Two

You Love Me? : You & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Putting seven homemade bentos in her bag, Kyungri was ready to leave. She was planning to visit the boys before setting off to work. Kyungri works as a part-time florist while she waits for her application form to be accepted for Yeongnam College.

Jin opposed the idea of her working but she insisted because it’s actually very boring at home. She has practically nothing to do and it bores the hell out of her. And besides, she was planning to buy Jin a gift for their 2-months anniversary.

Smiling at the baby blue sky through the taxi window, Kyungri held onto her bag tightly. Seems like a beautiful day. She thought and got down from the cab after paying. Quickly as usual, she puts the hoodie over her head and looked down, avoiding unnecessary attention from the fans who actually camp-ed outside the company.

 

Kyungri knows she wasn’t allowed to enter through the front entrance. She’ll have to enter through the backdoor where Jin had taught her about the secretly entrance. The guard at the backdoor would let her in but on her way there, she overheard the fans’ conversation that caught her attention.

“You know about Jin’s girlfriend right?”

“What about that ?” A girl with long black wavy hair scoffed.

Kyungri stood still and continued listening with her fist tighten around her bag strap.

“Lily said that she seduced and forced Jin into liking her. I’m not sure if it’s true.” The first girl said, hesitantly.

“Of course it’s true. Do you think Jin would love someone as ugly as her?”

“Look, let’s wait for the company to reveal anything about her. Don’t jump into conclusion that fast.” Another girl said.

"She's a demon." The rude girl said.

Kyungri sighed and quickly walked away in case she looked suspicious. This is not her first time hearing insults from Jin’s fans and although she said she’s okay with it, she isn’t. She can't be fine. Thinking that with Jin by her side, it would be easier to handle things like this. Guess she was wrong. Although she really felt slightly better when Jin’s there to give her support, she couldn’t help but to feel all of these was her fault.

Her mind was a mess. She was in dilemma between choosing to leave Jin and be selfish just so he could continue his life as an idol. She loves Jin too much to see his future crumpled down just because of her.

As she walks towards Bangtan’s usual training room, she stood behind the door when she heard Jin slightly shouting.  

 

“Come on, it’s about time that she’ll be exposed to the media. You have some explaining to do to the fans.” Hobum said to Jin during a mini meeting in the training room.

The boys are all scattered over the place resting when their manager walked in, bringing up a serious topic. He never liked the idea of idols dating because it’ll only cause troubles to the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter