Blackout

The Next Queen to Be

A few hours after Bom and CL’s fight about Haru, everyone had finally calmed down. Night was creeping in along with a bad storm on its way.

 

 

 

***********

 

 

 

“Give me my teddy!” Minji huffed and took her teddy bear from Dara. The two are hanging out in Dara’s room together with Haru. “B-but I want to see him!” Dara pouted and reached for it. Minji shook her head and then handed the teddy bear to Haru.  She squealed and ran around Dara’s room happily. “Unnieee’s!!” She laughed and twirled around.

 

The girls smiled at her as they watched her. “Wow…” Dara spoke softly to Minji. “She’s so cute.” Minji nodded, “Yeah I know! But, I wonder why CL’s acting so weird with Haru.” Dara tilted her head, “What do you mean exactly?”

 

“She’s so…nice towards her! And she’s been laughing and smiling? That isn’t the CL we know.” Minji looked around the room. “H-hey…Where’s Haru??”

 

“What??” Dara jumped up quickly with Minji and they searched her room. “Where did she go?” Minji asked in a panic and found her teddy bear lying in the floor. This mansion is really big, she could get lost! Dara ran out of the room and looked down the hall. Her eyes widen, “Minji!”

 

“What is—“ Minji froze next to Dara when they spotted Haru. “Haru!” Dara shouted but it was too late. She just entered CL’s room and closed the door behind her. “D-did you just…?!” Dara nodded to Minji slowly. “Y-yeah! We just witness, someone getting into CL’s room!” The two stared at each other for a few seconds.

 

Well what do you know? The very first person ever to get inside CL’s room except for halmeoni of course because CL has no choice but to allow her in. It’s her house! She can go in any room that she wants. But…what’s happening in CL’s room right now? What does it look like in her room? Dara and Minji slowly made their ways down the hall and to CL’s door.

 

They put their ears to it and listened closely. Is that…music they hear? Well of course! Who doesn’t listen to music? But wait! Minji and Dara gasped. They hear the little girl laughing in the room with CL. What’s really going on?

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Youngbae sighed as he watched the news. “Well, looks like one hell of a storm coming our way guys.” Jiyong and Seungri looked up from their phones and looked at the TV. They were both being lazy while spread out in the living room.  “Aish,” Jiyong rubbed the back of his neck. “Can’t wait to see what this storm brings.”

 

“What do you mean?” Seungri asked Jiyong. “Mm…Nothing.” He chuckled and continued texting on his phone. Who’s he talking to? Youngbae slowly leaned over Jiyong’s shoulder to look at his phone. He blinked, “You’re texting a girl?” Seungri gasped and looked at Jiyong. “Hyung is texting a girl?!”

 

“Mmhm…” Jiyong mumbled not really paying attention to them. Youngbae continued to read his messages. He smirked and Seungri gasped again and sat up. “Who’s he talking to hyung??” Youngbae squinted his eyes, “Her name is, Jieun?” When Youngbae said her name, Jiyong finally realized Bae’s reading his text messages. “Hyungggg!!!!” He stood up and shoved his phone in his pocket.

 

Bae smirked and kicked back, “Too late! I read everything.” Seungri pointed at Jiyong, “Ooh hyung has got a woman!” Jiyong groaned and glared at them, “I don’t have a woman! I said I don’t have time for them.”

 

“Then who is Jieun?” Seungri quirked an eyebrow.

 

“She’s just some girl from school.” Jiyong shrugged and noticed Youngbae smirking once again. “Why are you smirking?” Bae looked him up and down and continued to smirk, “I read those messages.” Jiyong looked and him annoyed, “You’re so stupid hyung.” Jiyong then headed up the stairs and to his room when he spotted Dara and Minji with their ears pressed to CL’s door. They’re still ease dropping?

