Three

You Love Me? : You & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure about this? I ca-”

“Shhhs.” Kyungri silent him with her finger, holding his hands tightly in her other.

As promised to Bangtan’s manager, Hitlights Entertainment is going to reveal her to the public like planned and Jin couldn’t help but to be worried as he turned to her, asking her if she’s okay with it every now and then. Despite being nervous and scared, Kyungri puts up a bright smile, assuring the man sitting before her. “I’m okay.” She said for the nth time that day.

The other members looked at the couple, letting out a long sigh. Why does this kind of things have to happen to them? Was it wrong to love someone? Why do they need to suffer like this? Idols are human too. None of them knew the answer to the unanswered question but they’re going to give them their support until the end. 

To be very honest, Kyungri didn’t like being the centre of attention but today, she’ll have to confront at least 300 fans at the conference and who knows they might be more to come? It didn’t please her in every possible ways and she hated the situation she is in. But she’ll do it; for the sake of her happiness and Jin. She knows that Jin had been going through dilemma between her and his band mates and she want it all to end.

“Trust me, okay. I’m going to be fine.” She puts on a tight smile, rubbing her thumb on his knuckles.

Sighing, Jin nods. He didn’t know why but he had a feeling that something was going to happen. Maybe he was just thinking too much but he felt uneasy. Jin notices the way her eyes worriedly glanced out of the curtain. Fans were already seated with their signboards, and reporters are all over the place. The amount of fans that attended this interview was more than expected.

Since both of them agreed to be honest in front of fans and supporters, they are going up the stage unprepared, without any scripts. Kyungri slightly regretted the decision. She’s nervous that she’ll say the wrong thing.

“It’s time. Remember not to mess anything up.” Their manager warned, giving them their individual mikes before leading them to the stage.  

Kyungri gulps nervously, holding Jin’s warm, comforting hands in hers.

“Ready?” She hears Jin whispered into her ears. Looking up, she met eyes with him and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter