One

You Love Me? : You & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning : Fluff overload LOL

 

“And now, it’s time for the interview! Let’s welcome, Bangtan Boys!”

The MC said and the camera focused on the seven boys seated by the side. They waved at the camera and waited for their leader’s cue. “BANG!”

“TAN! Annyeonghaseyo! Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida!”

The seven of them bowed in sync after they did the gun sign and the camera focused back on the MC.

“We’re lucky to have all seven of you here with us. I heard that your latest song, ‘Just One Day’ is a huge success. What can you say about that?”

Kyungri smiled as she listened to Suga explaining about their concept. Her eyes then focused on Jin who is sitting at the second row on the left. He was only nodding on when his band mates talks. She couldn’t help but to chuckle at the boy. It was only until the camera had turn its focus on him.

“So, Jin. I heard that you’re dating now. What do the members think of it?”

The mike was passed on to J-Hope who gladly accepted. “They’re so cheesy that I cannot stand it.” The audience laughed. “We’ve never seen Jin hyung like that before. Their conversation is mostly… ‘Love you.’ ‘Muacks.’ ” Jungkook imitated, earning himself a playful hit from Jin. The latter is now as red as a tomato.

Kyungri too turned pink but she chuckled at Jin. “Aish, pabo.”

“Jin, do you have anything to say to her?” The MC smiled.

“Saranghae, Kyungri-ah.” Jin made a heart with his arms over his head and his fingers pointing at the tip of his head. Right after his declaration of love for her, he hid his face behind Taehyung's shoulder  in embarrassment.

Kyungri mimicked him and whispered with a warm smile curled at the corner of her lips. “Saranghae.”

----------------

Kyungri was reading a storybook in their room when Jin came home from practice. She was completely oblivious since she was too engrossed into the book as she had just reached the of the story.  

“Ah!” She yelped when an arm creeped their way around her waist. The book fell free from her grasp and landed with a thud onto the bed. Kyungri turned to her right and let out a sigh of relief when she saw the man of her life. Kyungri shivers when she felt his breathing on her collarbones as the boy rest his head on her shoulder tiredly.

“Did you miss me?” He mumbled.

Kyungri turned around and wrapped her arms around Jin’s neck, noticing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter