Settling In

The Next Queen to Be
The guys have finished their breakfast with the ladies and are currently settling into their new rooms. They have all gathered in Jiyong's room to talk. 
 
 
 
 
 
***************************
 
 
 
 
 
"Ohoho hyung," Seungri smirked as he looked around Jiyong's room. "It's looking good in here." Jiyong had just finished unpacking his last suitcase. He sat down on the bed and sighed in relief, "You think?" Seungri nodded as he looked at his hats. "We don't have much things though do we?" Jiyong shrugged a bit, "We're not wealthy, what do you expect?"
 
"Well at least Ms. Park gave us a whole bunch of new things like clothes and accessories," Youngbae nodded as he sat down in a chair. "I'm still not used to this type of lifestyle." TOP was looking out the window, "This place is huge!" Seungri rolled his eyes, "What do you expect? They have money unlike us." Jiyong spoke up, "We need to do this job right you guys. Even though it doesn't pay much--"
 
TOP cut Jiyong off, "It would if you had just kept your big mouth shut." He rolled his eyes and looked away. "Hey," Jiyong glared. "We do not need to be greedy. I mean, we're lucky we got this job." Seungri nodded, "Yeah but when the year is up, what then hyung?" Youngbae folded his arms, "We'll just be going right back to the streets were we have been pretty much our whole life." He shrugged and looked away. 
 
Jiyong shook his head, "No we won't. I'll get in contact with my appa soon and we can get into the business so we won't end up in the streets again." TOP looked at him, "You have been saying this for how many years now?" Seungri rubbed the back of his neck, "I lost count after fourteen!" 
 
"Aish!" Jiyong stood up and walked around the room. "I'll get in contact with him for sure by the next year okay?" Youngbae looked up at him, "You know you should have never pissed him off that day. He threw us all out because of you." Seungri and TOP nodded in agreement with Youngbae. "It's not our fault you decided to keep fighting with him." Jiyong threw his hands up, "Really now? You guys are blaming me for that at a time like this?" 
 
Seungri shrugged, "It's the truth hyung." Jiyong sighed loudly, "At least I got us this job okay! Now make sure you all do it right, we can't afford to lose this job." An instant silence came in the room when all heads turned to Ji Yeon who's standing in the door way. Jiyong broke the silence and bowed his head, "Hello Ms. Park." She smiled softly as she closed the door behind her, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" Jiyong shook his head and smiled back at her, "No ma'am." 
 
She nodded her head and looked around the room. "Do you like your room Jiyong?" He nodded and intertwined his fingers together in front of him like a professional. "Yes ma'am, it's perfect. Thank you so much again for having us." She chuckled a bit and nodded, "Trust me; it's a pleasure to have you four young men here with us." She looked over at the other three, "I hope you three like your rooms as well?" They grinned at her and nodded firmly, "Nae." 
 
She clasped her hands together, "Good! Now time to discuss a few things." The boys became quiet as they locked eyes on Ji Yeon to listen. "Since it is the weekend, I'm giving you guys this weekend off. Just so you all can get used to the new environment and get to know the girls a little better. The training will begin on Monday morning." 
 
She looked at Jiyong, "I trust you all have a list of the training ideas?" He nodded firmly and handed her the list, "Nae, we do ma'am." She read over it and put a thumb up, "Fantastic. Since you all are teenagers and are still in high school, I have provided you all with your school uniforms." She pointed to Jiyong's. "You guys will be attending Blackjack Private School with the girls." 
 
Seungri's eyes slightly widen at the thought of school. Ji Yeon smiled at the boys, "You are all already enrolled and I trust you will make good greats and do well?" The boys nodded, "Nae." She handed the list back to Jiyong, "Wonderful, and again, it's a pleasure to have you all here. If you have any further problems, questions or concerns, please come see me at any time. I'll be heading down to my office for a while to finish up some paperwork. Feel free to roam the mansion, hang with the girls or go out." She waved to the boys and walked out of the room. 
 
They were all finally able to let out a shaky breath of relief. "Wow," Youngbae wiped the forming sweat off of his forehead. "That wasn't so bad." Jiyong looked at Seungri who's biting his lips and still has wide eyes. He chuckled as he snapped his fingers in his face, "You in there Panda?" Seungri didn't move a muscle as he stayed in the same position but whimpered lowly. TOP walked over to him and pushed him off of the bed. Seungri let out a high pitch squeak and the guys look at each other then back at him with laughter. 
 
