Slapped by a Gizibe

The Next Queen to Be
"Okay girls, and that's how you walk with a book on your head!" Jiyong nods and then Seungri who's walking with the book on his head hits his knee on the side of the coffee table and falls down. CL cracks up in laughter as well as the Dara and Bom. Minji on the other hand gasps and looks at Seungri worried, "Are you okay oppa?" 
 
He nods and stands up. "I'm good!" He throws the book backwards and it hits TOP in the face. Everyone laughs at him including Bom. "Wow oppa!" Minji shouts while rolling around the couch. CL looks at her nails lazily, "Okay is this all the training for today because you guys are lame." 
 
Jiyong sighs and shrugs allowing the girls to leave the room. Bom grabs Minji and runs to the back yard to get in the pool while Dara skips away pulling Youngbae with her. CL blinks and then gasps following Minji and Bom out. TOP oddly leaves the room then CL stomps back in the room, grabs Jiyong and Seungri's wrists and pulls them out. 
 
She makes them climb up a ladder on the side of the mansion and sit on the roof with her. Seungri's eyes widen, "Wow wow wow so high!" 
 
CL grins, "Awesome right?" Seungri looks like he's about to vomit. Jiyong just sits there looking around, "Huh...interesting. So what are we doing up here?"
 
CL points down to the pool, "Ever jumped off a roof into a pool?" Seungri's eyes widen even more, "What?!" 
 
"Oh don't be such a wuss!" CL groans and then stands up. Jiyong stands up as well and grins, "Oh this seems fun." Seungri gets yanked up by CL. "Y-yah!" He squeaks and then covers his mouth. "What was that?" She laughs at him. 
 
"Puberty alright?!" He groans and then folds his arms. 
 
"Puberty? Aren't you like almost 18? Wow..." Jiyong laughs at CL's comment and then looks at Seungri. "He's a late bloomer. In many places." He looks away disgusted, and so does CL. "Shut up!" Seungri shouts. 
 
"Come on Seungri, you're going first." CL pulls him closer to the ledge and smirks. "Why me??" 
 
"Because you're the squeakiest!" CL nods. "Now just jump!" 
 
"No way!" 
 
"5..." She starts to count down. 
 
"Absolutely not!" He folds his arms and shakes his head. 
 
"4..." 
 
"There's no way I'm doing this!" 
 
"3..." 
 
"I'm not doing-- AAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 
 
"1," She grins evilly and watches him fall. Jiyong laughs and then high fives CL. "Nicely done." 
 
"If that pool wasn't so deep, he'd be dead" She looks down at him and he's being tackled by Minji. "Oppa!"
 
"Wait can he swim?" She quirks an eyebrow and then watches Minji put a floaty on his arms. 
 
"I'll get you CL!" He shouts while gasping for breath.  
 
She waves at him and laughs. She then looks at Jiyong, "Your turn." He shakes his head, "Nope we're going together." 
 
"Together?" She blinks and he grabs her hand pulling her closer and further to the ledge with him. He starts to feel weird inside. He knows this feeling from somewhere before. He looks down at their hands and stares at them. 
 
"What?" CL looks at him confused..."Your hand...our hands. I feel weird when they touch." He looks at her and she pulls her hand away then pushes him off the roof into the pool as well. She watches until he gets to the water and sighs when Bom tackles him playfully. "Don't start this Jiyong, don't remember me..." 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
~Dara's P.O.V.~ 
 
 
 
 
I run around Youngbae's room in laughter while wearing his hat. "I got your hat and it's mine now!" He's pouting while trying to catch me. "No you're a thief!" 
 
He finally catches me and pushes my back to the wall. "Ah, rough huh?" I giggle and hold his hat on my head so he can't get it. "Give. It. Back." He is playfully glaring at me and pinning me to the wall. I purse my lips and shake my head with my eyes closed, "Mmm, nope." 
 
"Yaaaah!" He stomps his foot and pouts. "I want my hat!" D'aaw he's so cute when he pouts! I shrug, "Get it then." He narrows his eyes at me and then stares at me. I slowly lose my smile when I feel him putting his hand on my hip. What the...
 
"Bae?" ...I stare at him and he slowly leans closer. Ohmergawd!!!! My eyes slightly widen as I watch him. I stay as still as possible. Is this really about to-- His lips are pressed against mine and I'm kissing back. ASDFGHJKL!!!! He snakes his hand up to my head and takes his hat from me then pulls away, "I win." 
 
I grin and look at him. "Yah, what was that?" 
 
"Hmm? What was what?" He looks at me while wearing a smirk. Aish he knows what he just did! "That...you just kissed me." 
 
He shrugs and then walks over to his bed while putting his hat back on, "I don't know what you're talking about." This guy! I fold arms with a pout and follow him. "Bae!" I'm standing in front of him with a cute expression on my face though I'm still pouting. 
 
He chuckles and pulls me on his lap sideways. "Why are you pouting?" I huff at him, "Because you just kissed me!" He quirks an eyebrow, "You didn't want me to?" Of course I wanted him to!!! I mean what?..."Nu-huh. I didn't want Bae's lips on moi's!" He chuckles and rolls his eyes, "Please, you've been prancing around here practically waiting for a chance to kiss me." 
 
Damn it..."You kissed me though so ha." 
 
"And I also won." He pats his hat on his head and smirks at me. I look at his hand and gasp. AISH! "Yah!" 
 
"Nae?" 
 
"You cheated!" I fold my arms. "How so?" 
 
"You thought kissing me would make me lose myself in the moment so you could get your hat back didn't you?" 
 
He nods, "Yes. And it worked too didn't it?" 
 
I snap my finger, "Yeah it did so see you--" I stop myself and look at him closer. "Damn you're clever..." He just laughs at me and taps the tip of my nose. I growl at him and pull back while flipping my hair. "Meanie!" 
 
He wraps his arms around my waist, "Oh please you know you loved it." I look back at him like a kid and nod quickly, "I did so do it again!" Oh my god did I seriously just say that....mentally slaps myself. He chuckles and leans in to kiss me again. I tilt my head with a smile and kiss him back. EEKK!!! Damn he's so hot! Whoaa!!! And I'm kissing him! My crush on this guy is worth it. 
 
I slip my arm around his neck and deepen the kiss which soon turns into us making out. Kawinkue!!! ;) But afterwards I win and steal his hat back. 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
~Minji's P.O.V.~ 
 
 
 
 
I climb out of the pool and wrap myself in a towel, "Cold!!!" Seungri chuckles and follows me out while getting a towel as well. Instead of using it for himself, he wraps it around me. Awee!! I smile and then turn to face him, "But aren't you cold oppa?" He shakes his head. "Nah I'm good don't worry." 
 
I nod and sit down on one of the chairs. He sits next to me and I look at him, "So I see Chae pushed you and Jiyong oppa off of the roof?" 
 
"Yes, gosh she's so rough with people." I nod, "Yeah I know. She pushed me off a roof once before and I broke my leg when I was seven." He gasps, "Seriously?"
 
I shrug but nod as well, "Yeah but that was like almost a decade ago oppa, I'm fine now." 
 
"Still she's so mean to people."
 
"Duh, that's how she is." I pull my knees up and also wrap them in the towel. "Hey why does CL hate you so much?" He quirks an eyebrow at me. 
 
"I don't know to be honest, I've never understood what I did to her for her to hate me so much." It's true, she's hated me since the day I was born and I don't even know why. "I try not to worry about it though because it's not my problem, its hers." 
 
He sighs and rubs his forehead. "You are lucky you're still breathing living in the same house with her oppa." He chuckles and looks at me, "I guess I am lucky huh?" 
 
I nod and kick back in the chair while closing my eyes. Ah, the sun feels so warm. "Minji?" I quirk an eyebrow. "What happened to CL's umma and appa? Why did she live with you and your family?" I open my eyes and look at him, "Why are you asking me this?" He shrugs and then looks around, "Just curious is all." 
 
Hmm..."Well nobody knows who her appa is. She lived with me and my family because her umma abandoned her at birth. My umma tells me that CL's umma was really into drugs and alcohol and even ion so no telling who her appa is." 
 
He's looking at me with his mouth open, "Oh my god..." I nod slowly. "It's sad, like who would abandon their own new born baby? My parents took her in and of course that was before I was born because she's older than me." 
 
"She must have had a rough life..." 
 
I nod, "Yeah pretty much. You know she ran away when she was like thirteen and we never saw her again until about a year ago. Then that's when we came to live with halmeoni a month after her return." 
 
"Where did she go?" 
 
I shrug, "I don't know. Nobody knows..." 
 
"Hmm..." I ruffle my hair a bit and then stand up. "Let's go get a snack oppa." He nods and follows me inside to the kitchen.
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
 
 
 
~CL's P.O.V.~ 
 
 
 
 
"You never call or listen to me anyways so why do I care??" I shout through my phone to my 'ex boyfriend' Yongguk. "Yeah whatever go to hell." I hang up and then shove my phone in my pocket. "Men!" 
 
Jay chuckles and kicks back on the couch while eating his pizza. I pull my knees up and after grabbing abother slice. We're hanging out at his house. "Why does he still have your number?" He asks me. "I told the idiot to delete my phone number but apparently he has a hard time doing that. So I have no choice but to deal with him." 
 
"Block him?" 
 
