couch with tears dried up at the corner of his eyes. He’d fallen asleep but they all knew he was having a nightmare because he kep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter