The First Night

The Next Queen to Be

The boys are logged into an online chatroom talking to eachother just before dinner.

 

**********


@kwonleadah U guys are so weird

 

@your_youngbaeby It's the truth though and u know it!

 

@theofficialPiMp She lets no one in her room, what do u expect?

 

@kwonleadah Maybe she just doesn't like people in her room...

 

@seungri_PANDA Yes but there's got to be a reason as to why she doesn't like people in her room

 

@your_youngbabey I told u guys, she has chambers and devil in her room and she doesn't want anyone else to see it.

 

@theofficialPiMp Minji and I were talking about what she hides in her room earlier. We think the same

 

@kwonleadah Maybe she just likes her privacy I mean I'm the same way

 

@seungri_PANDA Then how come we're always in your room hyung?

 

@kwonleadah Because u guys force ur ways in!

 

@theofficialPiMp That's Seungri...

 

@kwonleadah It's all of y'all!

 

@seungri_PANDA Because I'm hyung's favorite~! <3 right Jiyonggie hyunggie?? ^_^

 

@your_youngbaeby I'm his favorite! -_-

 

@theofficialPiMp U guys sound gay...

 

@seungri_PANDA I am gay! c: I'm very happy indeed!

 

@your_youngbaeby I am still Jiyong's fav *^*

 

@kwonleadah U all are little s, I don't like any of u!

 

@seungri_PANDA :o

 

@theofficialPiMp ahahaha lol

 

@your_youngbaeby Luv u too Ji

 

@seungri_PANDA /*_^_*\

 

@kwonleadah I broke his heart :)

 

@theofficialPiMp Am I the only manly one here? :3

 

@your_youngbaeby I'm manly! Have u not seen my body?

 

@theofficialPiMp I don't check u out ._.

 

@your_youngbaeby U should tho! $_$

 

@kwonleadah I'm sooooo hungry...

 

@theofficialPiMp All u think about is ur stomach >_>

 

@kwonleadah Hey it's important to me!

 

@your_youngbaeby Blah blah blah ,^,

                   

             @seungri_PANDA has logged off

 

@theofficialPiMp U killed his soul :3

 

@your_youngbaeby He'll hate u forever ~!~

 

@kwonleadah Aish he'll get over it

                  

                   @kwonleadah has logged off

 

@your_youngbaeby Well, guess it's just u and me hyung! <3

                  

                    @theofficialPiMp has logged off

 

@your_youngbaeby :o .... ;~;

                  

                    @your_youngbaeby has logged off
 

 

 

 


***********************

 

 

 

 

 

"Halmeoni!" Bom came running in through the front door carrying her backpack. Ji Yeon came out of the kitchen with wide eyes, "Nae what is it?" Sun Young followed behind her, "Is everything alright?"

 

"I finished my exams and I think I did great!" Bom squealed in excitement as she took her backpack off. Ji Yeon gasped and smiled at her, "Omo, that's great news!" She kissed her forehead and gave her a tight hug. Bom giggled as she hugged her back, "I can't believe it!"

 

Sun Young smiled, "I can!" She hugged Bom as well. "You're a very smart girl!" Bom nodded and smiled happily, "Nae, thank you Sun Young-ah!" Ji Yeon looked at her watch on her wrist, "But it's after 6pm where have you been all this time?" She quirked an eyebrow as she looked at Bom.

 

"Aish halmeoni, I finally left school around 4pm and Minah wanted to go get coffee with me so I went along with her. Traffic was bad," She bowed her head slightly. "Mianhae." Ji Yeon nodded and chuckled, "Ah it's alright. Just call next time, I was getting a bit worried." Bom nodded, "Arasso halmeoni."

 

Sun Young chuckled, "Well dinner's ready for anyone who's hungry!" Ji Yeon gasped and then nodded, "Ah, Bom sweetie can you go gather up the gang and let them know dinner is ready?" She picked up her backpack and nodded her head once, "Yes ma'am." She walked upstairs to her room and put her books down.

 

"How did your exams go?" Said a deep voice with a knock on the door. Bom turned around and saw TOP standing in her door way. She smiled a bit and put a thumbs up, "I think they went well." TOP smiled at her, "That's great to hear."

 

"Nae," After she put her books on her study desk, she glanced over at him. "Oh, halmeoni said dinner is ready." He nodded and then waved bye to her, "Arasso." After he left, Bom quickly walked to the door and peeked her head out watching him walk away. She whispered lowly to herself, "Whoa..." A faint blush appeared on her face.

 

CL who was passing by Bom's room noticed her gaze. She smirked and grabbed her arm, pulling her out of her room and into the hallway. "OPPA!" TOP turned around to see Bom with red cheeks and her gaze was still on him. He chuckled a bit and then shook his head, walking downstairs.

 

"Yah!" Bom pulled her arm away from CL. She just laughed and folded her arms, "You don't actually like him do you?" Bom blinked and folded her arms as well, "Well I-I just have no idea what you're talking about." CL rolled her eyes, "Mhm, sure whatever."

 

Bom huffed and then unfolded her arms, "Halmeoni said dinner's ready." CL walked down the hallway and nodded. "Wait, CL!" She turned back around, "What?"

 

"Can you let everyone know? Halmeoni asked me to but I have to do something first." She bit her bottom lip while waiting for an answer. CL quirked an eyebrow and she eyed Bom for a few seconds then shrugged, "Whateva." Bom sighed in relief and then went back into her room ruffling her hair a bit.

 

CL went to Dara's room and pushed the door wide open. She shouted, "It's ready!" Dara blinked at CL while laying on her stomach in bed watching TV. CL was standing there chewing gum as she stared back at Dara. Dara finally spoke up, "What is?"

 

CL stopped chewing her gum to put an annoyed look on her face, "You're such a ." She rolled her eyes and then walked out of her room. "Yah!" Dara shouted as she followed, "What's ready?"

 

"Dinner!" She hit Dara upside the back of her head before opening Minji's door, "HO GET THE HELL UP!" Minji screamed as she fell off her bed and then looked up at CL in fear. CL laughed and looked at Minji, "Dinner is ready."

 

She turned around and walked out of her room. Dara slowly peeked her head in Minji's room, "Satan's calling." She chuckled and went to help Minji up by offering her a hand.

 

Minji pouted as she took her hand and stood up, "I don't like her." Dara shrugged, "Who does?"

 

CL busted in Seungri's room, "Hey new boy!" Seungri gasped as he quickly looked away from his laptop then closed it seeing CL. She pointed to his laptop and walked closer, "What are you looking at?"

 

Seungri's eyes widen and he shook his head quickly, "N-nothing!" CL held her hand out, "Let me see." He shook his head once more and bit his bottom lip, "A-ani."

 

CL grabbed the back of his hair and pulled him out of his seat. "OUCH!" He shouted. CL leaned over a bit and opened his laptop. She smirked and then looked back at him, "? Really?" Seungri gulped a bit as he stared at her.

 

She laughed and then walked away from his laptop, "Interesting." She rolled her eyes and then headed out of his room. He sighed in relief as he slowly stood up. "Aish..."

 

CL quickly peeked her head back in his room and shouted, "DINNER'S READY BOY!" Seungri fell back to the ground in fear and she laughed at him again. "Stupid idiot." She walked down the hall, leaving a stunned Seungri. he mumbled under his breath as he stood up, fixing his clothes.

 

CL skipped her way down the hall to Youngbae's room and opened it, finding him asleep on his bed. She smirked quietly to herself as she approached him. She tapped her chin in thought and then turned his study lamp the other way so it's above his face.

 

She shouted, 'DINNER'S READY GET UP!" Youngbae quickly sat up and hit his forehead on the lamp. "AHHH!" He grabbed his forehead and rubbed it while groaning in pain.

 

She held her stomach as she laughed at him, "Oh god bwahahahaha!" He looked up at her, "YAH!" She mocked him while heading out of his room, "Yaaahhhh!" She rolled her eyes then went to Jiyong's room.

 

When she opened it, she found him looking through one of his bags. She quirked an eyebrow as she folded her arms and walked over to him. He glanced up at her, "Hi." As he continued to search in his bag, she tilted her head at him. "You're weird."

 

"How so?" He didn't even look up. She shrugged keeping her arms folded, 'I don’t know, you just are." He finally pulled out a picture from his bag and smiled. "What's that?" She pointed at the picture then looked at him.

 

"Hmm? Oh, it's my mom." She continued looking at him, "You have a mom?"

 

"She died when I was real young, I never got a chance to really know her." She nodded slowly, "Oh, I'm sorry." He quirked an eyebrow, "Your mom?" CL glared a bit and secretly clenched her fist, "Dinner's ready." with that, she walked out of his room. He tilted his head a bit letting out a small chuckle, "Maybe you're not as tough as you make yourself look."

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

CL stabbed her steak with her fork and then smirked at Minji. Minji's eyes slightly widen as she gulped quietly. Bom rolled her eyes from across the table at CL and cut her steak up. Dara pointed to it, "That's so cool!" CL just slowly blinked at her, "Why are you so dumb?" Dara tilted her head a bit, "What does that mean?"

 

Seungri quirked an eyebrow, "You don't know what the word dumb means?" Dara looked at her food for a bit then back up at Seungri, "Nope." CL face palmed and groaned, "Exactly."

 

TOP chuckled under his breath at Dara then nudged Bom's shoulder, "She's funny." Bom shook her head, "No, she's stupid." Youngbae looked over at Bom and shook his head, "Yah, that's not nice."

 

Bom blinked over at him, "A lot of things aren't nice." She shrugged and took a bite out of her steak. "Okay kids, quiet down aish." Ji Yeon said with a sigh as she entered the dining room. Sun Young sat down beside Ji Yeon and smiled at the boys, "Is it good?"

 

Jiyong looked over at her and nodded with a grin, "Yes ma'am it's delicious." Youngbae nodded with a smile as well, "Nae!" Seungri looked over at Ji Yeon, "It's the first home cooked meal I've had in a while." CL looked over at him, "What are you poor?"

 

"CL!" Bom kicked her foot under the table. "Ouch! What's that for??" She glared. Bom whispered across the table, "That's not nice to say!" Minji shrugged, "Nothing nice comes from CL's mouth." CL turned her glare to Minji and took a bite of her steak in her face.

 

Minji gulped again as she watched CL. "Chaerin-ah cut that out alright?" Ji Yeon said as she cut up her steak. "Apologize to Seungri."

 

CL laughed as she looked down at her food and continued eating, "Yeah, that's going to happen." Dara gasped as she pointed at CL, "Bad girl!" CL looked up at her, "What am I a dog now?" Bom nodded her head, "Yes." CL looked over at Bom with a glare. "I'm not scared of you," Bom said innocently. "Nobody is."

 

"I am!" Minji raised her hand. Bom sighed and looked back at CL. "Don't forget about that night you--" CL was cut off by Bom when Bom shouted, "LA LA LA!!!!!" Jiyong just blinked over at the two, "What happened?"

 

"Oh see Bom went--" CL was cut off again by Bom. "I WILL CUT YOUR HAIR IN YOUR SLEEP LEE CHAERIN!" CL stood up in her chair, "What did you just say ?!" Dara nudged Bom, "Don't go there unnie." She whispered to her.

 

Ji Yeon slammed her hand on the table, "Enough! Chaerin, sit down! Bom, be quiet!" CL rolled her eyes as she sat back down in her seat.

 

Bom sighed and conituned eating her food. Ji Yeon looked at the boys, "Apologies, this is not how they usually act." Minji pointed to Ji Yeon, "Lies halmeoni!" Ji Yeon sighed and ruffled her hair a bit. Jiyong patted her shoulder and grinned, "Ah, it’s okay Ms. Park." She nodded and everyone continued to eat their food.

 

When dinner was over, the boys suggested that they clean up and wash the dishes. Ji Yeon gasped and shook her head, "No way you guys are the guest!"

 

"But we'll be here for a year and we're quite used to cleaning up." Jiyong nodded as he glanced at the guys. "Nae, Ms. Park," TOP said. "Let us clean up it's the least we can do."

 

Ji Yeon glanced at the girls and then back at the boys, "Could you guys show the girls how to clean?" Jiyong grinned and stood up, "Sure thing!" Ji Yeon smiled and then put her arm around Sun Young's shoulder, "Alright then I'll leave you kids to it!" She leaded Sun Young out of the dining room with a sigh of relief.

 

The other three boys stood up and pointed to the girls. "Pick up you dishes and follow us." Youngbae said before heading into the kitchen. Dara gasped and grabbed her's quickly following the boys, "Are we going on an adventure?!" CL groaned as she followed the boys along with Bom and Minji.

 

TOP clasped his hands together, "Okay, CL, Dara, Bom and Minji it's time to clean up the dining room, wash the dishes and clean up the kitchen." CL folded her arms lazily, "Does it involve beating someone with a bat?"

 

Seungri face palmed and shook his head at CL. TOP pointed at CL, "No it does not." She gasped and quirked an eyebrow, "Does it involve hurting someone in any other way?"

 

"No!" Jiyong shouted annoyed. TOP rolled his eyes and then pulled the girls to the sink. "Ew don't touch me!" CL shoved TOP away from her. Bom whispered to him, "Yeah she hates people touching her." Jiyong rolled his eyes as he grabbed CL's waist from the back and made her stand by the sink. She blinked her eyes a bit in shock.

 

Dara giggled under her breath as she whispered to Minji and Bom. Youngbae quirked an eyebrow at the two. Jiyong noticed everyone's gaze and then flailed, "Come on!"

 

The boys helped the girls to wash the dishes and clean up around the kitchen and dining room. They were almost finished when Seungri looked around the room, "Hey where's CL?" Dara pointed to her sound asleep at the table, "Right there." Bom rolled her eyes and finished up cleaning her stuff, "I'm out."

 

She walked out of the room when Minji finished as well, "Me too! Don't want to be in here when Satan wakes up!" She followed Bom out quickly.

 

Youngbae looked at Dara and grabbed the trash, "Come with me nae?" She smiled and skipped out of the room behind him. Seungri, TOP and Jiyong surrounded CL and they all quirked an eyebrow.

 

Seungri poked her arm, "Yah..." TOP tilted his head and kicked her foot a bit, "Yah...!" Seungri slapped her upside her head, "YAH!" CL jumped up quickly with a knife in her hand making TOP and Seungri scream. Seungri's scream however was a squeak. Jiyong blinked at the two, "Why so scared?" TOP's eyes widen as he pointed to CL, "She's got a knife in her hand!"

 

CL nodded her head slowly as she played with the knife in her hands, "Mhm..." Seungri quirked an eyebrow, "Hyung!" Jiyong looked at Seungri. "How come you didn't scream?!" Jiyong looked back at CL then back at the guys, "Wow so scary..." CL quietly slipped her way out of the dining room while the boys started fussing at each other about CL waking up with a knife in her hand. "es..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Comment your thoughts! Subscribe if you haven't <3 *