"I tried but he just came to my house and freaked out. We were never even together to be honest. We were just having 'fun'. I told him I didn't want to be in a relationship so that's why we don't do the things we used to do anymore." 
 
"Why don't you want to be in a relationship with anyone?" He quirks an eyebrow at me. "Is that your business?" He nods and then puts his pizza down. "Yes it is very much my business." 
 
I turn my body to face him, "How so?" He does the same and stares at me. "Because I want to be in one with you." Bwahahahaha! "Wow Jay you should be a comedian!" I laugh hard and he's just staring at me quietly. Is this guy serious?? 
 
"I'm serious CL." He nods firmly. EH?? "Are you feeling okay?" I feel his forehead but he just takes it down and intertwines our fingers together. "Um, unwanted skin contact happening." I try to pry my hand away from his but he won't let it go. 
 
"I love you." ...................................................................NIGGAH 
 
"What?" I blink at him and he's leaning closer to me. "J-Jay..." My eyes widen when his lips touch mine. WHAT IS THIS?! Wait...I pull away and stare at him with wide eyes. He's staring back at me while biting his bottom lip. Did he really just.....kiss......me? Please tell me I'm dead or something now. "Why did you that?" I pull my hand away and continue staring at him. He's still just being quiet. Most likely because from his point of view...
 
 
 
 
~Jay's P.O.V.~ 
 
 
 
 
I JUST KISSED LEE CHAERIN OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY WISH HAS COME TRUE THANK YOU JESUS PRAISE THE LORD HALLELUJAH!!!!!! ....................Coughs. Time to be manly. Yes I kissed CL. BAM!!! <3 __ <3 
 
 
 
 
~CL's P.O.V.~
 
 
 
 
"Jay?" I wave my hand in his face. He blinks and snaps out of his own world. "Hmm?" 
 
"You...your lips...just touched mine..." 
 
"They did?" 
 
 
 
 
~Jay's P.O.V.~ 
 
 
 
GASPS. THEY DID. SO THIS IS FOR REAL......dies. Mommy I wanna do it agaaaiinn!!!!!! ._. 
 
 
 
 
~CL's P.O.V.~
 
 
 
"Yeah they did..." I stare at him. "I'm sorry..." He sighs and pulls back. "I know you said you didn't want to fall in love again with anyone." Wow he remembers...
 
"Which I don't understand why because you never tell me the 'deep' stuff." He sighs once again. 
 
"So what?" I quirk an eyebrow but he just stays quiet. I stare at him and notice his jaw is locked. 
 
"Not all guys are the same CL, and I don't see how any guy can put up with your stupid ." He glares at nothing and I blink slowly away from him. Oh... "I see how it is..." I stand up and grab my bag and head for the door without looking back. He groans and follows me grabbing my wrist, "Yah." 
 
I rip my wrist away from him and try to open the door but he blocks my way, "Move." 
 
"I'm sorry..." 
 
I don't even look him in the eyes. "Move." He quirks an eyebrow, "And if I don't?" finna get slapped! "Move Jay." He leans in to kiss me again and I slap him across the face. "Don't." 
 
He holds his cheek that is stinging and stares at me, "I said I was sorry didn't I?" 
 
"Talk is cheap." 
 
"So what do you want from me then?" He rubs his cheek. "And stop slapping me!" 
 
"I want you to move!" I glare at him and clench my fist. "Well I don't want to move!" I shove him out of the way and walk out the front door. I really hate him now. He comes out of his house and shouts for me but i ignore him. Actions speak louder than words. 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
Halmeoni called us all into her office because she says she has an announcement to make. "Yes what is it halmeoni?" I quirk an eyebrow at her. "We're all going on vaccation to Jeju Island!" Halmeoni states with excitement. Everyone gaps and looks at her happily. 
 
"Really?" Minji asked with a bright smile and halmeoni nods. 
 
"But what about school hameoni?" Dara quirks an eyebrow. 
 
"Oh don't worry, you all will be just fine with missing a week of school. Your teachers and principal agreed and said it's alright." 
 
Well looks like we're all going to Jeju...great. More time stuck with these people whom I very much dislike. I glance at Jiyong...well except for him. He notices my glance and quirks an eyebrow. I really want him to remember...what I would give for him to hug me, kiss me and be mine again. 
 
But it's never going to happen...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*I'm not racist guys I swear I just thought it would be funny to put that 'Niggah' part in there ya know orz.. /slapped and beat down. ._. T_T I hate rasicm to be honest. SO MUCH. I HATE IT SO MUCH UGH. 
So about Jay and CL...XDD I tried to make you guys laugh. I hope I did. 
Dara and Youngbae ;) 
Mhm very nice. 
Looks like they're all going to Jeju island! Ohoho and what interesting things will happen there :3
See you on the next chapter! :D
-Brooke *