YG vs SM (Part II)

When Two Idols Fall in Love

“Nobody is leaving until I say. Am I clear?” Sooman shouted to the twelve boys, whose were being forced to sit on the couch.

 

Xiumin was trying so hard to not cry.

 

“That’s the reason why we want to leave!” Kris yelled angrily, the face very hurt because of the treats he received.

 

His boss smirked evilly.

 

“Once inside here, my dear Wu Yifan” he went closer to the boy and raised his chin “There’s no way out” another punch.

 

“Kris!” Tao tried to jump, but was pulled back.

 

More SM idols had already arrived.

 

The whole Super Junior was there and SNSD also had to come early because of the company’s problems.

 

“Sanjangnim, this isn’t exactly the best way to solve it” Siwon commented nervously.

 

The man turned at him and rolled his eyes.

 

“I didn’t ask for your opinion” he replied coldly.

 

Tifanny chuckled.

 

“I’ve always knew these kids wouldn’t be a good thing to us” she shrugged her shoulder, not showing interest.

 

Just in time, the office’s door was opened abruptly.

 

“WHO THE YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TOUCH MY GIRLS THAT WAY?!” Yang Hyun entered shouting.

 

He ran towards Sooman and grabbed him by the collar, punching his face violently.

 

“Sanjangnim!” Donghae tried to stand up, but was grabbed by Taeyang.

 

He stared at the man and chuckled.

 

“I’ve never been a fan of you” he complained, before throwing him on the floor.

 

Jiyong looked around and sighed in relief when seeing the boys.

 

“Come on!” he ordered to Daesung and Seungri, who went towards the group.

 

They grabbed knifes and started cutting the strings around their wrists, in a try to free them.

 

Suho stood up as soon as possible. He smiled at BIGBANG and helped to do the same to the rest.

 

But Kris was too weak.

 

“Let’s carry him!” Baekhyun shouted nervously.

 

EXO nodded, obeying exactly what he said.

 

“It’s all CL’s fault!” Sooman exclaimed, kicking Yang Hyun and staying on top of him “If that didn’t have made Kris’ head, nothing would be like that” he muttered through greeted teeth, anger feeling his eyes “They slept together last night, did you know?” he smirked evilly “If she appears pregnant, you know who’s the father”.

 

Those simple words were good.

 

Good enough to make EXO-M’s leader find all his strength, stand up, and run towards the old man.

 

He spun his boss around and punched his face hardly, making blood fly all over the room.

 

“Don’t ever talk about her like this” he hissed terrifying.

 

He doesn’t even know in what he became that moment.

 

The police arrived.

 

Some people were arrested.

 

Some contracts were done.

 

❥❥

 

“Don’t cry” Dara caressed Bom’s hair at the emergency room, in YG.

 

The eldest was inconsolable since she heard about the whole situation.

 

“I don’t want anyone to get hurt” she whispered between sobs.

 

The tension was filling the whole place.

 

Lee Hi and Lee Soohyun were sitting on the couch, covering the face with the hands. Next to them, CL and Minzy were holding Rosaries, praying lowly.

 

The fear was rushing through the veins.

 

On the maknae’s head, she could only think about Sehun. She remembered his last words to her, when he said goodnight. He seemed mad at her, and she didn’t know why. He was the one to break her heart. But, doesn’t matter what, she wanted to see him. She had a badly desire to see that he’s okay and not injured. It was killing her.

 

On the leader’s had, she could only think about Kris. She remembered of when she fell asleep on his embrace, feeling his hot breathe touching her hair. The warmth of his arms wouldn’t leave her head, and she couldn’t help but smile. If he was jealous of her, is because he felt something. Exactly like her. More than ever, she wanted to see him. Not only wanted; she needed to. He became so important in her life in such a little time that she couldn’t imagine her days without him anymore.

 

Suddenly, the door was opened abruptly.

 

“Put him on the stretcher!” Lay ordered to s.

 

The girls stood up, feeling complete relieved.

 

But, what CL saw next, made all her body’s fur stop, and her heart’s beats started stopping.

 

Kris was being held by the rest of his friends, whose were carrying him towards the bed.

 

“No” she whispered, covering .

 

His face was so bruised, expressionless. He had the eyes closed, completely vulnerable to everything.

 

“No!” she shouted, feeling the hot on her cornea.

 

The blonde ran on his direction and hugged him tightly.

 

“CL!” Luhan exclaimed, trying to hold her back.

 

“KRIS!” she kept screaming, in a hurry to make him wake up.

 

And it wasn’t useless at all.

 

Slowly, he opened his eyes.

 

The first thing he saw, gave him the same butterflies on the stomach.

 

A smiled formed on his lips.

 

“You are fine” he whispered peacefully before passing out completely.

 

❥❥