Five

You Love Me? : You & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Drama alert!~

“Leave Jin before things turned worse.” The girl smirked, eye-ing Kyungri from head to toe. “Oh, one last thing, he said you look ugly and he does not want to spend another second with a loser like you.”

“no..” Tears were already racing their way down her cheeks when another figure stood before her; a figure that she hugged to sleep every night. It was in fact, Jin but what he said was like a knife piercing through her heart.

“I would never want to spend my precious time with someone as lame as you…”

“Have you looked at yourself in the mirror? You’re an unpleasing sight.”

“Go back to Canada. I don’t want to see you again…”

Everything happened so quickly. Images of Jin glaring down at her and his voices that echoes around her were making her head ache. Before she knew it, she was shivering with fear; fear that Jin really would hate her. It was scary. She heard a voice calling out for her and her eyes immediately shot open. She didn’t realize that cold sweat was dripping down her forehead as she woke up from the terrifying nightmare.

Jin looked at her worriedly. He wiped the sweat off her face and held onto her cold hands.

“Are you alright? Nightmare?”

Upon realizing that it was only a dream- no nightmare, Kyungri’s shoulder started to relax a little but she couldn’t stop the tears from flowing out.

“I thought it was real… It was scary. Don’t do that to me. Don’t ever leave me…”

Kyungri wraps her arms around Jin’s waist tightly, burying her face into his chest, having no intention to break free. Jin was shocked that Kyungri was dreaming about him leaving her. He swears he will not leave her. Although he was upset that Kyungri was having doubts of him in her dreams, he embraced the girl nevertheless.

“Whatever you dreamed of, will not be true because I’ll never leave you, I promise.”

He smoothens Kyungri’s hair and before he knows it, Kyungri drifted off to sleep in his arms. Jin let out a sigh, softly patting her back. Why are these things happening to them?

----------------

Morning came and Jin was supposed to leave for practice. They’re having a comeback in a few weeks time and Jin can’t afford to miss a single practice but he didn’t want to leave, not when Kyungri needs him. He leaned against the counter staring at his ringing ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter