His Words? Unforgettable...

The Next Queen to Be
~Jiyong's P.O.V.~
 
I sigh and rub my forehead while sitting next to Dara and Youngbae's siting on the table in front of us. Dara turns to me and tilts her head slightly, "Are you okay Jiyong?" 
 
"Hmm? Oh yeah." No. Youngbae is swinging his feet while playing on his phone chewing gum. "Give me a piece!" Dara pouts and gives an innocent look. He takes a piece out and gives us both one. "Thanks hyung." 
 
"Thank you Bae!" She smiles at him and pops it in . She then kicks back drawing in her notebook. "Man, I can't believe we got detention!" Youngbae says with a frustrated voice. I shrug and lean back in my chair. 
 
"It was TOP's idea." Dara looks back at him and Bom and quirks an eyebrow. "I wonder what's up with those two lately." 
 
"Love." Youngbae smirks and then rolls his eyes. 
 
I furrow my eyebrows, "Wait didn't you guys say CL never gets caught when she sneeks out of school?" 
 
Dara nods, "Yeah but that's not why she's in here today." She ruffles my hair slightly. 
 
"Then why did she get put in detention today?" I ask. 
 
Youngbae looks over at her, "I heard she had a mental breakdown in the girl's restroom this morning and beat up this other girl. Mental breakdown? Why would she have a mental breakdown?
 
"Are you guys afraid of her?" 
 
Youngbae just shakes his head. "Not really." 
 
Dara shrugs and looks at me, "Kinda..." I chuckle slightly and look over at CL. She has her head down, her hood on and headphones in while sound asleep. "I'm not afraid of her...I feel comfortable around her actually." 
 
Youngbae blinks and looks at me, "Are you okay?" 
 
"Yeah why?" I turn back to him. 
 
Dara has a blank expression on her face, "You just said you feel comfortable around her...?" 
 
I nod. It's true to be honest..."Yes, I feel some what connected to her too but I don't know how." At this point I see Youngbae turning his head away while his eyes are widening. What did I say...?
 
 
 
 
 
~Youngbae's P.O.V.~
 
 
 
 
Oh my god. He's now feeling connected to her?! But the doctors said..."Jiyong are you sure you're okay?" He looks at me oddly and nods, "I said I'm fine." Mhm, I don't believe him. 
 
"Dara unnie!" Minji calls out and motions her over. Dara gets up and goes to sit with her and Seungri. I look back at Jiyong and he's biting his bottom lip. "Okay talk to me." I put my phone down and stare at him. "I haven't seen you this weird since...years ago." Aish, I must be careful with my words! If he is going to remember, he must take this all in slowly or else it's not going to be a happy ending with CL involved...
 
Jiyong looks at me and speaks in a low voice so no one else can hear our conversation, "Hyung, I got into CL's room the other night." My eyes widen. Say what?! My jaw slowly drops. 
 
"Yes, yes it's so dramatic I get it." He rolls his eyes and then rubs the back of his neck. 
 
"Well what was it like?!" 
 
"Aish hyung chill."
 
"Tell me!" I shake Jiyong's shoulders and he looks at me annoyed. "Do I have to say please?"
 
He sighs, "It's nice in her room." THE HELL?! ...Yeah the HELL??!! He things hell is nice?! "You think hell is nice Jiyong?? Okay, time to get you to a hospital." I grab his arm and try to pull him up. "Let's go!"
 
He groans and pulls his arm away, "She has hats, skateboards, teddy bears and other nice things in her room. She likes girl and guy things apparently." Well I knew she had an interest in guy things but girl things...? "And when I was in there, hyung I saw..." 
 
"You saw? What did you see?" 
 
He bites his lip, "I've been having these weird dreams lately. Some girl is in it and it never shows her face. She's always walking away from me into this big bright light. I don't understand it hyung!" I slowly scratch the back of my head. This guy is high..."And in her room, I saw a picture of me and her." 
 
And here it begins...He's going to remember eventually, and then he'll be heart broken. DAMMIT CHAE! "Interesting..."
 
"More like creepy hyung! I've never met this girl in my life except a few weeks ago." So you think Jiyong...So you think. He looks at me while I'm staring at him quietly. "R-right?" 
 
I clear my throat then pat his shoulder, "Yeah you're not alright Jiyong." I stand up and go over to Dara, Minji and Seungri who are playing a game together. I know I should be trying to help him remember because...well he deserves to remember the love of his life. But not at the cost of him finding out what she did...
 
 
 
 
~Bom's P.O.V.~
 
 
 
 
"Come on noona please?" TOP is now begging me. I slowly blink while still refusing to give in. I don't want to fall for this guy!!! Even though I kinda am...wait NO Bom, no you're not!! "No TOP." 
 