"What was that?" Youngbae asked. Seungri's eyes widen as he stood up fixing his clothes, "Puberty!" Jiyong playfully rolled his eyes at him and fixed his own clothes. TOP grinned a bit, "So these girls are pretty hot." Youngbae looked at him and grinned as well, "That Dara girl is so beautiful." Seungri gasped and nodded, "Minji is so adorable oh my gosh I just want to hug her!" He squealed again and then covered his mouth. 
 
"You sound like a girl," Jiyong pushed him and laughed. "That Bom girl is smokin' though! Did you see her legs? Damn she's fine in a school uniform." TOP looked up and went into a daze just thinking about her. Jiyong hit the back of his head, "We're here for business! No getting attached to these girls because we'll be gone eventually and I don't want to hear any of you complain about how your heart got broken." He blinked at the guys who were all going into a daze. He clapped his hands together once, "Yah!" 
 
Seungri looked at him and smirked, "What about that CL girl?" Seungri eyes Jiyong and grinned at him. "What?" Jiyong blinked innocently. "She seems like she's got an attitude." Youngbae shrugged. Seungri nodded at Youngbae then looked back at Jiyong, "Hyung likes those types of girls." TOP nudged his arm, "Ooh yeah Jiyong." He pushed him away and shook his head, "Again, we're here for business only." Youngbae rolled his eyes, "I give it a week tops. He'll be so in love and ranting to us you guys, watch." 
 
Seungri side hugged Jiyong and made a kissy face, "It's okay to love someone Jiyong hyung!" He pushed him away and threw his hands up, "You are all idiots. Women are difficult, too much to handle." TOP quirked an eyebrow, "So you're gay?" Seungri gasped and pointed to Jiyong. "Hyung's gay?!" Jiyong blinked innocently, "No, I like girls. I just put my work first." He shrugged. "Jiyong hasn't had a girlfriend since the third grade." Youngbae laughed and held his stomach.
 
"I never had the time! I was always dealing with you idiots. Making sure we were safe, kept a roof over our heads, food in our stomachs and clothes on our backs!" Jiyong hissed at them. TOP nodded slowly, "Yeah that is true though." Jiyong nodded as well. Seungri puckered his lips and then looked at Jiyong with a blank expression. Jiyong threw a book at him, "Stop looking at me like that! You make me wonder if you're biual or if you're just plain stupid." Seungri shrugged and kicked back in his chair. Jiyong sighed and then sat down at his study desk and began to look over the school books. "Hmm, seems pretty easy. I'm pretty smart so school shouldn't be a problem." 
 
Youngbae ruffled his hair a bit and took out his new phone. He put in each of the guy's new numbers as well. "I don't want to go to school." Seungri said with a frown. TOP looked at him, "You have to unless you drop out and screw your whole life up." He shrugged and stood up. "I'm going to go tour this mansion." He walked out of the room and down the hall. "I guess I'm going to go check out my new room some more." He also stood up and left the room. 
 
Jiyong glanced at Youngbae once the other two left, "Am I a bad guy?" 
 
"Hmm," Youngbae looked up from his phone and shook his head. "No, you're not a bad guy. Why do you ask?"
 
He shrugged a bit then he sighed leaning back in his chair, "I don't know. Sometimes everyone around me makes me feel like I am." 
 
"You're actually a very good guy. Who knows where we would have ended up if it hadn't of been for you." 
 
Jiyong sat there in thought before letting out a chuckle, "Seungri probably would have been forced to move to Japan to marry that girl. Mm, Kahi was her name?" 
 
Youngbae chuckled as well, "Oh god, he was so scared of her. And she wasn't even a mean person, he was just afraid of her."
 
"No, I think it was just the thought of being tied down his whole life scares him." Jiyong nodded. 
 
Youngbae bit his lip, "He's the most vulnerable you know." 
 
Jiyong nodded slowly and then rubbed the back of his neck. 
 
"Jiyong," 
 
"Hmm what is it?" He looked over at Youngbae and quirked an eyebrow.
 
"Do you...think those men will find us this time? I mean, we have been running from them for years now. They have always ended up finding us and making us run further." 
 
Jiyong sighed quietly as he looked out the window, "I sure hope not."
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
TOP was walking down the hallways of the mansion. He was examining every little thing closely. When he went around the corner, he bumped into Minji. "Oof!" His eyes widen and he bowed his head a few times, "Apologies...uh..." He blinked his eyes a bit trying to remember her name. "Minji," She said in a soft voice. He nodded and snapped his finger. "Right sorry Minji-ah." She chuckled a bit, "Touring the mansion oppa?" He smiled at her and nodded, "Nae, it's so big." 
 
