Nine

You Love Me? : You & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jin’s foot stepped into the airport, cold air gushed out. His eyes frantically looked around searching for the face of his love. His hair was a mess and people were starting to give him weird looks. Some high school girls might have noticed who he was because they started squealing. Behind him stood 6 other males who looked equally as worried as he was. They are the best buddies you can ask for. If it wasn’t for them, he wouldn’t have make it this far.

When Jin was running with all his might down the street, desperately trying to stop every taxi which passed by, a honk startled him. A black van stopped right next to him. It was their van. A head poke out from the passenger’s window and it was Yoongi. Namjoon was the driver seat, fingers tighten around the steering wheel, as if he was ready to step on the acceleration any time soon.

“Hyung! Get in the car quick!”

Jin didn’t budge. The door opens to reveal an impatient Taehyung.

“What are you waiting for, hyung? The sun to set?”

Hoseok jump down from the vehicle and dragged Jin into the car. They set off before the car door is even closed.

Jin shakily pressed for speed dial. It went into voicemail after three rings. He tried again. And this time, the line was not even connected. Kyungri must have declined his call and turned off her phone so he couldn’t contact her.

He got really frustrated that he threw his phone away. It landed next to Jungkook’s feet. The clueless boy picked it up.

“Hyung, why are you throwing your phone awa-”

 Jimin who sat at the seat behind him clasped a hand over the younger boy’s mouth. Jungkook squirmed under Jimin’s hold with eyes widen as big as a saucer. “Shhss. Stay still.”

Jin knows the commotion happening next to him but he has other things that occupied his mind to care about the duo. Something just didn’t make sense. Why did Kyungri asked for a break up? Was he not good enough for her? He thought everything was fine when Kyungri suggested going to the amusement park. Was it her plan to let him enjoy the day first before breaking the news to him? Why didn’t she talk it out to him? She should have discussed it with him, he is her boyfriend!

All those questions seems like puzzles to her. Nothing seems to fit in the board.

Jin glanced at his watch, it reads 11.58am. His eyes desperately search for the gateway of her flight. Canada. Canada. Jin stumbled forward as he accidentally knocked down a bin. Quickly putting it back upright, he stops at Gateway 502 and a familiar figure walked through the gate, her back facing him. He knows that back too well, it was Kyungri. He knows it was. She turned back to look around for last time. Jin was sure they made eye contact. He was really sure that she saw him, desperately calling for her.

His vision turned blurry but he could see her blinking back her tear as she mouthed her last words to him before turning away.

Good-bye.

“NO! KYUNGRI!”

He cried for her, catching everyone’s attention. He ran forward, but the guard stopped him. Jin knows he was asking for him to show his flight ticket but he has none. Jin can no longer hear him. He tried to push past him but another stronger guy in white uniform step before him, blocking his way.

“Sir, please leave or we’re calling the security.”

Two arms held him back. When he saw Namjoon and Yoongi next to him, his knee went weak. They caught him just in time before he drops to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter