Love and Jealously

When Two Idols Fall in Love

“McDonald’s!” Minzy yelled like a kid, pointing towards the yellow symbol in front of them.

 

Sehun chuckled slightly with her action.

 

“Do you really want to eat there?” he asked playfully.

 

She nodded.

 

“Please!” the red haired putted her hands in a prayer position “It’s my favorite place in the world!” she pouted cutely.

 

He couldn’t resist to that.

 

The maknae sighed heavily.

 

“Araso!” he smiled heartily.

 

“Yah!” she jumped happily, grabbing his hand and running inside the restaurant.

 

When the two stepped in, people stared at them.

 

They wondered what two famous idols from different companies were doing together.

 

Luckily, the receptionist was an older woman, who didn’t know who they were.

 

“Hello” she smiled friendly when seeing them “How can I help you?” she asked politely.

 

Sehun bowed and turned at the girl beside him.

 

She had her eyes glued on the big menu in front of her, the eyebrows furrowed confusedly and the two hands on the head, in a desperate position.

 

He felt suspicious staring at her attitude.

 

“Is anything wrong?” he questioned, nudging her elbow.

 

In time, she turned and looked at him.

 

He saw pain and sadness on her pupils.

 

“I don’t know what to choose” she whispered like a lost kid.

 

His heart melted with her vulnerability because of options.

 

One thing that Sehun didn’t know about Gong Minji, was that she had the biggest love and affection for fast-food, especially when it was from McDonald’s.

 

A smile filled his lips.

 

“Don’t worry about that” he winked playfully, turning towards the old woman again “One promotion of all the offers, please” he smiled politely.

 

Her eyes grew wide with his wish.

 

“You two are such a hungry couple, huh?” she teased before leaving towards the kitchen.

 

Both blushed with her comment.

 

“Ah…” Minzy touched his arm softly.

 

He stared at her with a raised eyebrow.

 

“I don’t…” she muttered, looking down “I don’t have money enough here for all of this. It’s in my home” she spoke ashamed.

 

She didn’t want to depend on him for paying the food they were about to eat.

 

That little action of her made his heart jump crazily.

 

He had never met such a simple and humble person like her before. Maybe that’s why those feelings were taking over his control.

 

“I don’t understand why you are shy” he raised her chin gently.

 

A smiled formed when he saw her puppy eyes.

 

‘Damn, she is so beautiful’ he thought secretly.

 

“I swear to give it back to you when we reach the dorm, neh?” Minzy said quickly, her cheeks becoming red.

 

Sehun shook his head.

 

“No, no and no!” he exclaimed “Do you really think I’ll let the girl that I invited to go out with me pay anything?” he stared at her sarcastically “Stop daydreaming, Ms. Gong” he touched her nose playfully.

 

She couldn’t help but smile at his kindness.

 

“Thank you” she whispered cutely, not being able to face him.

 

She also felt a roller coaster ride on her stomach.

 

❥❥

 

Suho opened the apartment’s door gently, giving space to CL enter, leaning on D.O. and Lay’s shoulder.

 

“Sit her on the couch” Dara ordered, and the two men nodded.

 

They obeyed exactly what she said and sighed when the hard work was done.

 

“Kamsahamnida” the blonde bowed gratefully, a smile on her lips.

 

“The Queen is home!” Chen yelled, stepping in.

 

He threw himself next to her and stared at the ceiling.

 

Suddenly, he smelled something and smiled.

 

“Home, sweet home”.

 

CL chuckled.

 

“He has a problem, I’m so sure” Baekhyun whispered to his group members, who nodded quickly.

 

“Do you want anything?” Luhan questioned worriedly.

 

The woman smiled, shaking her head.

 

“Don’t worry about me. I’m pretty fine right now” she assured, resting her injured foot on the table in front of her “Go and do whatever you want to. I can look after myself”.

 

Bom furrowed her eyebrows, approaching the friend suspiciously.

 

“I don’t trust you” her eyes stood half closed, while she gazed intensely the blonde.

 

Who nodded, grabbing her phone.

 

“I’m serious, unni” she spoke calmly “If I need something, I’ll ask you” she smiled.

 

The black haired sighed and turned around.

 

Since when they entered the place, Kris kept quietly.

 

He didn’t know what to say or do after the happened of early. He was a little bit dizzy with everything.

 

But people started leaving and, suddenly, he was alone with the only person he didn’t want to see.

 

A silent moment stood between the two.

 

“Huh” CL cleared .

 

He didn’t dare to turn around.

 

“Are you fine?” she asked curiously “You’ve been distant since when we arrived” she showed her worry.