 

“What are you two doing?” He asked with a confused expression while walking over to them. “Shhh!” Dara put her finger over his mouth. Ehh? Afraid that Satan will hear them I guess. Jiyong sighed and pushed Dara’s hand away, “Haru’s in there isn’t she?” Minji hushed him and then nodded slowly.

 

Really? REALLY?? When are these idiots going to realize everyone has a bad and good side? Accept for in CL’s case, she’s always bad and rarely good. Jiyong grabbed them both by their arms and dragged them to his room. “Op-pa!” Minji pouted and pulled her arm around. “Did you not hear Haru calling for CL earlier?” Like seriously were they deaf during CL and Bom’s fight?
 

Dara tilted her head, “She did? I didn’t hear it…” Minji nodded at Dara but then shook her head at Jiyong. “I didn’t hear it either oppa…” He face palmed. Omg… He sighed and then they all heard a door open and a little girl laughing. They all ran out of Ji’s room and saw Haru running out of CL’s room with a hat on that is so big it’s covering her eyes, and she’s carrying something in her hand. What could this be that she’s carrying in her hand? CL followed her out and carried her in her arms. “Night time baby!”

 

“Nuuuu Chee Elle!” Haru pouted but CL just kissed her cheek and pouted back with her. “Yuuuss Haru!” She carried her to the guest room that halmeoni prepared for her before she left on the business trip. Minji blinked and slowly pointed to CL’s room. She whispered to Dara, “She left it open!” Dara’s jaw dropped. “Sh-should we go see what’s inside?” Jiyong folded his arms with a smirk, “Might be your one and only chance to see what’s inside CL’s room.” Dara and Minji looked back at him then the three proceeded to her room.

 

The door was half cracked open. Minji began to shiver. She could feel cold air rushing onto her skin while the hairs on Dara’s neck stood up. Right before they were able to push the door open further to see what’s inside, Jiyong pinched their lower backs and shouted, “BOO!” Dara and Minji jumped so high off of the ground. They stared screaming and clinging to each other. Before they knew it, they were running away down the hallways screaming as loud as ever leaving Jiyong in a fit of laughter.

 

After CL put Haru down and got her to sleep, she went back to her room. She heard the screams and quirked an eyebrow at Jiyong, “What just…?” He shook his head then patted hers, “You’ll thank me later.”

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

A few hours later, the storm had finally arrived. It was pouring down raining. There was loud thunder and lighting. Bom was sitting in the kitchen enjoying a bowl of corn while studying for a quiz. Minji has headphones in and is sitting in the living room listening to music. Dara was sitting in the floor with Seungri. He was letting her play with his hair. Pretty bad idea considering the fact there are now lots of pink bows in his hair.

 

 

 

 

*******************

 

 

 

TOP walked into the kitchen where Bom is and grabbed  bottle of water. “What are you doing?” He asked the corn loving queen who’s busy with studying. “I’m studying for tomorrow’s quiz.” She answered without even looking up at him. He sat down in a chair next to her and took a few sips of his water. She didn’t pay him any attention until he touched her cheek. “Y-yah?”

 

“How is your cheek?” He asked her with a worried look. Why does he care so much about her? He barely knows her. She politely pushed his hand away and shrugged. “A shrug?” She looked at him and quirked an eyebrow, “What?”

 

“I ask how your cheek is and you just give me a shrug? That’s not an answer.”

 

“Who says I have to answer you?” Bom countered back. Why is Bom so…rude to him lately? Maybe it’s because she doesn’t want to get close to him. She already thinks he’s really hot. Well duh! Look at him! But she’s also been hurt before so maybe being rude to him is her way of keeping herself under control and to not fall for him. She thinks all guys are the same so why would TOP be any different than the last?

 

“I was just wondering if you’re alright is all.” He answered back innocently. He definitely likes Bom. But does she feel the same way? What does he see in her anyways? She’s just another smart ‘perfect’ girl? WRONG! There’s more to her but he just doesn’t see it. Maybe this is why she doesn’t want to fall for him also? He only sees how she looks. And to Bom, it’s wrong to just look at a girl or even a guy just by their looks.