"It is," She looked around a bit and then back up at him. "Need a tour guide?" He kept his smile, "Oh yes that would be nice." She giggled a bit, "Follow me oppa." She led him down the hallway. "I'll just show you the basics oppa." He nodded as he followed her around. "I'll leave the secret rooms for you to adventure later." 
 
"Secret rooms?" He quirked an eyebrow. "Nae," She nodded once and stopped in front of a room. "This is Dara's room." She knocked on the door, "Dara?" When she didn't answer, she opened the door and let TOP peek his head in. "Hmm, cute room." He chuckled and pulled his head out. "Next to me, Dara is the cutest in this family." 
 
"How come she's not the cutest?" Minji huffed and looked at him while closing her door, "Because I am the ultimate aegyo queen oppa!" He patted her head and looked at the teddy bear she's hugging to her chest with one hand. "I can see it already." She led him down the hall to another room, "This is Bom's room." She opened it and let TOP peek his head in again. He smiled at the sight, "She must be a really smart girl?" He scanned her room quickly before pulling his head out. "Lots of books and such in her room." 
 
"Yep, that's Bom. She loves to read, she's the smartest in school. Always has been and always will be." TOP grinned as he followed Minji. She opened her room and walked in with a bright smile, "We're here oppa! This is my room." He stepped into her room and laughed softly, "Ohoho yes I see you're most definitely the aegyo queen." He saw lots of teddy bears and cute things in her room. She giggled softly then flipped her hair. He nodded and then followed her out. "Where's CL's room?" 
 
She pointed down to the end of the hall. "That's her room, second to last room on the left." He looked down the hall and quirked an eyebrow, "What's it like in her room?" Minji shrugged, "I wouldn't know. She doesn't let anyone in her room. Well, except halmeoni but that's because she has no choice." 
 
"You mean to tell me, none of you have ever seen her room?" She nodded at him, "That's exactly what I mean. It makes me curious though. She's so mean and evil so it makes you wonder what's hidden behind her door." TOP shivered a bit, "Probably chains, and dungeons, and devil stuff." Minji's eyes widen a bit and gulped. "Omo, maybe?" CL came skateboarding down the hallway and passed TOP and Minji. TOP nudged Minji's arm and looked at CL. She went straight to her room and took her key out, unlocking the door. She glanced at them and noticed their gaze, "What?" 
 
Minji quickly looked away, "Nothing." TOP quirked an eyebrow and looked down at Minji. "You guys are so weird," CL rolled her eyes and went into her room, closing the door behind her. "What's that about?" TOP asked as he stood beside Minji. "Never, and I mean never look her in the eyes." She shook her head firmly. 
 
TOP chuckled a bit and folded his arms, "Why not?" Minji leaned closer a bit and whispered, "She's the devil oppa. The devil! Never trust her and," She whispered lower. "Do not piss her off. You'll so regret it." She nodded quickly as she bit her lip. TOP glanced down the hall and looked at CL's door, "Arasso." She sighed a bit and looked up at him, "So let's continue with the tour oppa?" 
 
"Minji-ah?" Sun Young came around the corner. "Ah! There you are." She motioned Minji to her. "Ms. Park is looking for you; she wants you to come down to her office for a bit." Minji huffed and nodded, "Okay, tell her I'm coming." Sun Young nodded once and went back downstairs. Minji looked at TOP, "Aish, I have to go oppa. We'll continue the tour later?" 
 
He chuckled a bit, "No that's okay. I got it from here, I'll just go adventure through the mansion." She puffed her cheeks and nodded before waving goodbye and heading to Ji Yeon's office. After she left, TOP looked back at CL's door and mumbled quietly to himself, "Let's see what you are up to."
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Dara was skipping out of the kitchen while eating an ice cream cone and humming to herself. Seungri came down the stair case and then spotted Dara. He smiled and waved at her, "Hey noona!" She turned her head to him and waved, "Hello!" He walked down the stairs to her and chuckled, "Eating ice cream?" She nodded and her ice cream, "Want some?" She pointed to the kitchen. "There's more in there." He shook his head and grinned, "No but thank you anyway." 
 
