Remember

The Next Queen to Be
~Bom's P.O.V.~
 
 
"Halmeoni," I look at Ji Yeon while trying to pick some fresh apples. We're shopping for food because tomorrow we head out to Jeju! "Nae what is it?" She's looking at the lemons. "Have you ever been in love?" She looks at me and then quirks an eyebrow. "What?" 
 
"Well I mean, you never said anything about you having a husband or even a boyfriend halmeoni." I frown at her and place the apples in a clear bag then into the shopping cart. She chuckles and places the bag of lemons in the bag then pushes then cart forward. So she's just ignoring my question? "Yah..." 
 
She grabs some bread and turns to me, "Yes I was in love once." Wow she was? I smile and then nudge her arm. "Who was he halmeoni?" 
 
"His name was Chen," She smiles and looks at the ground, but then he smile slowly fades. "What's wrong halmeoni?" 
 
"When I became of age to take over the thrown, my father forced me to break up with Chen and told me I was never allowed to see him again." She sighs and grabs some milk, putting it in the shopping cart with the rest of the food. "Aww...why did he do that halmeoni?" She shrugs and rubs her forehead, "My father just didn't approve of Chen. He wasn't even a bad guy, he just didn't approve of him." 
 
"That's sad, I'm sorry." 
 
"Ah, I'm over him now. It was years ago." 
 
I quirk an eyebrow, "How can you just get over someone like that so easily?" 
 
"Well Bom, sometimes you have to do what's best for yourself and the others around you. Even if it means forcing yourself to move on from a painful and heartbreaking situation." 
 
I sigh, knowing she's right. "Why are you asking me this? Is there someone you like?" She nudges my arm and I roll my eyes. "Aniyo, I was just curious." 
 
"Mmhm..." 
 
I start grabbing some corn and other foods then I notice she's just staring at me with a smirk, "What?" 
 
"I'm not dumb Bom, who's this guy you like?" 
 
"No one halmeoni!" I put the food in the basket and push the basket forward. "Aha! So there is some one?" 
 
"I just said there isn't!" Ugh, did she not hear me correctly? She nods slowly still not believing me. "Aish, really there's no one halmeoni." She shrugs and heads to the checkout with me, "What ever you said hun." 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
~Dara P.O.V.~ 
 
 
"And you kissed him?!" Minji gasps and stands up from her bed quickly. "Oh my god you're so loud!" I hiss at her and pull her back down while covering . She's staring at me with wide eyes and giggling at the same time. Oh my, that's a scary sight to be honest. I chuckle to myself and let her go. "So you did kiss him?!" She whispers loudly to me and I nod, letting my mind go back to that moment. 
 
"Nae, well it was him who kissed me first." 
 
"But you kissed back??" She asks me in excitement and I nod. "Was there tongue?!" She grabs my shoulders and looks at me. "Any touchy touchy??" She starts to roam her hands on me and I gasp pushing her away, "Yah!!" What the hell?? 
 
"Tell me!!!" She whines and pulls her hands away. "Tell me the details!" 
 
"Alright shut up!" 
 
She nods quickly and puts her hands in her lap looking at me curiously. The girl is worse than me sometimes. There is silence in the room for a bit before anything else is said. Well, more like shouted, "TELL ME!!" 
 
I thump her forehead and she holds it while closing her eyes tightly groaning, "Tell me." I laugh at her, "Why are you so excited about this? I mean, you're more excited than me and I'm the one that was kissed!" 
 
She blinks for a minute and hits my arm, "Yeah what's wrong with you!" 
 
"Me?" I quirk an eyebrow and rub my arm. I hate when she hits me ugh. I hate when anyone hits me. "Yes you! You got kissed, how can you not be excited?" 
 
"I am excited..." 
 
"But you're not showing how excited you are Dara!" 
 
"Alright, alright calm down geez." She nods and settles down then I look at her and whisper, "He pulled me in his lap and we made out." Just then, Minji jumps up and screams loudly. My eyes widen, "Yah!!!!" She's jumping around the room screaming and I tackle her. "Be quiet!!!!" 
 
"I can't believe this!" She gasps and shakes my shoulders. Wow why is she so much more excited than me? This makes no since..."I'm so happy for you!" She nods quickly and hugs me tightly. 
 
Ugh...I pull away and cover with my hand. "Shush, you are seriously way too loud. What is wrong with you?" 
 
She just giggles and give me an eye smile. I sigh, this girl is really out of it...
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
~Youngbae's P.O.V.~ 
 
 
 
"So then since she wouldn't give me back my hat I pinned her to the wall and kissed her." I smirk at my ownself as I sit down on TOP's bed. "Then we made out later." 
 
"Aish," TOP sits at his study desk and rubs his forehead. "At least your 'girl' is willing for you. Bom is completely ignoring me and will not allow me to get close to her at all." 
 
"Have you tried talking to her?" I quirk an eyebrow. Some girls are just scared of love. Maybe because they've been hurt before? "I mean, there's got to be a reason why she won't allow you to get close to her." 
 
"Well of course there is a reason. She said she was hurt before, but she keeps on assuming that I'm like the last guy that hurt her. I really hate when someone just assumes something about me." Aish I know what he means...I sigh and tap my chin in thought. "Don't give up hyung, maybe you need to force her to see you're not a bad guy?" 
 
"Yes but how do I do that?" 
 
"Well let's see, first you need to spend time with her. Find out her strengths and weaknesses? Make her allow you to get close. Then once you're in, don't let go." 
 
"You do realize in less than a year we'll never see these people again right Bae?" 
 
"Yeah I realize this, but so what? Why think about the future or the past? We should be focusing in on the present and trying to keep happiness in our lives." 
 
He leans back in his chair. I can see the frustration on his face but that also doesn't stop the chuckle that he lets out. "Actually you're right..." Aren't I? "Bom is different from others girls..." 
 
"Said by every guy who has a crush, girlfriend or wife." I roll my eyes making him laugh at me. 
 
"Nah, Bom is really special. I don't even know much about her though." I face palm, this guy! 
 
"Look, go by some flowers, take her to a movie, be easy on her because if you push her you'll push her right out the door. Girls hate to be pressured. And hyung, if she says no it's just fear mkay? Bye hyung!" I pat his head and walk out of his room. Aish, sometimes I can't deal with these guys. 
 
I walk down the hall and pass Minji's room. Her door is closed but there is mutters coming from inside her room. I press my ear to the door and I hear Dara. Awe, my little one. I chuckle quietly and listen in on their conversation. She's talking about me? Ooh and our make out scene to Minji. 
 
Why do girls gossip so much though I don't understand. I open the door and they turn to me with a look on their faces that just makes me want to fall down and laugh, but instead I show a smile and wave at Dara, "Hey Ssantoki." She grins and waves back at me but then Minji is just sitting there in the floor staring at me with covered. "What?" 
 
"You and unnie made out!" She squeals and then begins to giggle. Dara picks up a pillow and throws it at her. "Yah!" 
 
I chuckle, aish so cute...
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
~CL's P.O.V.~
 
 
 
"Why can't you just leave me alone?!" I glare at Jay and pull my wrist away from him. Ever since he kissed me the other day, he has been calling my phone non-stop and will not leave me alone. He's been to my house, he's followed me around at school and it's really annoying. Right now he caught me at the school. I don't know how he knew I'd be here. My teacher just asked me and a few kids to help out for some children's fund today even though it's a Friday afternoon and he was not one of them. 
 
"Why won't you just listen to me please?" He really will not stop begging me. Why should I listen to him? I'm pissed at him and I don't want to be around him. Why do guys always do this? They should give us girls our space and let us come to them! I'll talk when I'm ready! 
 