"It's just a movie though. We're going as friends only I promise!" He looks at me with pleading eyes. Well damn, this guy is really begging isn't he? 
 
"I don't like being begged either TOP." He sighs and looks away from me. 
 
"Alright Bom, never mind then." He takes out his book and starts reading it. I see a frown upon his face. I sigh quietly to myself. 
 
"Okay fine..." He just sits there and ignores me. What the--...Is it possible I'm breaking this guy's heart...?
 
 
 
 
~TOP's P.O.V.~ 
 
 
 
Tsk tsk tsk. Never mind now. I was trying to be a gentlemen here. But you're too stupid to see it. Not all guys are alike Bom! You constantly compare me to your exes and think I'll be just like them. Well you're wrong and I'm tired of it. Why am I even falling for her? "One sided love really hurts you know."
 
She blinks over at me and quirks an eyebrow, "Love?" Wait...wait...wait...DID I-- I just said that out loud didn't I?! Mentally slaps myself. I clear my throat and stand up moving away from her. Ughh Seunghyun why are you like this?!
 
"Y-yah!" She grabs my wrist and pulls me back. "Love?" 
 
"Huh?" I try to play this off like I said nothing about love!
 
"You said one sided love really hurts." 
 
Yeah so? I could be talking about anything or anyone!...Coughs. "No I didn't." 
 
"Yes you did." 
 
"Did not." I blink innocently. She will not win this.
 
She turns her body to face me and slowly puts one leg over the other, "Yes you did." 
 
My eyes slowly drift down to her legs. D-D-Dayyyum!!! Those legs are, "Fantastic baby!" 
 
Everyone in the room slowly looks at me and I'm just sitting here with a grin on my face like a little ert. "Did I just..." 
 
Bom nods slowly at me, "Yes you did." 
 
My face desk moment has now come. 
 
 
 
 
**********
 
 
 
>>CL's Flashback; Young CL's P.O.V.<<
 
 
 
I slowly open my eyes with paramedics surrounding me. My whole body is aching. I hear people screaming and crying. I'm lying on the ground a few feet away from this big ball of smoke. I start coughing, I must have inhaled a lot of it. I try to sit up but the paramedics won't let me. 
 
I hold the sides of my head and groan in pain. God, my head is pounding. I have cuts and bruises on my face, arms and everywhere else on me. "W-what happened?" I ask one of the female paramedics. "Please don't talk ma'am." The lady shakes her head at me then helps me up carefully in sitting position. 
 
I examine my arms and gently touch my face. Ouch, what happened to me?? I look around coughing a bit and I see people running back and forth. Police everywhere, ambulances, bodies lying on the ground and I don't know if they're alive or not. Youngbae walks over to me, "C-CL!" 
 
I look at him confused when he approaches me. "What happened?" He hugs me carefully and then frowns at the cuts and bruises on my face. "Thank God you're alive! Not many people survived this..." 
 
"Survived? S-survived what?" I look around and then I realize everything. I become nervous and my heart starts to pound. "Where's Jiyong?" I look at Youngbae worried but he just bites his lip. "CL..." 
 
My eyes widen, "Where is Jiyong, Youngbae?!" I stand up and look around more. Youngbae stands up and grabs my arms. "CL calm down." I will not calm down! "Where is he?!" Tears form in my eyes and I spot a man lying on a stretcher. I pull away from Youngbae and run to the man. "Jiyong?!" I look at this lifeless man...but it's not my Jiyong. 
 
I panic even more. "Jiyong!!" I see another man lying on the ground and paramedics are surrounding him while screaming. I run over there and push them out of the way. It's my Jiyong...
 
He looks at me weakly and reaches his hand out to mine. I grab his hand and hold onto it tightly with tears in my eyes. "C-Chae..." His voice is cracking. He can barely speak. "No please don't talk baby..." I beg him while examining him. He is all beat up with the side of his head bleeding as well. The paramedics carry him on a stretcher and Youngbae pulls me away. "Yah!" I shout and watch them carry Jiyong away. 
 
"Let me go Youngbae!" I beg him while my tears start falling. He is about to cry himself while he keeps his arms wrapped around my waist from the back. 
 
''No!! I can’t leave him! Let me go!!!" I scream and cry harder. ''Please!!!"
 
"CL stop you can’t do anything else!” Youngbae makes me face him and I look back at the ambulance. “Just let him go!” 
 
“I can’t just let him go! I love him!” I push him away from me and run to the ambulance. "Jiyong!" I cry hard and the police tried to pull me out of the ambulance but I refused. “Stop it, let me go with him!!!” 
 