She sat down on the arm of the couch and then noticed a ring on his finger. She quirked an eyebrow and pointed to it, "What's that?" He looked at his hand and shook his head, shoving it in his pocket. "Oh, that's nothing." He chuckled awkwardly and shook his head. She tilted her head a bit, "Ahh okay." She reached up and ruffled his hair a bit. "Liking it here Seunghyun?" He fixed his hair, "Call me Seungri since me and TOP hyung both have the same names." She gasped a bit, "TOP, what does that stand for?" 
 
"The official pimp," Seungri nodded and sat down on a chair. She tilted her head and gave a confused look, "What's a pimp?" He blinked at her, "You don't know what a pimp is?" She shook her head and shrugged, finishing her ice cream. "Uh...well..." He rubbed the back of his neck, "Just ask him, he can explain it better." She nodded once, "Kay if you say so." Seungri took out his phone and then looked up at Dara, "What's your number?" She reached for his phone and he gave it to her. She put her name and cell number in it then handed it back, "There you go." He smiled and then called her. She blinked and took out her phone. 
 
"Who could this be?" She shrugged and looked at him, "Be right back Seungri." She stood up and answered her phone as she walked out of the room, "Yoboseyo?" Seungri blinked his eyes a bit and watched her leave. "Yoboseyo?" She looked at her phone then shouted, "Aish! Don't call back!" She hung up and then stomped back in the room. "Some idiot playing on the phone! They don't know how to say hello." Seungri just slowly blinked his shocked eyes away from her and put his phone back in his pocket. 
 
"So you never answered my question." He looked over at her, "What question?" Dara huffed and sat on the couch, hugging a couch pillow. "Do you like it here so far?" He nodded quickly, "Oh! Yes, it's very nice here." He smiled at her. She gasped and put a thumbs up, "Great!" The chair Seungri is sitting in suddenly got flipped and he hit the ground, "Out!" Dara gasped as she looked up seeing CL. Seungri sat up and looked up at her as well, "Yah! What was that for?"
 
"You're in my seat!" She hissed and then put the chair back in place. He stood up and brushed his clothes off with a huff. He turned to her and then bowed a few times, "Mianhae." She shook her head, "Nuh-uh, no. Do not do that royalty . Do not bow to me. He blinked a bit, "But it's also for respect just in general." She tilted her head a bit and put her hands on her hips, "Huh, interesting." He nodded and blinked innocently at her. "Anyway," She sat down on the floor and the tv to play video games. 
 
Dara looked at CL, "You just flipped Seungri out of his chair just so you could sit on the floor?" She glanced at her, "Correction, my chair. And yes I did." Seungri parted his lips in confusion and spoke quite loudly, "Why??" She looked over at him, "Because I can." His jaw dropped a bit and shook his head, "You can't do just anything especially not to me." She laughed a bit, "Who are you to boss me around? You're the guest here." 
 
"And from what I understand, so are you!" He pointed at her and glared a bit. She looked at him and began to glare evilly. He slowly dropped his glare and watched her carefully. Dara noticed the glare and jumped up, pushing Seungri out of the room while shouting, "No, don't kill him just yet! He just got here!" After she pushed him all the way out of the room and they were out of sight, CL rolled her eyes as she began to play her video games, "Whatever." 
 
Seungri quirked an eyebrow, "Kill?" Dara nodded quickly and whispered, "She's evil Seungri. Do not trust her, to not underestimate her either. Sleep with one eye open in this house!" Seungri's eyes widen a bit as he listened to Dara. "She pranks everyone too so watch out." He tilted his head, "Pranks?" She nodded and glanced at CL in the living room as she spoke lowly, "Two weeks ago while Minji was sleeping, she put scary posters all in her room, locked her in the room and super glued her eyes open!" She put her fingers to her eyes and made them bigger. 
 
"How do you-- open??" Dara nodded at Seungri, "Open!" He gasped a bit and then glanced at CL. "Wow she's so mean, has she always been like this?" Dara tilted her head and put her finger on her chin, "Mm, as far back as I can remember yes she has always been like this. She's really tough too." Seungri kept looking back and forth to Dara and CL. "Interesting..." CL shouted, "I can hear you! And I'll kill you!" Dara's eyes widen and grabbed Seungri's wrist pulling him away quickly. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Please comment your thoughts you guys! Are you falling in love with the story? -gasp- You are?? Already?! D'aaaaaawww! <3 xDD OTL Please keep reading and supporting my story! ^_^ *