 

He just shook his head.

 

“Scream if you need something” he muttered, walking towards his room and closing the door behind him.

 

The woman didn’t know what to say. She didn’t imagine this kind of reaction coming from him, especially after their almost kiss.

 

Her thoughts were interrupted with the vibration of her phone.

 

A new text arrived.

 

From: G to the D

 

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU?!

 

YANG HYUN TOLD US THAT YOU COULDN’T COME TODAY BECAUSE YOU BROKE YOUR FOOT.

 

IS THAT TRUE?

 

IF YES, I’LL KILL YOU!

 

HOW CAN YOU MAKE ME WORRY THIS WAY?????!!!!!

 

MY HEALTH ISN’T A JOKE, LEE CHAERIN!!! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK. AHHHHHHH!!!!!

 

ANYWAY, I’M COMING OVER AND BRINGING MY BOYS (SUPER JUNIOR AREN’T INCLUDED) AND I DON’T WANT TO HEAR AN ‘IT’S NOT NECESSARY, OPPA’ FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU CAN’T STOP ME ANYMORE.

 

SEE YOU IN ONE HOUR.

 

LOVE YOU!!!

 

She smiled sweetly.

 

But she didn’t realize that the person who had left seconds ago opened his door a bit to spy what was happening outside.

 

And he saw everything.

 

❥❥

 

“I am serious!” Minzy exclaimed “The woman threw herself on me and called me ‘maniac’” she gave a big bit on her hamburger.

 

Sehun couldn’t hold his laughs.

 

“Such a weirdo!” he wiped a fake tear “You’re so funny, God” he spoke, sipping his Cola.

 

She chuckled.

 

“Because you don’t know Bom properly yet” she pointed, the mouth full with the food.

 

He smiled.

 

“You were the person in the house that I most approached since this started” he commented casually.

 

But this only made the red haired choke.

 

“Neh?!” he exclaimed a bit hysterical, because of the piece of bread on .

 

He turned at her with a raised eyebrow.

 

“Yeah…” Sehun replied suspiciously “You’re someone cool to be around with” he smiled friendly.

 

She blushed slightly with his comment.

 

“Kamsahamnida” she bowed shyly “I think the same about you” a smile appeared on .

 

They stood in silence for a while.

 

Minzy could feel her heart jumping heavily inside her chest.

 

“I am tired” she spoke suddenly.

 

Sehun stared at her confusedly.

 

“You want to go home?” he asked.

 

She nodded.

 

“I think we should” she grabbed some foods and saved them on their packaging “CL is already there and I think she needs me” she smiled nervously.

 

That wasn’t the truth on the story.

 

He sighed. He didn’t want to stay with other people. He wanted to be alone with her.

 

“Alright” he stood up “Let me help you” he carried one of the boxes.

 

They smiled at each other before tracing their ways towards the door.

 

Minzy didn’t know why she felt so guilty. Maybe because of the disappointed look on his face.

 

She didn’t know the reason for that.

 

Suddenly, her pinky finger crossed his.

 

Chills ran down their spines.

 

She thought he’d pull his hand away.

 

But that didn’t happen.

 

❥❥

 

“Ramen to everybody!” Bom yelled happily, entering the longue with loads of plates.

 

Chen stood up excitedly.

 

“Yah! Let’s see if this grandmother can cook properly!” he jumped on the first of them.

 

The woman slapped his back violently.

 

“I am not a grandmother, your kid!” she complained loudly.

 

The gang chuckled at the two.

 

“A future couple” Luhan whispered.

 

CL smiled slightly with the possibility of that happening.

 

Suddenly, the sound of the bell took their attention towards the door.

 

“Who must it be?” Baekhyun asked curiously.

 

The blonde slapped her forehead.

 

“Guys” she called lowly “I forgot to tell you something…” but it was too late.

 

Kris opened the object and his eyebrows furrowed with the view of five men in front of him.

 

“The kings are on the house!” Seungri shouted, entering like if he was living there.

 

G-Dragon was bowing politely, but stopped when his eyes met someone’s.

 

“Chaerin-ah!” he exclaimed, running to her and hugging her tightly “I’ve missed you like a crazy, my girl”.

 

Kris’ eyes widened with his last expression.

 

“What the ?!” he shouted angrily, grabbing the man by the collar. 

 

❥❥

 

As you all asked, more Sehunzy hahah I just love these two :D

And GD appeared to make someone jealous... huh... xD this is going to be F U N!!!

Please, comment, subscribe AND upvote.

~Kamsahamnida!!!