Seven

You Love Me? : You & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungri, smile.

Kyungri thought to herself as she stares at her own reflection in the mirror. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t bring herself to smile today and she knows well she won’t get to smile like she used to when today ends.

Nervously gripping onto the hems of the dress, Kyungri took in a deep breath.

Outside, patiently waiting for Kyungri was no other than Jin. He was wearing a casual tee and a pair of jeans. He had a bright smile plastered on his lips as he couldn’t wait till they get to have fun at the amusement park later.

Taking the cap and shades that were lying on the table, he puts them on as disguise. Finally satisfied, he shoved his hands into his pocket and took a pink box out. It was a ring he personally picked for that day. He was planning to propose to the Kyungri at the Ferris Wheel. He knows it seems a bit rush and it might scare her away but he knows he needs to do it. To officially make her his and clear all her worries. He vowed to protect her at all cost.

He was also afraid if he is able to keep his promise.

Putting the box back into his pocket, he leaned against the stairs smiling.

Kyungri walked down the stairs, taking Jin’s outstretched hand in hers.

“Let’s go, princess!” He said, leading her out of the house.

And he didn’t realize that Kyungri was not smiling.

 

“Let’s ride the tea cup!” Jin said dragging Kyungri towards the teacup with Princess Belle’s printed on it.

They’ve ridden the roller coaster, the pirate ship, the merry-go-round and even went into the haunted house. The sun has already set and the street of the amusement park is lined with bright lights, decorated as if it was prepared for his proposal.

Whenever he looks at Kyungri, she would smile really brightly back at him. He didn’t think much about it but he felt uneasy for some reason.

“Let’s ride the Ferris Wheel once before we go.”  Jin said right after they got off the teacup.  

Kyungri didn’t hear him because she was busy with her thoughts. Jin waved his hands at her but there was no respond. He shook her shoulders and she finally reacted.

“Kyungri, are you okay?”

“Please excuse me for awhile. I need to go to the washroom.”

And with that, Kyungri walked away.

Does she know that I’m going to propose to her today? Is that why she’s so nervous?  Jin thought as he watched her back disappears in the crowds.

He puts his hand into his pocket to make sure the little box is there.

It can’t be. Only the boys know about it. Unless…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter