Raining in Jeju

The Next Queen to Be
~Dara's P.O.V.~ 
 
Ugh! It's our first day in Jeju and it's raining! We're all stuck in this huge beach house and I'm mad about it! I wanted to go swimming and then explore the island...this isn't fair! The only one who's having fun is CL. She's just pulling multiple pranks on Seungri left and right. He screams like a girl...Hm, I need to do something fun as well! But I don't know what I should do...
 
"Ssantoki!" Youngbae calls out for me from the kitchen and I pout following his voice. "What is it?" I question him when I find him. 
 
"Do you want some ice cream?" He gives me an eye smile and shows me all the delicious toppings to put on ice cream. There are so many toppings I just can't keep track! I feel like I just died and went to heaven to see all of these. Wow...I hope we don't get sick from all of this sugar! "Sure Bae!" I smile and walk to his side and we both start getting our ice cream while topping them off. 
 
After we finish, he grabs my hand and leads me up to his room. When we get there, he makes me sit on the bed next to him and we eat our ice cream. He tries to start a conversation with me but I'm not really listening. I'm too lost in all of this sugar. I'll be bouncing off the walls in the next hour. 
 
"Dara, are you even listening to me?" He quirks an eyebrow and nudges his shoulder with mine. "Hmm?" I don't look at him because I'm too busy staring in space while enjoying this delicious taste in my mouth. 
 
"Yaaah!" He pouts and forces me to look at him. 
 
"Eh?!" I snap back in reality and look at him. "....Oh hey Youngbae. When did you get here?" I really forgot I had been sitting next to him this whole time. I look down at my bowl and it's empty. I frown sadly, "Awee..." 
 
He shakes his head at me while chuckling. "You're something else Dara." 
 
But then I slowly peek over into his bowl that is only half empty. Hmm...I quirk an eyebrow and slowly set my empty bowl down then I begin to gaze at his. "What?" He looks at me confused then pulls back when he realizes what I'm about to do. "Don't even think about it!" 
 
"Just a little!" I tug his arm with a pout. I really want more sugar but the problem is, we got the last bit of ice cream...because someone was too busy eating his feelings away earlier, TOP! "Oh please let me have just a little?" 
 
"No way, this is mine. You had yours!" 
 
"But now it's gone and I want more!" I bat my eyelashes at him and lean closer to him to peck his cheek, "Pwease?" 
 
He stares at me for a bit before smirking and pulling away, "Nope." I begin to glare at him and then lock my eyes on his bowl of ice cream. "Give. It." 
 
"If you want it, come get it." He smiles at me innocently before putting the bowl down on his study desk and stands in front of me. I stare up at him for a few seconds and he slowly leans closer to me. Aah I see the perfect opportunity here! 
 
I allow him to lean close to me and right before he kisses me, I lift his arm up and then slip under it and grab the bowl of ice cream. "Ha!" He stands there scratching the back of his head with a dumbfounded look. Ahahaha...
 
"You're so mean noona," He groans and sits back down on his bed. I chuckle as I start eating his-- I mean my ice cream! 
 
"Awe Bae, of course I was not going to share with you." I smile at him innocently but he just returns a glare. 
 
"Sharing is caring Dara!" 
 
"Oh really?" 
 
"Yes really!" He folds his arms and stares at me then at the now empty bowl of ice cream. Oops...
 
"Well when did that saying matter in this situation when you had the bowl? Hmm???" I fold my arms and stand with my feet apart. 
 
"Well...I...you...arghhh!!"
 
"Oh how interesting, Youngbae can't even finish his own sentences!" I laugh and then, we hear loud screaming. "Who's that??" 
 
Youngbae blinks for a few seconds before recognizing the scream, "Seungri..." We both run to his door and when we open it, we see Seungri running down the hall past us while covered in paint and shirtless. We have a confused look on our faces and then we see CL following not far behind, instead she's not running, she's calmly walking towards Seungri with a bat in her hand. "Seungri oppaaaa, I wouldn't turn the corner if I were you," She shouts at him in a sing song voice. 
 
He blinks and suddenly stops running slowly turning around to face her, "Why not?!" 
 
She smirks and stops with a grin on her face. She only said this to make him stop running because she knows he's afraid. 
 
...."Stop that!" He shouts at her with a huff. "Stop what hmm?" She asks curiously still holding the grin on her face. 
 
"Chae will never leave this guy alone..." Youngbae chuckles as he whispers to me and I nod in agreement. I whisper back, "She must find him fun to mess with." 
 
"I know about your thumb ." Chae smirks and takes out her phone from her back pocket and holds it up to Seungri. It's a picture of him sleeping on his bed while his thumb.
 
His eyes widen and he coughs loudly, "That's not me..." 
 
She quirks an eyebrow, "Mm no?" She looks closely at the picture and then nods. "Bald headed monkey, that is you!" 
 
Me and Youngbae cover our mouths laughing as we continue to watch these two idiots. Seungri touches his hair and glares at CL. "You're evil!" 
 
"Colorful headed monkey I mean since you're covered in paint." She nods with a smile and then whispers with an innocent look, "Oh and oppa...what does that bag in your closet carry?" She taps her chin putting on a cute curious look as she lets her eyes wonder. Seungri gasps loudly and shouts, "You did not!!!!" He runs down to his room and straight to his closet. 
 
CL puts her hand on her hip as everything gets quiet, "1...2...3." We hear a loud crash and Seungri's feminine scream. Me and Bae run to his room and find a big pile of textbooks in the floor of the closet and a groaning Seungri under them. "A little help please..." He mumbles from under the textbooks. 
 
I sigh, "Oh Chae..." 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
~Minji's P.O.V.~ 
 
 
 
I walk into the kitchen to grab a juice and a bowl of fruits. Since it's raining, I guess I can just eat and watch TV. After I get my little snack, I head into the living room where I find Top lying in the floor on his stomach. I gasp and set my stuff down on the coffee table to then kneel down beside him, "Oppa are you okay??" 
 
He groans and continues to lie there, "No I'm not okay." I put my hand on his back and look at him worriedly, "What's wrong oppa?" 
 
"My stomach hurts...I think I ate too much ice cream..." Ah so that's where the rest of the ice cream had went. I chuckle softly and sit on my knees looking down at him. "Well why did you eat so much ice cream?" 
 
He rolls over onto his back and stares up at the ceiling, "Because it's good?" Mm, I nod in agreement and poke his side. "But you shouldn't eat so much sugar like that oppa." 
 
He shrugs and then rubs his forehead as he closes his eyes. I tilt my head a bit as I watch him. He seems to have something on his mind so I ask curiously, "What's going on in your head?" 
 
He smiles like a little kid and then curls up in a ball on his side, "Bunnies!" Okay he's had too much sugar... 
 
"Oppa maybe you should eat some fruits," I hand him a strawberry and he takes a bite out of it while sitting up. "Aish..." He lets out a sigh as he sits beside me in the floor and stares at nothing. 
 
"Okay really what's up?" I raise my eyebrows as I look up at him and he just shrugs a bit. "Nothing too important to be honest." 
 
"Top you've been acting weird for the past few weeks, something's bothering you I'm not stupid. You can talk to me oppa, I'm a good listener." I give him a soft smile and he looks over at me before letting out another sigh. "Bom noona...I like her." 
 
I stare at him for a few seconds before laughing and nodding, "Like none of us had a clue." He looks at me confused and then points at my nose, "You knew??" 
 
"Pfft we all knew, it's so obvious Top. But...if you like her then why do you seem so sad?" I frown at him and he pulls one of his knees up and plays with his fingers. 
 
"Okay don't shut me out now, you're just opening up. Keep talking!" I nudge him with my elbow and he bites his bottom lip. "We haven't spoken in a few days. She keeps avoiding me and trying to shut me out of her life..." 
 
"Omo...mm maybe she's just shy? Or...wait does she know you like her?" 
 
He nods slowly and rubs his face, "I kissed her a few nights ago and she slapped me and since, we don't talk. If I walk into the same room she's in, she's leaves. She won't look at me, she won't even breathe near me." 
 
My eyes widen and then my jaw drops, "So first Dara unnie and Bae oppa, and now you and Bom unnie!!" 
 
He looks at me and blinks, "Dara and Youngbae? They kissed?? When?!" 
 
I get all excited and we turn our bodies to face each other as I begin to rant, "Omo it happened a few weeks ago! Dara came to me and was telling me--....wait...yah!" I hit his arm and groan. "Don't change the subject oppa! This is about you and Bom not Dara and Bae oppa!" I fold my arms with a pout and he sighs in failure to change the subject completely. "Sorry..." He speaks in a low tone voice. 
 
"It's okay, just talk!" 
 
"I don't know what to do, she won't give me the time of day to talk to her at all. I need to talk to her Minji..." He looks at me seriously before gulping quietly. 
 
"Maybe I can help you oppa?" I nod and then tap my chin with a grin, "I have the perfect idea..." 
 
"You do? What is it?" He asks me as he tugs my wrist. 
 
"Mm you'll see..."
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Mrs. Park?" Jiyong knocks on her bedroom door and she lets him inside. "Oh Jiyong-ah! I thought we established this. I'm halmeoni to you all!" He chuckles slightly and nods, "Mianhae halmeoni..." 
 
She goes and sits on her chair writing some things down in her notebook that are for her business. He walks around her room slowly before she looks over at him curiously. "Did you need something?" 
 
"Hmm?" He shakes his head and then stands there awkwardly for a few seconds causing her to put her pen down and turn ro him in her chair. "What's up?" 
 
"Nothing much halmeoni, ya know just letting you know the girls are coming along great and you're definitely getting a fatastic queen in the next few months! Hehe..." 
 
"Well that's great!" She smiles at him but still not convinced that there's nothing on his mind. "So I'll be going now..." He nods slowly but continues to stand there. She narrows her eyes at him and points to the chair beside her. "Have a seat nae?" 
 
He shrugs and goes to sit down next to her and ruffles his hair a bit. "What's going on Jiyong?" She tilts her head a bit at him and he just sighs, "I..." 
 
...."You?" 
 
"I have a...secret type thing..." He nods quickly at her and she chuckles softly. "Okay, what's this secret type thing you have?" 
 
"You know Chae?" He bites his bottom lip in fear of finally admiting his words after so long. "Nae, I know Chae. What about her? Is something happen with you two?...Did she hurt you-- aish Chaerin-ah!!!" She shouts out her name but he shakes his head quickly. 
 
"No please don't call her in here! She didn't hurt me...well at least not physically anyway..." He mumbles but still clear enough for halmeoni to hear and understand. "So what's going on then?" 
 
He closes his eyes for a few seconds before pulling out a picture from his back pocket and gives it to her. It's a picture of Jiyong and CL from a few years ago. This was during the time CL had ran away from Minji's family and she met Jiyong. "I know Lee Chaerin..." 
 
She blinks as she stares at the picture of the two young teenagers hugging each other with CL kissing Jiyong's cheek. "But, you guys look so young..."
 
"I know...I met her a few years ago halmeoni..." She looks up at me in disbelief and I let out a sigh...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*HAIIII o u o I'm back!! Finally!! OTL I'm sooooooooo sorry my readers. You're all still here I hope?? T^T
I hope you guys will actually give me feedback on what you think about this chapter instead of "YOU UPDATED!!! FINALLY!!!" xD Yes I did...I was going to give you guys a double update but I fell asleep...
If you're wondering why I don't show much TopBom moments it's because they're supposed to be the 'secret couple' in the story.  But don't worry! I'll be letting you guys in on their 'secret world' soon! ;)  
And for all of you who have been dying to know CL's past.../whispers/ that chapter is next!!! I was going to tell her story in this chapter but I decided to leave you guys in suspense! kekeke
So see you guys then!!!! <3 *