Welcome to SM

When Two Idols Fall in Love

“Today is so cold” Dara hugged herself inside the van.

 

The girls laughed at her cuteness.

 

Seoul was freezing in that morning. Reason why 2NE1 ladies decided to leave their dorm with the most comfortable clothes they could, even if they didn’t seem that elegant when wearing them.

 

CL was the only one who cared a bit more to her appearance. She had a jersey, jeans and her usual sneakers. On the face, her sunglasses, even if it wasn’t that sunny. She was a vain girl.

 

“I’m nervous” Minzy confessed suddenly.

 

She laughed awkwardly at the girls and stared the window again.

 

“Don’t worry, Minzy-ah” CL spoke sweetly “This is going to be an amazing experience for all of us” she smiled confidently at the friend, who nodded gratefully.

 

“I just hope they are cool guys” Dara muttered on the back seat.

 

The girls giggled.

 

“What do you think about it, unni?” Minzy asked the eldest, but she didn’t reply.

 

Furrowing her eyebrows, the maknae turned around. She saw Bom holding her phone and smiling like an idiot.

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked curiously.

 

CL and Dara followed her gaze towards the woman.

 

“She’s too busy texting a certain Lee Minho” the second winked at the others.

 

Finally, Bom met their eyes and gulped anxiously.

 

“What do you want?” she asked nervously and they smirked.

 

“We want to know what is going on between you and Minho” CL moved her eyebrows up and down maliciously.

 

And, of course, this made the woman blush.

 

“Ani! I’m not talking to him. It’s my mom” she tried to think on an excuse quickly.

 

“Hm, so you are in love with your mom” Minzy commented, sitting normally again.

 

Bom sighed heavily.

 

“Aigo! You should respect me, maknae. I’m your unni!”

 

❥❥

 

“Lay?” Chanyeol yelled on the lobby “Damn! Where is him?” he asked loudly.

 

“What’s wrong?” Kris arrived, fixing his collar.

 

The friend sighed nervously.

 

“2NE1 is almost here and he is still nowhere to be found!” he exclaimed while ranking his fingers through his hair.

 

Luhan chuckled.

 

“Calm down. I’m sure they won’t arrive in the time. They are girls, if you don’t remember” he rested his hand on Chanyeol’s shoulder.

 

“And girls are always late” Tao completed on the couch.

 

They all laughed.

 

“I hope you’re right” the boy sighed “I’m really excited to finally meet them. I mean, we’ve just greeted each other on events and nothing else. That’s not enough to me” he pointed cutely.

 

“We understand you, bro” Kris putted his thumbs up.

 

“This is going to be awesome!” Suho grinned happily, walking side to side.

 

The members chuckled with his anxiety.

 

“I hope Minzy teaches me how to dance like her” Chen commented while flicking a magazine.

 

Some of them laughed.

 

“To dance like her, hyung, you’ll need her amazing body firstly” Kai said, completely daydreaming.

 

“Jesus Christ! Where is Lay?” Chaenyeol shouted other time, running upstairs nervously.

 

❥❥

 

“We’re here, ladies” the driver opened the van’s door and the girls stepped outside.

 

“Kamsahamnida” CL bowed at him gratefully and he smiled at her, entering the vehicle again.

 

They stopped in front of the big building and stared.

 

“To the fight” Dara sighed.

 

Minzy laughed.

 

“So dramatic, unni!” she chuckled cutely.

 

“Aigo! You three are too slow. Come on, let’s go” Bom pulled the maknae’s hand and started moving towards the door.

 

CL smiled casually and turned to her friend’s direction.

 

“Ready?” she asked Dara, offering her arm.

 

She smiled brightly, crossing hers with the leader’s.

 

And, without any other world, they followed towards the entrance.

 

They stepped up the stairs calmly, feeling the light breeze touch their faces. When they were finally approaching the door, they heard people talking.

 

“It’s such a pleasure” a man exclaimed happily.

 

“Kamsahamnida” this time was Minzy.

 

“Were they waiting for us in here?” Dara whispered cautiously.

 

CL shrugged her shoulder.

 

“Orders from their manager, maybe” she spoke casually, pulling the door in front of her.

 

And, when they entered the place, everyone stared at them.

 

“Anyounghaseyo” the two smiled and bowed politely, letting go of each other.

 

Without hesitating, the boys followed their gest.

 

“Hello” a happy guy waved towards them “I’m Suho” he bowed once again, showing completely his beautiful teeth.

 

The girls smiled at his cuteness.

 

“Hi, we are 2NE1” Dara gestured with her hands, as they would always do whenever they introduced themselves on stage.

 

“So, 2NE1, welcome officially to SM Entertainment!” Kris raised his hands excitedly and everyone clapped.

 

“We would just like to say that it’s a pleasure for us to be working with such talented and amazing artists like you” Luhan smiled friendly.

 

Minzy blushed with the boys.

 

“And we are really happy to be collaborating with the famous EXO” CL grinned confidently and they couldn’t help, but smile at the charismatic leader.

 

“Well, I think we should get going. Come on, it’s the 6th floor” Tao indicated them the way.

 

Everyone followed.

 

❥❥

 

Hey people! 

I feel so bad because it isn't a big chapter & I'm sorry but I'm too tired.

Just wanted to show you all how they'll act with each other.

& this was just the begin! Wait for a lot more ;)

Please, subscribe, upvote & comment. Means a lot!

I'll try to update as soon as I can ^^ 

~Kamsahamnida