Living Together

When Two Idols Fall in Love

“You’re here!” Teddy exclaimed happily, analyzing his girls.

 

They smiled and bowed at him.

 

“Anyounghaseyo, sanjangnim” Dara greeted the boss.

 

Yang Hyun turned at them with a serious expression.

 

“Sit down, ladies” he ordered darkly.

 

They gulped and obeyed, curious about what was going to happen.

 

“We have a problem” he finally announced, putting his hands together on the table.

 

“What’s this?” CL asked confusedly.

 

She didn’t remember of letting her members do anything wrong or illegal.

 

Not this time.

 

He took a deep breathe.

 

“We didn’t receive the answer we wanted about the collaboration” he spoke seriously.

 

They furrowed their eyebrows.

 

“What do you mean?” Minzy questioned suspiciously.

 

Teddy stood up.

 

“Some Exotics and Blackjacks think that this is a marketing thing” he explained.

 

They stared at him confused.

 

“And isn’t it?” Bom raised an eyebrow.

 

Yang Hyun massaged his temples nervously.

 

“The point is that they are not liking the idea, as they think you’re faking a friendship” he stared at them seriously.

 

“Did you want us to become their best friends from night to day? We just stood some hours together!” Dara exclaimed.

 

The boss signaled her to calm down.

 

“After the single is out, there’ll be interviews and live performances. If you guys aren’t close or don’t have a good interaction with each other, all this won’t worth”.

 

2NE1 sighed.

 

“What are we supposed to do, then? Take selfies with the boys and post on Instagram?” CL scoffed sarcastically.

 

Teddy kneeled down next to her.

 

“You’ll be moving in with them”.

 

A silent moment stood between the people on the office.

 

Nobody dared to say anything.

 

But suddenly, the girls started laughing.

 

“What?!” Dara yelled hysterically.

 

“Great joke, Yang Hyun. Or should we call you cloud?” Bom teased, holding her stomach.

 

YG stood up angrily.

 

“Stop it!” he shouted.

 

The girls stared at him shocked.

 

“This is an order. You’ll be living with EXO in SM, while Super Junior and BIGBANG will stay here. And I don’t want to hear a single word about it! You better start packing because you’re going there tomorrow” he sat down again.

 

❥❥

 

“Living with 2NE1” Chanyeol sighed “How awesome is that?” he asked while daydreaming.

 

His friends laughed.

 

“I know, man, I know” Sehun wrapped his arms around his hyung’s shoulder.

 

“You two” Kris called them “We have to clean our rooms before they arrive. Sanjangnim’s orders” he informed.

 

They nodded.

 

“Where will they stay?” Luhan questioned while throwing some dirty shirts on the floor.

 

“According to Soo-Man, on the two bedrooms in the end of the corridor” Suho pointed towards the direction.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes grew.

 

“This close to us?” he exclaimed surprised.

 

The leader nodded.

 

“Did you forget that the second block is reforming?” Kris stared at him.

 

“Ah! That’s truth”.

 

“We must have manners” Kai suggested, washing the dishes.

 

The members nodded.

 

“He’s right” Lay supported the friend “Or the girls won’t like to be here” he grimaced.

 

Chen stood up from the couch.

 

“Can’t we stay shirtless when they are close?” he asked scoffed.

 

Luhan slapped his own forehead.

 

“Can someone please lock this kid on the laundry while 2NE1 is here?” he teased, stealing a lot of laughs from s.

 

The excitement was growing on the house.

 

❥❥

 

New update. Hope you'll like it ;) 

I'll continue on the next chapter & I'm pretty excited for what is coming.

Aren't you? Kekeke.

Please, keep commenting, subscribing & upvote the story, so we can stay at the home page of the site ^^

~Kamsahamnida!!!