"I'm telling you for the last time Jay Park, leave me alone!" I push past him and walk down the hall heading back to the gym. And of course, he follows. "Chae please!" He wraps his arms around my waist from the back to stop me. I stop and fold my arms with a groan. "What do you want?!" 
 
"I just wanna talk..." 
 
"You already said what you had to say to me!" I pull away and push him away from me. "Stop bothering me, why can't you just give up for once?!" 
 
"Give up? Give up?" He stares at me and slowly walks forward. "I don't give up in life because giving up just makes you weak and not important." 
 
"What are you going to lecture me now?" Just then, I feel his hands being placed on my hips and he whispers to me, "Chae..." 
 
I push his hands down and point my finger at him, "If you touch me again, I'm going to strike you ing jaw. Now leave me alone." I give him a glare and he grabs both of my wrists, pushes me against the lockers and kisses me. This ...
 
I turn my head the other way to break the kiss and try to yank my wrists away but he refuses to let them go. He has me pinned on the lockers what the hell?! Who does he think he is?? "Let go of me." 
 
"And if I don't?" 
 
"Jay!" 
 
"Is there a problem?" He stares at me and chuckles. He thinks this is funny?
 
"How is this funny to you?!" I glare at him. 
 
"Because it just is." He shrugs and pulls away then sure enough, I punch him in his jaw just like I said I would if he touched me again. "You boys just don't listen do you?" 
 
He rubs his jaw, "I'm a man." 
 
I shake my head, "No you're a boy. Men listen, boys don't." I push him out of my way and walk back to the gym where I was supposed to be like thirty minutes ago. I leave him there without looking back. Maybe one day he'll finally understand me for a change. 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
~Young Jiyong's P.O.V.~ 
 
 
 
I slowly open my eyes and my vision isn't very well. I let my eyes roam the room as I narrow them and then lock them on a girl who's sitting next to me with her head by my hand. She has our hands together and I believe she's sleeping. Where am I? What happened? The girl slowly sits up with a slight groan and rubs her eyes. I look at her, she's really pretty...
 
"Jiyong?" Her eyes lock on mine and she covers . "Y-you're okay!" She jumps up and hugs me carefully then kisses my forehead. "How do you feel?" Who...I don't know who this girl is! She's hugging and kissing me? How does she know my name? "Say something please!" She looks at me in worry. "Who are you?" 
 
I see a frown upon her face and she slowly pulls away, "What do you mean who am I? You're don't know who I am?" I shrug slightly. "Am I supposed to know you?" She nods quickly and I see tears slowly form in her eyes. "Y-yes! I'm CL!" I just give her a blank expression. I'm thinking hard, but I don't know who she is..."I'm sorry, I don't know who you are...." 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
I've been in the hospital for days and this same girl continues to try to bother me but I don't know who she is. I don't even know what has happened in the past week. There is an envelope beside the hospital bed and some flowers when I wake up. I sit up as best as I can and take the envelope. When I open it, I find a letter inside that only reads, 
 
I'm not living life if you're not by my side.
 
 
 
 
*************
 
 
 
~Jiyong's P.O.V.~ 
 
 
 
I slowly open my eyes and see nothing but darkness. It's night time of course and I was asleep in bed. I sit up slowly, "It can't be..." I go and turn on my light and then look for something in my closet. I pull out a bag and search through it to find an envelope and narrow my eyes when I do. I take it out and open it finding the same letter that was in my dream. 
 
"It can't....no...it's not true...right?" I slowly leave my room and go to CL's. I open her door quietly and stare at her. She's sound asleep in her bed. She's so beautiful...I can't believe this. I stand there in her door frame for a few minutes just watching her. I think I finally...I mumble lowly to myself, "I'm not living if you're not by my side..." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Haiiii so like I haven't updated in awhile orz I'm so sorry >_< 
This chapter isn't much but I hope you all still enjoy it. I'll try to update more often. 
Please comment your thoughts because I love to know your thoughts on the story. 
Until the next chapter, baiii <3 
-Brooke *