Youngbae ran and tried to grab my wrist. “He’s not going to live CL, just please I don’t want you seeing this!” I reach for Jiyong's hand and scream as the police and Youngbae tried to pry me away from him. "If he dies, I die with him!" The police and Youngbae freeze giving me the chance to turn around and start hitting them and pushing them away. 
 
I jump in the ambulance with Jiyong and the police sigh and signal the ambulance to drive. I hold Jiyong's hand tightly while the paramedics are hooking him up to machines and giving him medicine. I gently his hair with my other hand while continuing to let my tears fall. He slowly opens his eyes and stares up for a few seconds while breathing weakly. 
 
He turns his eyes to me and smiles faintly, "Hey Chae." I try to smile at him but my tears keep a frown on my face. I lean over and kiss his forehead gently. "You're going to be alright..." 
 
"Of course I will be," He stares at me. "Stop crying baby please..." I wipe my tears and try hard to stop but I'm still very scared. What if he doesn't make it? I can't lose him...
 
"I'm sorry Jiyong..." He continues to look at me while squeezing my hand. "If I hadn't been so selfish this would have never happened..." 
 
"You didn't know this was going to happen, neither one of us did. Actually, none of us did. It just happened. I don't know why, but we're still alive and that's what matters." I nod slowly at him and kiss his forehead again. I caress the back of his hand and smile at him gently. I love him so much. 
 
"CL, there's something I must tell you." I quirk an eyebrow at him and listen to the words from him I'll never forget. "I'm not living life if you're not by my side..." 
 
 
 
 
 
******
 
 
 
 
 
~CL's P.O.V.~
 
 
 
 
I slowly open my eyes but I keep my head down on my desk. Those words I'll never forget from Jiyong...And yet, I still left him. I wish I could hear him say those words again because then, I would know he remembers me and everything that has happened. You would think I would try to make him remember, but I refuse. Again, I'm being selfish. When he first came to the mansion the morning halmeoni called him to come for his first day of work with the other guys, I knew exactly who he was. 
 
I tried to play cool because I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought I'd never see him again. I don't want him to remember me but then again I do. I want him to because I love him and miss him like crazy. But I don't want him to remember because I don't want him to know that even though he told me he wouldn't be living life without me by his side, I still left his side. I also don't want him to remember me because I don't want him to leave me again...I couldn't handle getting emotionally attached to him again and then lose him a second time around. I'm still emotionally attached to him, but not as much as I used to be. 
 
Jay walks over to me and takes one of my headphones out, "Hey, it's time to go home." I sit up and sigh while keeping my hood on. "Are you okay?" 
 
I shrug and stand up putting my backpack on. "I guess." 
 
He slings his arm around my shoulder and walks out with me. "You were asleep all day." He chuckles and I open my locker. 
"And this is new how exactly?" I chuckle faintly with him while grabbing my skateboard. 
 
"Uh it isn't." He shakes his head and checks his phone. 
 
"Aish, did I miss lunch too?" I groan and hold my growling stomach. "Why didn't you guys wake me up??" 
 
He laughs, "Uh I like living and I'm sure everyone else in that room does too!" I flip him off and stomp away from him. 
 
"Yeah when are we going to do that?" He catches up to me and wraps his arms around me with a smirk. 
 
"Maybe when you actually grow something down there." I shove him away and walk out of the school. He puts one hand on his chest, "Ouch." 
 
We're walking off the school campus when the gang passes us in the limo. Minji sticks her head out the window, "CL come on." 
 
I shake my head, "Nah I'm good." Youngbae pops his head out as well. "You're walking?" 
 
I hold my skateboard up, "I got wheels." They all shrug and then drive off. Jay looks at me, "Hey can I ask you a question?"
 
"You just did..." Ahahahaha dumb boy.
 
"Aish, what's with you, Jiyong and Youngbae? I mean you guys seem..." 
 
My eyes widen, "Seem like what? What huh what do you mean? I don't know them. What do you know??" I glare and grab the collar of his shirt. He blinks innocently at me, "What are you talking about?" 
 
"What am I talking about?" I quirk an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" 
 
"I asked first..." 
 
"Lies!" I roughly let go of his collar. 
 
"So about you, Youngbae and Jiyong..." 
 
I yank his wrist and drag him along with me, "I want food." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
* DOUBLE  UPDATE  FOR  MY  WONDERFUL  READERS!! Chapter 12 and 13 :D But wait! I'm finishing up Chapter 13 right now so wait for mee ;A;
You love me, you know you do~ /slapped. xD
I stayed up all night! Because I was wide awake lol
Whoa so we're getting a little sneak peak at more of Chae's past huh? 
Who's ready to get into Jiyong's weird dreams he says he's been having lately? You? Good because you will get to see very soon!
See you on the next chapter~ <3
-Brooke *