 

“Why do you care?” Bom narrowed her eyes at him.

 

“I have my reasons.”

 

“Which are?”

 

“None of your business.” What? TOP what? How can you tell the girl you care about it’s none of her business why you care about her?? Ehh??

 

 

“Uh it kind of is my business…” Bom shrugged and continued studying but she then felt his hand going through her bangs. She blinked and looked up at him. “You’re so beautiful…” He bit his lip and stared at her. “Y-yah!” She pushed his hand away and then stood up. “Leave me alone Seunghyun.” She grabbed her stuff and left the room. She’s afraid. Yes, its fear that’s keeping her from him….Right?

 

When she headed for the staircase, the lights suddenly went off. Silence fell all in the house and you could only hear the loud crack of thunder and the raining pouring down. Suddenly, a loud scream scared everyone. It was Minji. She jumped up from her spot on the couch and ran around freaking out. Why is she acting this way? “Y-yah!” Youngbae took his phone out and shined the light around the room. He saw Minji in tears and she was still screaming and running around.

 

“Mingkki??” Seungri jumped up and tried to grab her. “What’s wrong, the lights just went out.”

 

“NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She continued screaming and panicking. Bom was standing still by the stairs listening when all of a sudden, something came flying down the stairs and hit her in her face. “AAAHH!!!” She dropped all of her stuff and fell to the ground. Dara heard Bom fall and she stood up quickly. Youngbae tried to help calm Minji while TOP ran out of the kitchen while hearing all of the commotion. “What’s going on?!” He heard Bom groaning in the floor and he ran to her.

 

When he reached her, the same thing came flying down the stairs and hit him in the face, causing him to fall down as well. Minji was still screaming when Seungri and Youngbae finally restrained her. She was crying loudly and screaming something out but nobody could understand her.

 

“What the hell is happening?!” Youngbae shouted while helping Seungri keep Minji restrained. Dara heard claws scratching on the wall. Everyone suddenly got quiet and then heard footsteps above them on the second floor. Everyone’s eyes widen when a faint horrific scream ran through the house.

 

……”SATAN HAS AWOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Dara shouted as loud as ever and everyone scattered throughout the house. Jiyong groaned as he climbed out of his bed and walked out of his room, “What’s going on???” He searched the house for everyone but nobody was to be found. He then heard the loud scratching near him. After that, followed loud voices screaming and many footsteps heading his way. The whole gang ran into him and they all fell to the ground. “HYUNG!” Seungri and cried out.

 

“You’re still living!” Jiyong was groaning in the floor under all of them. “Get. Off. Of. ME!!!!” Everyone got off of him and helped him up.

 

“Oppa!”

 

“Hyung!”

 

“AISH!!!” Jiyong groaned rubbing his back. Youngbae shined his cell phone light on everyone. “H-hey…!! Where’s Minji??” The gang gasped and looked around. Then found Minji tied down on the table. “Minji-ah!” Seungri ran to her and helped untie her. When he got her loose, she hugged him tightly and cried in his arms. “I’it was terrible! I saw it!”

 

“Saw what?” Seungri asked confused. She blinked slowly while hearing small footsteps. “The light…”

 

All heads turned to the door way when the footsteps stopped. Everyone was so quiet you could hear a pen drop. A few seconds past and then at the next moment, a flashlight came on with a little girl holding it to her face. There was another girl behind her kneeling down with her arms around her waist and her chin was resting on the little girl’s shoulder so you can see her face from the light as well. The little girl said a soft voice causing everyone to scream in fright, “Boo.”

 

 

 

 

 

*So like toward the end of this chapter…I did things pretty fast. Oops I got carried away guys sorry….I hope it still makes since to you xD

Please gimme your feedback like usual <3

The next chapter will be the next part of the Blackout.

-Brooke *