Roommates

When Two Idols Fall in Love

“You are here!” Soo-Man exclaimed happily, staring at the four girls in front of him.

 

They smiled and bowed politely.

 

“Anyounghaseyo” CL greeted him.

 

He giggled happily.

 

“It’s such an honor for us having you in our residence” he complimented.

 

“Kamsahamnida” Minzy smiled shyly “For us, the honor is a billion times bigger” she bowed again.

 

The man jumped in excitement.

 

“Come on!” he grabbed Dara’s hand “The boys are at the dorm” he pulled them towards the long corridor.

 

By behind, two guards were carrying the girls’ bags.

 

CL stared at them with guilt and stopped.

 

“Let me help you” she grabbed a purse.

 

“Ani” one of them exclaimed “This is our work”.

 

She smiled sweetly.

 

“I insist”.

 

And, with that, the leader kept walking.

 

“It’s here” Soo-Man announced, knocking on the big door in front of him.

 

Inside, they could hear voices.

 

“Chen! Put that damn shirt on!”

 

“But it’s too hot, hyung”.

 

“I am going to kill this kid!”

 

“Let go of this knife!”

 

“Open the door!”

 

“Okay!”

 

Suddenly, a happy Suho appeared.

 

“Anyoung-“ he didn’t finish his phrase.

 

His jaw touched the floor when he stared at the girls in front of him.

 

According to Yang Hyun, 2NE1 would only arrive at SM at night. The reason? Nobody knew.

 

But EXO thought they wouldn’t see their new roommates until that time.

 

“What’s happening there, Joonmyeon?” Soo-Man asked suspiciously.

 

The boys started coming closer.

 

“The girls are here!” Lay exclaimed excitedly.

 

He jumped up and down and clapped his hands.

 

“Anyounghaseyo” YG’s queens greeted them.

 

Who did the same.

 

“Let us enter!” the boss yelled annoyed.

 

They obeyed him.

 

“You can put our things down, please” Minzy smiled towards the guards.

 

Both of them also smiled and did what she said.

 

“Kamsahamnida” Bom bowed.

 

“Minwoo!” Soo-Man yelled at one of them “Did you ask them to carry the things?” he rested his hands on the hips angrily.

 

Everybody turned towards CL.

 

Her eyes widened with his accusation.

 

“Ani!” she protested, standing in front of them “I did it because I wanted, sir” she spoke confidently.

 

The man raised an eyebrow.

 

“Why would you do that?”

 

“Because we brought a lot of things. I just wanted to help them because it was heavy” she smiled.

 

Turning around, the leader bowed towards the guards.

 

“Kamsahamnida” she thanked them.

 

They smiled gratefully and left the room, closing the door.

 

“Alright, since everyone is here, let’s put some rules to make this work, neh?” SM’s boss spoke suddenly.

 

Everyone nodded and sat down on the couches, standing on the living room.

 

“EXO, behave around them. Nothing of walking around the house” he started counting on his fingers.

 

“Damn!” Chen pouted sadly.

 

“Nothing of saying bad words around the girls, nothing of inviting other women to come over” he stared at them seriously “Let’s respect this ambient”.

 

They nodded.

 

“Ani. We don’t want to annoy anyone, sir” Minzy spoke “If they want to bring women, they can. That won’t be a problem! We’ll stay at our rooms, right girls?” she turned towards her members.

 

“Minzy is right. Don’t worry about us” CL smiled confidently.

 

Sehun couldn’t help but also smile at the maknae’s reaction.

 

“It’s fine. My hyungs won’t die if they stay without the opposite coming here for a while, right?” he asked the friends.

 

Who nodded crazily.

 

“Chanyeol will try to control himself” Kris teased, staring at Dara.

 

She smiled awkwardly, not understanding the reason of his gaze being on her.

 

The boy stood up abruptly.

 

“That’s not truth!” he protested “I am not this kind of man. Tell them, sanjangnim” he pointed at the man desperately.

 

Soo-Man slapped his own forehead and sighed heavily.

 

“Can I continue?” he asked “You are such sweet girls” he smiled towards 2NE1.

 

“Kamsahamnida” Bom bowed gratefully.

 

“The last thing I want to say is that I’m not going to stay here all the time to supervise you” he stared at them “You are all teenagers, young people and I know how our hormones are in this age”.

 

Everyone raised an eyebrow.

 

“Deh?” Dara asked confusedly.

 

“I mean… Come on, you are twelve handsome boys living under the same roof as four beautiful girls who you are fans” he confessed.

 

EXO members exclaimed surprised.

 

“That was a secret!” Baekhyun pointed at him.

 

He shrugged his shoulder.

 

“Doesn’t matter. Remember that falling in love is something easy to happen. But it doesn’t have a good result every time. I don’t want to see people crying around me because his lover doesn’t care for him or her the same way. Am I clear?” Soo-Man asked seriously.

 

Everyone gulped.

 

“Neh” they replied quickly.

 

The boss smiled and stood up.

 

“Thanks for listening” he thanked them “I need go now. Since it’s Sunday, take the free day. Tomorrow, you work again. Neh?” he asked, opening the door.

 

The whole group stood up, nodded and bowed. 

 

❥❥

 

I am so happy today!!!!!!!!!! So excited that I'll write the next chapter now xD

CL's instagram update with Haru killed me!

Minzy twerking at YG Family concert last night KILLED ME WAY MORE (video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP_BFJK3iQI) & I'm also happy that she was wearing shorts! 

For whose don't know, seems like Minzy is ashamed of showing her legs since they have a lot of bruises, because of her tiring rehearsals & stuff. 

But she's so confident those days that is making me so happy!

First the long hair. Now shorts? I am dead. My girl making me so damn pround aish! ❤️

But anyway, I'll update again in some minutes. 

Please, keep commenting, subscribing and upvoting! 

~Kamsahamnida!